I was just wondering, how much do you love your BlackBerry? Personally it goes everywhere I go, if it can. I have got a 9300 and it serves me well. How about you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 01:10 PM
    HATE it. Within the last 1/2 hour I had to do a battery pull. that's about the 4,000 time I've had to do that. waiting on a nice 4G Verizon phone (other than the TB). can't wait to dump this POS. same for my wife, and she was originally the one who wanted us to get BB's.
    04-18-11 01:11 PM
    Love it. Have tried iOS, am using an Atrix, used Palm and WM. My favourite platform is the BB.

04-18-11 03:45 PM
    I love my 9700. It is simply the best phone I have ever had ! It only leaves me when I'm afraid of hurting it.... (heavy lifting, water sports etc....)
    04-18-11 04:08 PM
  5. T
    My Curve works well. BlackBerry does emailing and messaging best. I also love the content protection feature; it keeps my data secure!

04-18-11 04:34 PM
    Like the BB when it actually works right. I had and still get the constant headaches of having a defective os phone. The storm basically destroyed my good view on bb's. Like the email and led.

04-20-11 04:23 AM
    I LOVE my blackberry. I have an iPod Touch to play games in (almost exclusively used as an Angry Birds playing device lol) but in my opinion there can be no substitute for a real physical keyboard and so far blackberry has been consistently excellent with their keyboards (sans the Pearl line imo)

04-21-11 03:40 AM
    I think my Blackberry will hold me over for awhile. Love it
    04-21-11 04:34 AM
    I love my blackberry I take it everywhere but at first it was confusing and I've thought about switching to iphone more than a million times but I shall stay loyal to my blackberry also thr thing that bugs me is this thing POS battery life 1 day of intense use (use it every 15 minutes literally I've checked) but besides that my BB I good for what I use it for (internet, music, BBM, social network, e-mail, PINs) all the things BB are famous for even though the iphone does do most of those things "better"

04-21-11 07:40 PM
    I love my Storm2, never had any major issues with it and rarely have to do any battery pulls. I can't ever see wanting to switch from a BB to something else.

HATE it. Within the last 1/2 hour I had to do a battery pull. that's about the 4,000 time I've had to do that. waiting on a nice 4G Verizon phone (other than the TB). can't wait to dump this POS. same for my wife, and she was originally the one who wanted us to get BB's.
    You want to dump your wife because she wanted the BB's originally? Isn't that a bit harsh?
    04-21-11 08:11 PM
    I love my Storm2, never had any major issues with it and rarely have to do any battery pulls. I can't ever see wanting to switch from a BB to something else.

You want to dump your wife because she wanted the BB's originally? Isn't that a bit harsh?
    HAHA, brilliant.

I too have a have a Storm 2, my first ever BlackBerry/Smartphone and fell in love with it from the moment I got it, I have used iPhones (3GS & 4), webOS and Androids devices and I still love my BB. OS 5 is alright, looking forward to getting a new BlackBerry when my contract is up, hopfully OS 6.1 which looks very good and very excited about QNX (OS7) coming to the phones. Good times ahead for RIM .
    04-22-11 08:05 AM
    Loved my Bold and Storm, but the Torch is just amazing. Such an awesome phone.
    04-27-11 06:34 AM
    I'm using a Curve 8530 and for the most part, I've had no *major* issues with it. It's my first BB....and it's treating me well
    04-28-11 04:10 PM
    i have a 9700 and i can't stay a day without it , i do everything with it email , fb, twitter , it's like having a lil laptop with me
    04-30-11 12:27 PM
    Currently on 9780 and im loving every bit of it!
    I can't wait to get the 9900 though but that won't be til october or december
    05-04-11 12:07 AM

Agreed!! +1

05-04-11 05:53 PM
    I like my purple curve. I need to get an ipod for music though. Blackberry sucks for that

05-06-11 10:26 PM
    I can't sleep unless my torch is by my bed,i put in its crib(charging dock) when it time for bed and I go to sleep to the soft glow of the clock light
    05-12-11 02:13 PM
    Love my 9780 way to much for it to be a healthy relationship

05-16-11 11:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD