Just curious how everyone uses their BB. I got a great deal on mine when I renewed my contract. I wasn't even in the market for a BB, I figured they were just too much $. So mine is basically a new toy. Very interesting learning what all can be done on these devices! I learn new thibgs from this site on nearly every visit. What about the rest of you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 09:37 PM
    Mine is both. I got for the business uses but I love the fun factor it provides.

11-26-08 09:54 PM
    Mostly a tool.
    11-26-08 09:59 PM
    I got it mainly as a tool, some friends think I'm a tool for owning one and not a regular flip-style cellphone.
    11-26-08 10:07 PM
    Mine is a toy and a tool. It's my toy most of the time but a Tool to the internet and my email when my wife and son hog the computers
    11-26-08 10:35 PM
    It's both, but more a tool.

11-26-08 10:40 PM
    Mine is both but more of a tool. I've been using the calendar quite a bit more to organize my work and personal schedules.

I hardly use the laptop anymore since I tend to use the BB for surfing forums. And definitely the email.

I do play chess on it occasionally or brickbreaker when I just want to waste some time.

11-26-08 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD