Okay this is simple... Finish the sentence:

"You know you're a Crackberry Addict when..."

I'll start it...

You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you're looking for something you've lost and you actually think you have a "Search" function that can help you out...

12-14-08 09:32 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you're typing it on your pc and expect a period after you double space.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 09:46 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry.com Addict when you skip meals for staying up to date on the forums.
    phonejunky likes this.
    12-14-08 10:18 PM
    You know your an addict when you wake up in the morning and you check your blackberry before you use the bathroom lol...
    12-15-08 03:55 PM
    You know your an addict when you put off chores such as folding cloths to sit and read and post....

12-15-08 04:50 PM
    You know youre an addict when you are talking to the same person on all of your messengers or vice versa
    12-17-08 09:39 PM
    You know you're a CrackBerry addict when you're using your Berry while out partying.
    12-18-08 03:03 PM
    You know your an crackberry addict when you talk to your BB as if it were a Child and it has its own bed (NOT KIDDING)
    12-18-08 03:15 PM
    You know your an crackberry addict whenever you go out you try and see who all has BBs.

I saw 8 of them at a restaurant in like 2 hours.
    orenzai likes this.
    12-19-08 09:56 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you're sitting in front of your computer and surf the net on your storm instead

not that that just happend to me or so...
    orenzai likes this.
    12-19-08 10:26 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you leave work early so you can spend some quality time with your storm...

12-19-08 10:28 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry Addict when you leave work early so you can spend some quality time with your storm...

I spend quality time with my curve while at work. what you talking about.
    12-19-08 10:40 PM
    You know you're an addict when you cancel your internet and home phone package because you have unlimited everything through your cell provider and it'd be like paying double for what you can have on one convenient device XD
    12-19-08 10:48 PM
    You know you're a CrackBerry addict when you're using your Berry while out partying.
    lmao im giulty of this ! Last time i did it was last night ! And the sad part is i was bbming my friend who was right beside me lol
    12-19-08 11:21 PM
    You know your a crackberry addict when your surfing so long on your phone your arm then slowly your hand and fingers go numb... (currently happening)
    Last edited by stxeph; 12-20-08 at 12:10 AM.
    12-20-08 12:07 AM
    You know you're a Crackberry addict when you have a designated area on the dinner table for your BB that will keep it both safe from harm and within quick reach in case of emergency. (And by emergency I mean somebody emails, IM's, texts, or calls). ;-)

12-20-08 12:19 AM
    You know you're a crackberry addict when you check your phone right after sex no time for cuddling ! Lol

12-20-08 12:27 AM
    You know your an addict when you trips to the bathroom at work become more frequent, not go but to spend some QT with your Storm
    12-20-08 12:46 AM
    You know your a crackberry addict when you are diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome

12-20-08 04:38 AM

LOL - that was just too funny!
    12-20-08 06:11 PM
    You know you're a Crackberry addict when you have a designated area on the dinner table for your BB that will keep it both safe from harm and within quick reach in case of emergency. (And by emergency I mean somebody emails, IM's, texts, or calls). ;-)

Yeah...your addicted and I am thinking rehab is not even a thought to consider for you
    12-20-08 06:14 PM
    you know youre addicted when you get a bruise on your thumb and you get upset because its slowing down your responses and how quickly your able to navigate on your phone
    12-26-08 06:12 PM
    you know your ana ddict when within 3 days of buying your phone you have already had to charge the battery 6 times.....yeah im hooked.
    12-26-08 07:41 PM
    HAHAHAHA.... you're welcome jim!
    12-26-08 08:00 PM
    You wake up 4 or 5 times a night to check your BlackBerry and you use it as a flashlight to go to the bathroom at night!
    12-26-08 08:03 PM
156 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD