your name is card storm

09-13-09 07:32 PM
    1... sleep with my BB

2... while on my lappy or PC, always use spacebar twice for a period

3-- or shift to enter a number on my lappy or PC

4-- cant go 5 minutes without checking to see if i see the red light

lol
    09-14-09 07:15 PM
    I know that I am addicted when I always have and extra charge battery on hand............and visit crackberry.com the first and the last thing everyday....
    Too true.

When you can hold an entire conversation with a coworker while on CB on the BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 07:21 PM
    You spend your free time on this site looking for ways to make your blackberry faster/better.

You can respond to facebook comments faster than all your friends.

Your wife hates your blackberry.

09-14-09 09:33 PM
    You spend your free time on this site looking for ways to make your blackberry faster/better.

You can respond to facebook comments faster than all your friends.

Your wife hates your blackberry.

LOL LOL my wife hates mines!!
    09-14-09 10:09 PM
    You keep going to the status to check and see if there is plenty of memory available...I do that every single day.
    09-14-09 11:05 PM
    When you look for stuff around your house to paint your trackball. i used permanent sharpie. let it dry and its never came off
    I did that too on my 8330, worked like a charm.

09-15-09 12:54 PM
    When you look for stuff around your house to paint your trackball. i used permanent sharpie. let it dry and its never came off
    Meh, no sharpie neccessary, mine glows
    09-15-09 04:41 PM
    When just before you get intimate with your wife you change your BBM profile to BUSY.

Billbo
    haha that's awesome
    09-15-09 04:41 PM
    .....when you are constantly browsing craigslist for blackberry's even though you dont have a need for one. (yes that would be what ive been doing)
    & ebay..
    09-16-09 02:07 PM
    & ebay..
    Tought I was the only one
    09-16-09 02:19 PM
    I knew I was an addict when:

I started making it the topic of discussion with my grandparents.

I approach a table (currently a waiter) and after noticing a bb, i don't greet the standard way, I ask ever heard of CB? What OS do you have? Check this out ( as i whip out my storm and ignore my other tables)

I started to carry my phone around even when I'm just getting in/out the shower and now I'm look forward to having to use the bathroom. (i know it's sick)

My gf decided that it's time to get me a new toy so she agreed to buy me a 2din dash dvd player/ monitor w/ gps for my car. I suggested that it has to have the ability to connect my phone so that I can view the movies on my chip and listen to my mp3's.

Hahahahaha Ohhh boy.... time to see someone about this addiction? Oh yea, i'm already releasing my issues to a bund of blackberry abusers.... Great group!

ADDICTS
    09-16-09 02:22 PM
    U KNO UR ADDICTED WHEN U CAN TYPE FULL MESSAGES AND EMAILS WITHOUT LOOKIN AT UR BLACKBERRY
    I can do this!! Bad, very very bad. I'm addicted.
    09-16-09 03:40 PM
    Telling all your friends I don't do MSN anymore, only BBM now. I have about 400 MSN friends contact btw.
    09-17-09 04:19 AM
    When you have a street to berry ratio of 1:1. For every minute you're walking down the street with your berry, you bump into 1 person.
    09-17-09 04:39 AM
    when you follow someone on the street so you can msg without running into someone
    09-17-09 12:12 PM
    your gf gets upset that your always on your bb so she takes a sharpie and draws your bb on her t shirt and says "will you play with me now". honestly she had my homescreen apps on the front and the bb logo and camera on the back. funny s#!t.

09-17-09 12:56 PM
    your gf gets upset that your always on your bb so she takes a sharpie and draws your bb on her t shirt and says "will you play with me now". honestly she had my homescreen apps on the front and the bb logo and camera on the back. funny s#!t.

LOL wow thats funny..my wife just threatens the throw mines out the window. Hopefully, she'll never do it.
    09-17-09 01:30 PM

yes thats really funny
    09-17-09 03:17 PM
    When you keep hitting the refresh button for Ubertwitter on your berry
    Ha, I set mine to update every 2 min and I still refresh in between.
    09-17-09 03:24 PM
    I know I'm addicted for many reasons, however I noticed a new "symptom" the other day. Phantom vibrations... Lol. I wear it on my waistband same place everyday when I am at work. Yesterday when I went to check for a message there wasn't one! I swear I felt it move ;-)

Wow I thought I was the only one. That happens all the time.

09-17-09 06:18 PM
    I see the red light blinking when its not. and i check my bbm msgs when i take a potty break from sleeping. shhh. hubby dont know.
    09-20-09 05:41 PM
    when your ears are trained to hear other ppl blackberry's signature tones..
    09-20-09 09:09 PM
    Ive only had mine for a month, but the other day after school (I'm a nanny) a bunch of us were at the playground and we heard the default email alert - me and several nannies/mothers all went scrambling before someone yelled "It's me!" and we all looked defeated. Half of us (myself included) proceeded to check FB, Twitter, email, BBM, VM, etc just in case we missed our alert while listening to her alert.
    09-20-09 11:32 PM
    Huh. I have had my BB for almost 2 years. Love it. I know that I love it...I don't use it as much for texting/chatting as most power users but I couldn't be without it. Thought I lost it in a grocery store one day and about freaked. Then I knew...addiction.

Tomorrow I'm getting a new BB...likely. It's the Buy One Get On Free sale at Verizon. Sucking my sweetie into getting one. It will probably bring me headaches with his questions, but he will get it...Then he will have to love me oodles

I use mine for GPS, Music (like ipod), PDA (bye bye Pocket PC), games (in lines), twitter, texting, talking, bluetooth in my truck, etc. I just cannot believe all it can do.
    09-24-09 06:24 PM
743 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD