I Pride myself in being a young blackberry user!
    I'm only 18, a senior in High School and I live in the Midwest US and no one, I repeat no one my age has a blackberry!

They're all I-sheep, being led by the shepherds Apple.
    Yes, I had a iphone for awhile, but I had enough of all the hype and talk. Iphone users are so damn annoying. I wanted to be different. And so, I went back to my ole stomping grounds of BlackBerry and got a q10 on VZW in November of 2013.

I missed the old days wen I had my Pearl and I wanted to relive them again by switching to blackberry. Now I stand out. People look at me funny when I pull out my BlackBerry, but I love it. And I dnt mind people talking down on BlackBerry and my phone. In contrast, I love it. I love having the attention. I will never have another phone besides blackberry.

And I'm proud to say that I'm the youngest person with a blackberry in my City!!!!

posted via "Coke White" q10 on VZW
    04-08-15 05:33 PM
    Counterpart in the UK!

Check Out TechCraze
    04-08-15 05:40 PM
    Q10 owner here in Myrtle Beach SC. Do your thing. The Q10 is a great BlackBerry to come back too. I was with Iphone/Android for 6 years before coming back. Stand out Stand proud.
    Young Blackberry User-q10-back.png

Posted via CB10
    04-09-15 06:11 AM
    Sixteen year old, just graduated high school, and I've been a BlackBerry user for three years now.
    No ragrets either.

All my friends, literally all of them use iPhones, and there are lots of others I know who use Samsung. Guess it's just a clash between those two now.
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    04-12-15 01:37 PM
    Sixteen year old, just graduated high school, and I've been a BlackBerry user for three years now.
    No ragrets either.

All my friends, literally all of them use iPhones, and there are lots of others I know who use Samsung. Guess it's just a clash between those two now.
    How do they react to your using a BlackBerry?

Check Out TechCraze
    04-12-15 01:41 PM
    No ragrets either.

I knew you were still a toddler. Despite all your denials.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 01:49 PM

Posted via CB10
    When did they install weefee in your home?

Check Out TechCraze
    04-12-15 01:52 PM
    How do they react to your using a BlackBerry?

Check Out TechCraze
    Funny story, actually.
    There was a moment when my friends and I were out for dinner, and we played a game where we have to put all our phones on the centre of the table, and the first one who picks up their phone has to pay the bill. Everyone was handing in iPhones, and I just quietly slipped in my BlackBerry and they just started yelling "Get that outta here".
    Not in an offensive manner, but in a joking sense.
    04-12-15 01:57 PM
    Funny story, actually.
    There was a moment when my friends and I were out for dinner, and we played a game where we have to put all our phones on the centre of the table, and the first one who picks up their phone has to pay the bill. Everyone was handing in iPhones, and I just quietly slipped in my BlackBerry and they just started yelling "Get that outta here".
    Not in an offensive manner, but in a joking sense.
    Hahaha that's a good game, pretty hard for meespecially with the light flashing I just want to pick it up, and I get that All the time but I always come back with the latest facts on BlackBerry then they keep quiet, since I got the Passport people have been more interested tho

Check Out TechCraze
    04-12-15 02:05 PM
    Hahaha that's a good game, pretty hard for meespecially with the light flashing I just want to pick it up, and I get that All the time but I always come back with the latest facts on BlackBerry then they keep quiet, since I got the Passport people have been more interested tho

Check Out TechCraze
    The Passport is looked down on here because everyone already moved on to touchscreens. You'll be judged if you used a keyboard. I, myself do prefer a full-touch device. Anyway I have a Z30 on the way and I'm excited.
    04-12-15 02:07 PM
    Well done guys! Now we need a few million of you guys and BlackBerry will live!

But seriously I think it's great that some bright young people are into BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 02:10 PM

Posted via CB10
    Me tooooooo

Suffer Now & Live The Rest Of Your Life As A Champion
    04-14-15 12:00 AM
    On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.
    04-14-15 01:15 AM
    I may be the baldest BlackBerry user in my town. It is not something I am proud of or want to talk about. Anyone have a tissue?
    04-14-15 02:35 AM
    16 years old and using BlackBerry since 4 years or so

CB10 - Q10
    Tony Edwards10 likes this.
    04-14-15 03:48 AM
    This thread makes me feel old. LOL. But good to know that my faith in younger generation is restored.
    * hyperbole mode*

Posted via CB10
    04-14-15 04:05 AM
    No ragrets either.

Proud of ya! Glad your a stand out

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 08:45 AM
    No ragrets either.

Been a BlackBerry user before iPhone, and Android. We the people are keeping Blackberry alive, and proud.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 05:44 PM