... You (a 40-something man) find yourself arguing passionately about the merits of iOS4 vs. BB with your friend's 16-year old son.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-10 01:20 AM
    ... The browser isn't that bad. It's just as good as any other phone.

Even though we all know that's not the case.

07-11-10 01:40 AM
    Indeed....deeply in love with his/her own bb.
    07-11-10 04:54 AM
    Lol yeah I'd say that's a sure fire sign

07-11-10 05:10 AM
    haha so true!
    07-11-10 10:57 PM
    You know you're a blackberry fanboy when...

You try to not text, BBM, talk, or even look at your blackberry for a solid week... just to prove to people that the battery WILL last that long, and no other smartphone can do that ;D
    07-11-10 11:30 PM
    You know you're a fanboi when you go to the competition's most popular website and tell them over and over again how you're phone is cooler...
    BayouBengal21 likes this.
    07-12-10 10:42 AM
    You know you're a blackberry fanboy/girl when you visit websites like crackberry.com, berryreview.com, and blacberrycool.com on a daily basis.

11-18-10 04:39 PM
    You know you're a blackberry fanboy/girl when you visit websites like crackberry.com, berryreview.com, and blacberrycool.com on a daily basis.

I read this post and had an epiphany! I'd better go BBM it, or write it down in my MemoPad! :P
    01-15-11 07:18 PM
    When as a man who has cannibal corpses autographs tattooed on you arm you could almost squeal when you new BB arrives.

Needless to say, my new torch arrived
    01-17-11 08:20 AM
    You know you're a fanboy/girl when:

.....even your rabbi says, "yeah...they call people like her a 'crackberry'."
    01-18-11 08:30 PM
    When you argue with your mum because of your BB.

01-25-11 12:35 PM
    When you blow off a lunch date with your wife to go by the store on the day of the release of the newest/latest bb just to touch and play with it for 45 minutes. (And totally forget to eat lunch while on break, so end up being hungry for the rest of the day but all the while totally satisfied because you just got to play with the new bb device)

(I speak frorm experience...)

PS - wife was pissed! Lol!

01-28-11 09:32 PM
    You know you're a blackberry fanboy when...

You try to not text, BBM, talk, or even look at your blackberry for a solid week... just to prove to people that the battery WILL last that long, and no other smartphone can do that ;D
    When you buy a used Crackie off of eBay, charge it, and then leave that one running for a week to see how long the battery lasts, all without ever putting a SIM card into it.

Both of my 7290s and my 8800 can do that! In fact, I'm now inspired to put my SIM into one of them and see how the 9700 fares
    02-02-11 06:57 PM
    You know you're a Blackberry fanboy when you see on the local news in New Orleans that in the French Quarter IPhones are being taken right out of people's hands and you let out a BIG sigh of relief with a little chuckle. Crackberry heads in New Orleans are alright!!!

02-05-11 11:52 AM
    .....When you actually post something on this instead of finishing something else!

02-05-11 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD