12-28-08 02:07 PM
36 12
tools
    crackberry.com or your blackberry? for me it is way too close to call. im on this page every single day. it is the first page i check when i get online. if i didn't have crackberry my phone would not be what it is today. every time i have put a leaked os that did not work right and bricked my phone crackberry was there. when i just about gave up hope on my storm crackberry was there to help me out change settings and give me the leaked os that i so badly crave. crackberry is the enabler. crackberry is the source of all our addictions to everything blackberry. however, i love my blackberry as well. i could not go a day with getting my "fix". i love both. im torn between who i should call my number one. so im going to just continue this love triangle and not tell one about the other. wisper softly that they are both my number one. just please dont tell one about the other.
    12-27-08 02:42 PM
    Blackberry, I check this every day, don't post a whole lot, but it's usually like the 3rd or 4th site I'm on every day, I'd say Facebook is for me like crackberry.com is for you.
    12-27-08 02:43 PM
    im addicted to it all, i go to crackberry on my blackberry, while using bbm and listening to music and texting and emailing.
    so it all
    12-27-08 02:44 PM
    50% crackberry.com/50% crackberry

Last edited by joe003; 12-27-08 at 03:11 PM.
    12-27-08 02:48 PM
    I would have to say Crackberry has the edge. If I'm not on it on my PC I'm on it on my Storm.
    12-27-08 02:49 PM
    neither anymore

i still like to read a bit on here to learn and help out when i can, but lately the forums are hostile and repetitive. i'm hoping it gets better again.

i use my blackberry everyday though. i wouldn't say i'm addicted to it, but i use it in place of a computer; banking, gps, reserve hotels, camera, music, emails and just staying in touch in general.

i'm glad crackberry was around (and in the form it was) when i first got my blackberry back in july!
    12-27-08 02:53 PM
    neither anymore

i still like to read a bit on here to learn and help out when i can, but lately the forums are hostile and repetitive. i'm hoping it gets better again.

i use my blackberry everyday though. i wouldn't say i'm addicted to it, but i use it in place of a computer; banking, gps, reserve hotels, camera, music, emails and just staying in touch in general.

i'm glad crackberry was around (and in the form it was) when i first got my blackberry back in july!
    Hostile? i see the repetitiveness but i rarely see hostile. i see a few stupid argument(been apart of a few) but never hostile. sorry to hear you think that
    12-27-08 02:57 PM
    That's a toss up

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-08 03:09 PM
    Blackberry. If this site wasn't around anymore, I'd still have my Blackberry. If my Blackberry wasn't around anymore, I probably wouldn't post on this site anymore.
    12-27-08 03:12 PM
    I Would Have To Say Both~~
    I Use My Bb To Get On Crackberry.com Every Single Day Hahahahah
    12-27-08 04:09 PM
    Crackberry buy far if I ever get a treo I won't tell anyone and keep comming here

12-27-08 05:19 PM
    neither anymore

I have seen a bit of that as well. I am not sure what happened. Hopefully, the Kevin Resolution thingy will get things on the way back to normal. I am a little dubious that it will, but I am still hopeful.
    12-27-08 05:48 PM
    Crackberry buy far if I ever get a treo I won't tell anyone and keep comming here

We will somehow know and banish you. Ha ha ha, not really.
    12-27-08 05:49 PM
    Beer and cigarettes

12-27-08 05:50 PM
    50/50 for me, i love both...
    12-27-08 05:51 PM
    I haven't even received my blackberry yet and Im on this everyday...You could say I'm addicted...
    12-27-08 05:57 PM
    It would probably be an addiction rate of 75% BB to 25% CB for me.

12-27-08 06:01 PM
    neither anymore

Hmmmmm.....Remember the first steps to recovery is admitting our addictions.
    12-27-08 06:04 PM
    I would have to say I'm more addicted to my 'berry, but love coming to this site. I just joined recently, but have been coming here for months.
    12-27-08 06:30 PM
    severedeceit, love the qoute... very true
    12-27-08 06:36 PM
    neither anymore

i agree with you the forum is getting hostile it hasn't all ways been that way but in the last few months it has changed. i am on my blackberry 65% of the time and crackberry 35% of the time.my berry at night is on a table beside my bed charging up the battery and still powered on.
    12-27-08 06:41 PM
    50/50. If it wasn't for CB I wouldn't know half the stuff my BB is capable of and if I didn't have a BB ib probably would be on the site. No offense.
    I'd say its a codependent relationship.
    Now I have to go to the site EVERY night with my BB.
    Learn something everyday!!!! THANKS to all!!

12-27-08 10:12 PM
    50/50. If it wasn't for CB I wouldn't know half the stuff my BB is capable of and if I didn't have a BB i probably wouldn't be on the site. No offense.
    I'd say its a codependent relationship.
    Now I have to go to the site EVERY night with my BB.
    Learn something everyday!!!! THANKS to all!!

12-27-08 10:14 PM
    I have to go with 50/50. I'm here everyday as well, either on my PC or my BB.
    12-27-08 10:23 PM
    I would have to say that i am addicted to both my blackberry and crackberry.com

If i am home i'm on the pc on cb and everywhere else im on my blackberry (also visiting cb)
    alot of emails and texting
    12-27-08 10:25 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD