If you did not know that the BlackBerry had an On/Off switch, and that the battery pull was not the only way to power down the unit...you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you're disappointed that you can't install a custom theme on your television set....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you notice every new micro-scratch on your device, but didn't notice that your son/daughter/wife/husband/other wrecked the new car....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you've spent more money on games and themes than you spent for the device itself.....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you can recite the version numbers of all of the popular 3rd party applications, but have to think about what the names of your children are....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If 90% of your web browsing is spent on Pinstack, Blackberry Forums, and Crackberry....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

If you got a new Berry in the last three months, and you just can't wait for the Bold and Kickstart to come out so you can upgrade your device....you might be spending too much time on your BlackBerry.

This is all I can think of, help me out and add to the list
    10-18-08 07:02 PM
    I speak from experience....If you don't realize that your girlfriend has undressed you in trying to "get some" good stuff; you might be spending too much time on your blackberry lol
    10-18-08 07:05 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Oh Most Deff You Are Addicted, And Spending Way To Much Time On That Blackberry Lol..
    How Could You Ignore That?? Lol
    10-18-08 07:10 PM
    I don't think I could miss that...lol. You may need help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 07:15 PM
    If you remembered to vote in the presidential election, TODAY, you might be spending too much time on your bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-08 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD