View Poll Results: Are you a Mac? or are you a PC?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a Mac

12 42.86%
  • I am a PC

16 57.14%
    I'm going to be purchasing a new laptop here pretty soon since I'm starting school (eek!) again...

I'm having a rough time deciding between a Mac and a PC...if I could get some imput/opinions...that would be VERY helpful.
    07-19-09 08:33 PM
    I have a mac and I love it.
    But macs and BB DO NOT play well together.
    Get a PC.
    07-19-09 09:21 PM
    I Prefer Macs But I Dont Have The Money So Ive Got A Pc. Xp Is Not Too Bad.
    07-20-09 11:21 AM
    In the EARLY days, before most of you were born I was a "Mac" guy, as I had an Apple II, but since the mid 80ies I've been a PC guy.
    07-20-09 11:28 AM
    Well, due to the fact that tmobile's service is TERRIBLE. I may be switching to at&t, and because my roommate has an extra iphone, i'll just be taking hers...so having an iphone, a mac, and an ipod, would be pretty sweet...
    07-20-09 12:11 PM
    I'm a Mac.

I never thought I would be either.

I always thought system crashes and stuff were acceptable-

As a result, I just "dealt" with them.

Then I got a Mac, and noticed how "intuitive", and "stable" it was.

Gone are the days of living in fear of getting a dreaded virus from watching to much Xtube.
    07-20-09 12:56 PM
    PC guy all the way.
    07-20-09 12:56 PM
    Have both but prefer my Mac Pro...
    07-20-09 01:00 PM
    I have a mac and I love it.
    But macs and BB DO NOT play well together.
    Get a PC.
    http://crackberry.com/did-****-freez...ember-says-rim
    07-20-09 01:11 PM
    no more excuses, mac it is.
    except maybe money, thats a good excuse.
    07-20-09 01:22 PM
    I'm a pc, I'm cheap, but yet I own a Blackberry. =]
    07-20-09 01:42 PM

Gone are the days of living in fear of getting a dreaded virus from watching to much Xtube.
    Haha, you're too funny.
    07-20-09 02:58 PM
    For those of you who are PC's...would you be a Mac if they weren't so much more expensive?
    07-20-09 02:58 PM
    I'm a mac guy
    Macs don't play too well with blackberrys, but I manage to move music, movies and pics to and from mine

I was a pc guy for years, but my job forced me to use a mac 8 hrs a day - within a week I wanted one, within a month I had a G5 powermac, and. 6 weeks after that I had a 13" unibody macbook

Although still use a pc occasionally (2nd job) I would never buy another pc, my macbook only boots OSX too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 04:02 AM
    although i have both a mac and a pc, i love my mac and will always love my mac
    07-21-09 08:08 AM
    I go both ways. Three ways if you include linux
    07-21-09 08:48 AM
    depending on how experienced you are i strongly recommend linux i have a pc but i don't run windows i run linux and have never had problem one with it. much more stable than any windows ever made. i despise microsoft and haven't played with a mac. linux is incredibly stable and the beauty of linux is that you never pay for anything like OS and programs. it's all open source
    07-21-09 11:15 PM
    Usually Mac. When I need to do something in Windows, I restart my computer and boot up in Windows.

Macs can run both systems. And *nix.
    07-22-09 12:01 AM
    depending on how experienced you are i strongly recommend linux i have a pc but i don't run windows i run linux and have never had problem one with it. much more stable than any windows ever made. i despise microsoft and haven't played with a mac. linux is incredibly stable and the beauty of linux is that you never pay for anything like OS and programs. it's all open source

"Inux has a pretty massive learning cure if you are coming from a pc or mac back ground...

I am a PC... I am a gamer and I like how basically any program I want I can find easily and download it.

07-22-09 01:07 AM
    I'd go with a PC, for sure. They're cheaper than Macs, and with that you can use the money you save to buy textbooks, or whatever other school related thing you need.
    And now that Microsoft has finally perfected the art of OS in Windows 7, there's no reason not to once it comes out!
    07-22-09 03:14 AM
    Mac user since Apple release the Mac Mini.

I do have Bootcamp, running Windows XP Pro SP3. I only use it to Upgrade my Bold and to play Space Cadet 3D Pinball. LOL

07-22-09 03:38 AM
    Macs are more expensive, but I'm never going back to a PC willingly. RIM has also announced a release of a DM for our BB's so there will no longer be a need to run a third party syncing software app.
    07-22-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD