You know you're a crackberry addict when you keep telling yourself you need to go to sleep but keep looking at that one last site. (I'm lacking sleep right now)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 02:46 AM
    You know when your a crackberry addict when you get up in the middle of the night just to check your messages.
    06-29-10 07:41 AM
    ....when you pass any type of Phone/cell store and you imediately start thinking about phone cases or other accessories you might need or are new out.
    06-30-10 05:46 PM
    When you carry a spare, fully charged battery with you whenever you go out.
    07-01-10 02:53 PM
    You know your an addict when you name your phone, and then make a facebook for it . Add Bob Purple on facebook !
    09-17-10 07:27 PM
    you know youre a addict when you get emotional when people call it "a phone" and you get very defensive and yell "IT'S NOT A PHONE!!! IT'S A BLACKBERRY!!"
    09-17-10 08:51 PM
    You know your a crackberry addict when your surfing so long on your phone your arm then slowly your hand and fingers go numb... (currently happening)
    Ive had that happen to me loads of times...BB are no good when you have carpal tunnel I've learned...
    09-17-10 08:54 PM
    You know you're a BlackBerry addict when... Your 2 year old holds a spoon to her ear and says, "momma," or when she hands you the phone if she happens to see it sitting around somewhere. Every. Single. Time.

My 2 year old son does that, however he always takes his mom's phone (Moto Cliq currently), unlocks it and talks to people.
    09-24-10 11:34 PM
    ...when your coworker has a 6-month old berry, tells you he hasn't ever used desktop manager for backing up data ("what's that?"), has an operating system from several releases back and you tell him, "give me your BB NOW so I can bring you up to the latest leak and back up your contacts for goodness sake!" It's a disgrace to BB abusers everywhere to be using 4.6 on a 8520!

I've done this *several* times...
    09-24-10 11:38 PM
    Wait you have sex THEN check it....Oh no. I've gotten yelled at for playing with it before and delaying sex. As a matter of fact it gets really annoying when your onto something good and she wants to interrupt.

Hmmm...ok maybe there's a slight issue there...

LOL! I'm completely addicted, but if I did that my Torch would end up in pieces thrown out the window. =P

You know you're addicted when you've typed an essay on a Blackberry...with your laptop right in front of you.
    10-01-10 03:49 AM
    You know your an addict when you take it out to look at it before any e-mails or messages come in! Lol

10-01-10 05:09 AM
    You know you're an addict when you reply twice in this thread because 95% of what you read describes you!

10-07-10 03:53 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry addict when you stop getting your acrylic nails done because they interfere with being able to use the buttons...
    Haha I'm quilty of this one! if I do get them they have to be really short...........

10-08-10 10:40 PM
    When you feel your BB vibrate when it isn't there
    Ha guilty!! LoL

10-08-10 10:46 PM
    you know your crackberry addict when you find yourself grabbing it to take with you to the restroom.....just in case you get an alert!
    10-09-10 12:30 AM
    completely guilty of this! When I see someone with a BB is like instant kinship!
    10-09-10 12:33 AM
    You know you're an addict when you're sitting in front of your laptop and grab your BB to check email and such lol....
    10-09-10 05:41 AM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when it seems like your blackberry is permanentely attached to your hand
    Last edited by _Brake_; 10-09-10 at 09:38 AM.
    10-09-10 09:35 AM
    You know your a crackberry addict when you have the latest BB and no active cellphone numbers
    10-11-10 12:59 AM
    ....when you pass any type of Phone/cell store and you imediately start thinking about phone cases or other accessories you might need or are new out.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS LOL...ever since i had my first berry (8900) and now i am the pround owner of a 9700 im allwaysss buying everything for my blackberry..
    10-13-10 06:21 PM
    Lmao!!! This is exactly what I was looking for
    You know your a crackberry addict when you are diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome

10-21-10 09:07 AM
    You know your a crackberry addict when you have to carry a spare battery in your front shirt pocket because one battery a day is not enough.

I absolutely love this!
    I'm guilty as charged! And I'm a female

10-21-10 09:14 AM
    You know youre a crackberry addict when youre on it soooo much, you meet someone on a bbm group, and the two of you fall in love!!
    true story people, me and my girl have been together over a month now!!

10-23-10 03:22 AM
    You know you're a crackberry addict because you are reading this thread......
    11-02-10 01:09 PM
    Hahahahaha good one, and I'm subscribed to it at that.

11-02-10 01:21 PM
156 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD