08-26-10 10:37 AM
743 12345 ...
tools
    Okay I have a few......

1) CB is ALWAYS up on work Computer

2) When u are reading CB posts while customers are filling out documents (I'm a bank teller)

3) You bring the BB in every room you go into.....no matter the duration

4) You find yourself blowing off phone calls to talk to your buddies on BBMSGR.

5) Your son brings you the phone everytime it goes off because he sees mommy scramble to get to it and knows I MUST see what it was (email) or who it was...... (and he's only 2)

Yeah, I'm pathetic, but at least I'm aware of that!! Hahaha. I'm highly addicted.......

Okay my 2 year old daughter is the same way daddy and I both have bb's and every time one of them go off our daughter starts running around saying mote mote mote MOTE .. ( thats what she calls phones ) haha poor baby and all of her toys seem to be some kind of play phone .. she is going to be so bad when she gets older !! haha
    07-07-08 01:28 PM
    You are addict when - You constantly stare at your LED on your BB trying to channel some sort of cosmic event calling on all you BB friends to start to messange you...Then you are one with the BB universal.. If you have been able to do this "Manifesting a Message" Please let me know so i can make you my GURU! OK I have a serious problem...
    07-07-08 01:38 PM
    You know you're an addict when....
    You've walked into a mall directory AND a stroller in one day...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 01:46 PM
    ...when I'm on the CB website more than any other.
    07-09-08 10:12 PM
    When you tell you hunnie to hurry up and finish canoodling so you can check your message.... haha
    07-09-08 10:20 PM
    when your bf catches you reading text over his shoulder while making out...

okay..now ex boyfriend.
    Wow, I think we have a winner! That ia talent.

07-09-08 10:42 PM
    When you tell you hunnie to hurry up and finish canoodling so you can check your message.... haha

I've done this before and my boyfriend was not happy about it.
    07-09-08 10:51 PM
    U KNO UR ADDICTED WHEN U CAN TYPE FULL MESSAGES AND EMAILS WITHOUT LOOKIN AT UR BLACKBERRY
    07-10-08 03:11 PM
    I'm right there with jmoney!! You know there is a serious issue when, in class while I should be taking notes, I'm staring at my BB waiting for the next person to message me!!!!

Or how about: You know your and addict when after a test, instead of going outside and getting something to eat you just go back to your seat and pull out your BB

I'm doing the latter RIGHT NOW!!!
    ISSUES!! Haha its good to be a BB addict!

07-14-08 11:33 AM
    ... You are reading this while attempting to drive a dump truck and your boss is in front of you!

07-24-08 11:53 AM
    So i am not the only nut? PHEW!!!!!
    Im about to do it!! there should be a club!!
    07-24-08 12:16 PM
    ... You are reading this while attempting to drive a dump truck and your boss is in front of you!

That is sooooooooo true lol!!!
    07-24-08 12:17 PM
    Your significant other knows who's calling or what type of message is coming in by sound.
    07-26-08 11:59 PM
    Is it an addiction when you just purchased the pearl and then not even 2mos later the curve comes out so you gotta go out and get that one too? Not for a spouse, but for yourself?

My husband is so jealous of my "little BB friend". He once told me - why don't you marry that thing? So now, my BB and I are engaged!!!!

07-27-08 05:28 AM
    You know you're an addict when....
    You've walked into a mall directory AND a stroller in one day...

I'm just waiting for the day
    I seriously look down at my cberry the wholeeee time walking through the mall!
    07-28-08 02:22 AM
    you have to check carrier coverage before you book your vacation.
    I definitely did this a few weeks ago!!!! Majorly addicted.
    08-03-08 01:54 AM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    Yup.. I went to type a fax for my Dr. real quick and She pointed it out to me as well
    08-03-08 01:53 PM
    I am becoming an addict my bb is my internet and music player.
    08-03-08 02:14 PM
    Your on a night out with your wife and your on your BB looking on Crackberry.com!! That was me yesterday. LOL!!

08-03-08 02:22 PM
    When you do more shopping for your BB than for yourself or your special someone.

08-03-08 02:33 PM
    When you reach for your berry before your first cup of coffee in the morning.

08-03-08 02:57 PM
    You know you're a BB addict when instead of taking the newspaper or a magazine to the bathroom..........you take your BB and play solitaire instead!

08-03-08 03:05 PM
    You know you're an addict when...

You practically refuse to put down your bb no matter what, even though you need both hands to do something else.
    08-03-08 03:12 PM
    When you do more shopping for your BB than for yourself or your special someone.
    OMG! ROFLMAO!
    Most of these were me but this one literally made me LOL! Even though I do almost all the stuff until this post I didn't think I was an 'addict', just a normal BB user! But.... you'd think my BB was a lil poodle or something the way I spend so much time making it look good, never set it down, never leave home without it, let it sleep with me, constantly clean it, and feed it (er, charge it) LOL! It's ALIVE!!! )

08-03-08 04:38 PM
    When you want to find a spouce that is into the bb as well
    How bout a crackberry dating forum
    Last edited by hooversalem9876; 08-03-08 at 05:04 PM.
    08-03-08 04:59 PM
743 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD