08-26-10 10:37 AM
743 ... 56789 ...
tools
    When you don't even bother using a case or holster or belt clip. I mean it eats up valuable seconds removing it from any sort of holster so you just adjust to doing EVERYTHING with either 1 hand or while holding the bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-08 11:39 PM
    Just get a lanyard and wear it around your neck...

When you don't even bother using a case or holster or belt clip. I mean it eats up valuable seconds removing it from any sort of holster so you just adjust to doing EVERYTHING with either 1 hand or while holding the bb

10-24-08 02:11 PM
    As for me I'm becoming even more of an addict than I was before... I just had to buy the extended life battery for my 8700g..

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

I just bought it earlier on here and it's sold out.. LMAO

The extended battery will help out alot when the gf is on the phone... since those convos tend to go on forever almost. That and when I'm bored stiff at work I can sift through all the updates on Viigo and other sites.
    10-24-08 02:20 PM
    you know you're an addict when you opt to buy an accessory for your blackberry over some groceries until another pay week.
    10-25-08 08:43 AM
    This just happened today:

1. You and the family go out to a nice breakfast and instead of holding a conversation, your on CB reading AND laughing at this exact thread.

2. Instead of talking to your fiance, who's about 20 ft away, instead you text her while soaking in the tub.

3. Your fiance rolls her eyes at you for trying to teach your 2 year old daughter to say BlackBerry.

4. You try to be romantic to your girl and she rejects you by saying go back to your BlackBerry when she's not in the mood.

10-26-08 08:54 AM
    just bought the bold in early September but already thinking of getting the storm when it becomes available.
    what will i do with 2 BBs? 1 for phone calls and work emails, the other for media maybe? hahah i really don't know.

or how about that bold/storm hybrid slated for late next year? muahahahah..

oh dear..
    10-26-08 09:14 AM
    This just happened today:

1. You and the family go out to a nice breakfast and instead of holding a conversation, your on CB reading AND laughing at this exact thread.

2. Instead of talking to your fiance, who's about 20 ft away, instead you text her while soaking in the tub.

3. Your fiance rolls her eyes at you for trying to teach your 2 year old daughter to say BlackBerry.

4. You try to be romantic to your girl and she rejects you by saying go back to your BlackBerry when she's not in the mood.

Ha ha ha, I would love to know when the 2 year old finally says "Blackberry." Hilarious.
    10-26-08 09:23 AM
    Ha ha ha, I would love to know when the 2 year old finally says "Blackberry." Hilarious.
    LOL I'll keep you posted.
    10-27-08 04:25 AM
    when your barber or (in my case) dentist yells at u for using ur BB continuously while sitting in the chair! btw... I can text very well while getting a filling! Its actually very theraputic!
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 10-28-08 at 07:34 AM.
    10-28-08 07:32 AM
    using ur bb while your boss is writing you up for using ur bb??? anyone? lol
    10-28-08 07:36 AM
    Last... pull ur bb out of the holster so much that u actually generate heat from the friction...
    10-28-08 07:37 AM
    When you are replying to this thread while in a stats class. So boring. If I didn't skip it so much I would be on here anyways, so I figured I would come and read while listening to my professor on occasion. He is like ben stein

10-30-08 09:49 AM

LOL!!! My son learned "Blackberry" at age 2 as well... And now when he sees the Blackberry Commercials on TV, he points at the curve and says, "That's DADDY'S blackberry." And when the pearl is on the screen he points and says, "And that's MOMMY'S blackberry."

The scary part?

he's correct. his dad has a curve, i have a pearl. LOL
    10-30-08 09:51 AM
    When you bug your best friend about getting her own bb until she gives in!
    11-01-08 07:06 AM
    This is a funny thread
    11-01-08 09:52 AM
    I am at work right now and have a lot of stuff to do but I am on crackberry replying to this post.

I was on my motorcycle at a red light checking crackberry really fast hahaa.

11-01-08 10:01 AM
    as you are reading down the list an nodding your head in total agreement with everything here
    Could not have said it better my self, mine was when my friend asked me why I was laughing so hard for so long ( was reading this thread... Hehe )

11-01-08 05:35 PM
    You use your BB in church to look up scriptures.

HA! I do this all the time! Pastor does not think its amuzing.... I think he's jelous )

11-03-08 10:21 PM
    I have purchase three bb! One for my Mom, then my husband, and now me! I hooked on mine. My husband & Mom don't use the messenger and they refuse too! I must say BB makes the Palm look like something from the Dark Ages!

11-03-08 11:12 PM
    Yea, I never understood people addiction to them until I got my own! OMG! I'm on it all the time and BBM is the best!

11-03-08 11:14 PM
    Last... pull ur bb out of the holster so much that u actually generate heat from the friction...
    Did that actually happen?
    11-04-08 07:57 PM
    LOL!!! My son learned "Blackberry" at age 2 as well... And now when he sees the Blackberry Commercials on TV, he points at the curve and says, "That's DADDY'S blackberry." And when the pearl is on the screen he points and says, "And that's MOMMY'S blackberry."

The scary part?

he's correct. his dad has a curve, i have a pearl. LOL
    My fiancee rolls her eyes at me, but she on the other hand wants me to buy her a white Pearl with a pink skin.... go figure.
    11-04-08 07:58 PM
    When you spend $750 for an unlocked bold just so you can still receive emails and bbm's while you're on the phone.
    If you're spending $750 on a Bold, will you buy me a Pearl Flip please?
    11-04-08 08:00 PM
    HA! I do this all the time! Pastor does not think its amuzing.... I think he's jelous )

There's a program you can install. It's the Bible for your BB!!! My husband used to use it all the time and we'd get weird glances from people. Finally, one Sunday we showed his BB to our Pastor so he knew we just weren't being rude.

But, I have to admit... There are times I'll pull it out and check my messages/e-mails during church. *blush*
    11-07-08 08:44 AM
    When you are dressed up as Luke Skywalker for All Hallows Eve, and have you bb on your belt holster, and then explain that it a Special Edition Jedi Crackberry.
    11-07-08 12:11 PM
743 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD