Are you a CrackBerry Addict or just a WUSS?

You are leaving your house in your car and:

(1) you do not know how much gas is in your car,
    but you know you need to travel 150 miles;
    (2) assume, as is true in Harris County, Texas,
    that if you were pulled over and arrested,
    that your BB would be taken from you and
    its battery immediately pulled (to support
    Homeland Security Initiatives);
    (3) assume that only certain (e.g. 713 and 281)
    area codes will work in jail, if you could
    EVER get to a phone AND could remember a
    single number in one of these exchanges;
    (4) your wallet has only valid credit cards and
    a valid Texas driver's license, NO CASH;
    (5) the car DOES have a valid TOLL ROAD TAG.

List in order, those TWO items you could leave
    home WITHOUT:

(1) CASH
    (2) wallet
    (3) BB

Support your answer with SOUND reasoning.
    12-26-08 08:17 PM
    wallet, berry.

wallet has ID & cards, and bb has important numbers & sanity.
    12-26-08 08:28 PM
    You know you're a BlackBerry addict when... Your 2 year old holds a spoon to her ear and says, "momma," or when she hands you the phone if she happens to see it sitting around somewhere. Every. Single. Time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-08 08:36 PM
    You know you're a Blackberry addict when... your boyfriend says "I can't spend time with someone who uses her cell phone like it's providing oxygen" and you can barely look up from your messages to acknowledge that he just said something
    12-27-08 01:37 PM
    You know you're a crackberry addict when you check your phone right after sex no time for cuddling ! Lol

ive mastered cuddling annnnd checking mah blackberry
    12-29-08 05:07 PM
    You know you're a crackberry addict when you check your phone right after sex no time for cuddling ! Lol

Wait you have sex THEN check it....Oh no. I've gotten yelled at for playing with it before and delaying sex. As a matter of fact it gets really annoying when your onto something good and she wants to interrupt.

Hmmm...ok maybe there's a slight issue there...

12-29-08 05:20 PM
    When you spend hours a day on crackberry.com and you don't even own a black berry.

Ps I finally got one today hehe
    12-29-08 05:35 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you're dreaming about what post to do next day...
    12-30-08 08:18 AM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you wake up at 230 in the morning to play Brickbreaker and then fall asleep talking about bricks and capsules.

(This was not me but my wife!!) I caught her doing it and she didn't remember doing it at all. This is the first reported case of sleepberrying that I know of. Anybody else know of any?

Last edited by SPFD17; 12-30-08 at 09:01 AM.
    12-30-08 08:53 AM
    You know you're a Crackberry addict when you stop getting your acrylic nails done because they interfere with being able to use the buttons...
    12-30-08 09:45 AM
    When you are at a hotel and on Crackberry and the first thing you do when you get home is take your laptop out just to see whats going on.

Or when youre out thinkin "hmmmm Icouldve been home on CB and not wasting my time here lol "
    01-01-09 02:43 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you wake up at 230 in the morning to play Brickbreaker and then fall asleep talking about bricks and capsules.

(This was not me but my wife!!) I caught her doing it and she didn't remember doing it at all. This is the first reported case of sleepberrying that I know of. Anybody else know of any?

Lmao, that's definitely a first

01-01-09 09:04 PM
    you know i'm a crackberry addict when i sleep with my phone on loud so i get all my alerts
    This is def me!!

01-02-09 12:58 AM
    You know you're an addict when you convince your husband to get a BB of his very own and then use Berry Messenger to talk to him even though he's only in the next room...

Yeah, that's me all right!
    01-02-09 01:02 AM
    You know you are a Crackberry Addict when you spend little time at home with the family and you are on the Crackberry the whole time and it causes problems with family life.
    02-27-09 03:27 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when... You go to the washroom and an hour later you realise you haven't even used the washroom yet!
    02-27-09 10:38 PM
    When you stay up till 3 am playing brickbeaker then when do fall asleep your dreaming of BB, CB and brickbraker then when you do wake up and you can't find your BB you start to freak out only to realize that its under your pillow lol this happened to me today

03-05-09 07:14 PM
    ... under the pillow, and /still/ in my hand. >.<
    When you stay up till 3 am playing brickbeaker then when do fall asleep your dreaming of BB, CB and brickbraker then when you do wake up and you can't find your BB you start to freak out only to realize that its under your pillow lol this happened to me today

03-06-09 12:07 PM
    You know when your a crackberry addict when u set your alarm for every 2 hrs to see if you missed any messenger request or messages....oh my god i just love my black berry curve.....i love it ahhhhhhhhhh
    03-06-09 12:20 PM
    I agree with chatkiller
    03-09-09 11:53 PM
    You know you're a CrackBerry Addict when you hallucinate and think your notification light is flashing red, when it's not and you don't actually have a new message on your BB.
    03-10-09 12:17 AM
    You know you're a CrackBerry Addict when you get phantom vibes and you think something is wrong with your BB and do a battery pull to see nothing!!!
    03-13-09 05:19 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you're typing it on your pc and expect a period after you double space.

I just wondered why on earth on my MacBook the period did not show up when hitting the space bar...
    02-28-10 01:24 PM
    You know your a CrackBerry addict when you're guilty of multiple infractions...

You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you're typing it on your pc and expect a period after you double space.

Guilty...

You know your an addict when you wake up in the morning and you check your blackberry before you use the bathroom lol...
    Guilty...

You know you're an addict when you cancel your internet and home phone package because you have unlimited everything through your cell provider and it'd be like paying double for what you can have on one convenient device XD
    Guilty...

Yep. Addict over here.

02-28-10 10:27 PM
    You know you're a CrackBerry Addict when you think the desk is vibrating only find out that there are no new messages on your BB
    02-28-10 11:07 PM
156 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD