You know you're addicted when you were home happy on the couch surfing the wap forums. Have now been dragged out to the irish pub by the girl and her cute friends.. And you're still surfing the wapforums

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 11:16 PM
    When you are failing college assignments due to staying on your blackberry during lectures... (Happens to me all the time )

Btw this is my first post here so I bid a warm hello to everyone!! Love you all

03-01-10 08:14 AM
    When you fall asleep with it in your hands, clutching it tightly.

Many times my husband tried to get it out of my hands, only for me to grip it tighter.

(that sounds dirty, doesn't it?)
    03-01-10 08:44 AM
    When you are failing college assignments due to staying on your blackberry during lectures... (Happens to me all the time )

Btw this is my first post here so I bid a warm hello to everyone!! Love you all
    Welcome to the addiction!

Good luck!

03-11-10 12:44 AM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when it's the last thing you look at before you go to bed and it's still in your hand when you wake up to look at before you do anything else!
    03-13-10 09:24 AM
    You know you're a CrackBerry Addict when you think the desk is vibrating only find out that there are no new messages on your BB
    +1. i've done that one many, many times lol.
    03-13-10 09:39 AM
    You know your a crackberry addict when...

You remember your pin(s) by heart

When you notice everyone around that has a blackberry and know what exact model it is lol

If you happen to be in a store that has BB demos and you start playing with them even tho you have your own in your pocket

Try to get everyone in your family to get a BB

Have multiple chargers in different rooms so when you go to another room you take ya phone with and charge it that same room so ya BB isnt far lol
    03-13-10 08:37 PM
    You know you're a crackberry addict when you read every single posts in this thread
    03-13-10 09:15 PM
    You know you're a CrackBerry Addict when you hallucinate and think your notification light is flashing red, when it's not and you don't actually have a new message on your BB.
    I thought it was only me.

You know you're a CB addict when it's late at night, you know you have to get up early for work the next day and yet here you are posting on a thread titled "You know you're a CB addict when..."
    03-14-10 10:43 PM
    you know your addicted to your blackberry when yu HATE getting yur nails done because its going to slow down your texting... *sigh* i KNOW i have a PROBLEM!
    03-22-10 11:15 PM
    You know you're an addict when using your bb while being transported to hospital in an ambulance. This happened tonight, ha.

03-23-10 12:06 AM
    You know you're a CrackBerry Addict when you hallucinate and think your notification light is flashing red, when it's not and you don't actually have a new message on your BB.
    lol. Same symptom I have. I Also THINK I hear and feel it vibrate when its on vibrate.

03-25-10 07:40 PM
    You know you're an addict when you constantly ask your fellow bb users if they updated to the newest firmware.

03-26-10 03:00 AM
    You know you're an addict when you sleep with the BB next to your bed and every time it goes off (BBM, email, text, etc) you can not fall back asleep untill you have checked it.
    03-27-10 08:20 AM
    You don't even get on ur laptop/comp anymore!!

Last edited by markaveli420; 03-27-10 at 01:50 PM.
    03-27-10 01:48 PM
    When you realize you havnt slept in over 24 hours because you have been reading crackberry.com and playing around on your berry the entire time
    03-27-10 01:51 PM
    thats me alllllll the way ... an im the female ... haha
    04-04-10 12:29 PM
    ...when you're working and a message comes in and you try to carry on with work...but the notification light keeps blinking at you...and you keep trying to convince yourself that it's not that important and that you MUST carry on working...but it keeps blinking...and you even turn you BB upside-down but it doesn't help because you KNOW there's a message waiting...then you convince yourself it's time for a smoke/water/bathroom break just to justify checking the message during work! Not that I know anything about that *ahem*...excuse me, smoke break :-)
    04-12-10 01:11 PM
    You know your a crackberry addict when you have to carry a spare battery in your front shirt pocket because one battery a day is not enough.

04-12-10 02:56 PM
    You know you are a crackberry addict when you are on your laptop you get beeped you have an email and you look at your BB for it first.
    04-12-10 03:53 PM
    when you wake up in the morning and you have 6 emails saying WTF qouting

fvnfivneionvfdioj............... do to you posting in your sleep.
    04-29-10 11:51 PM
    Or when you hear someone else has the same notification sound as you, and even though you know its not your blackberry, you still have to check it anyway...

05-01-10 11:06 PM
    ...when your coworker has a 6-month old berry, tells you he hasn't ever used desktop manager for backing up data ("what's that?"), has an operating system from several releases back and you tell him, "give me your BB NOW so I can bring you up to the latest leak and back up your contacts for goodness sake!" It's a disgrace to BB abusers everywhere to be using 4.6 on a 8520!

...when you are sitting at a PC and use the BB for checking and replying to E-mails when they arrive.

...when you download more apps just for a reason to use the device more often
    05-07-10 07:30 AM
    When you have given up your blackberry but still post on this site daily.
    05-07-10 07:51 AM
    You know your an crackberry addict when you you can decide which you love more: your girlfriend OR your blackberry...
    05-07-10 11:39 PM
156 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD