When you keep hitting the refresh button for Ubertwitter on your berry
    09-11-09 03:16 AM
    When I was involved in accident and I woke up from being unconscious and asked the paramedics, is my blackberry still in one piece? They said, don't worry about that. You shouldn't be alive, sir! My BB was fine, I wasn't!

Thnx, �Tripster�

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-09 03:25 AM
    You start growling at anyone who even suggests you put away your phone and whisper to yourself, "we loves the Precious...."

ROTFLMAO>>> This one had me dying!!!
    09-11-09 03:43 AM
    Guilty as a duncan bee
    09-11-09 05:12 AM
    I think I am guilty of way too many posts in this thread in just over a month of being a BB owner!
    09-11-09 06:15 AM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    Weird I press double space expecting the period all the time. I also experience ghost vibrations all a regular basis, separation anxiety from my BB, LOL.
    09-11-09 07:34 AM
    you have to check carrier coverage before you book your vacation.

lol, i just did the same thing when i went out of town last week!
    09-11-09 08:07 AM
    My trackball has sunked and Vodaphone want to send it away for 10 days.....i'm thinking i can live with it not clicking when you push it, more that i can live without BB for 10 days LOL
    09-11-09 06:14 PM
    lmao im sooo addicted and loving it!!!
    09-11-09 06:22 PM
    When your friend sighs and tells you that there's more than blackberry and crackberry in life.

She doesn't have bb...she won't understand.
    09-13-09 12:17 AM
    I'm so guilty of so many of these post. Lmao. I love my BB tho. The only phone I will ever get til the day I die..... Bout love it more than my girl. Lol.

09-13-09 12:39 AM
    You know you a bb addict when....you up at 1240am on crackberry.com posting in forums and looking for new ppl to put in your bbm...

with that being said......

add me!! good clean convo pls info in sig and beside avatar..
    09-13-09 12:43 AM
    I'm so guilty of so many of these post. Lmao. I love my BB tho. The only phone I will ever get til the day I die..... Bout love it more than my girl. Lol.

Here you go, its ok to admit it!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-13-09 01:16 AM
    when you purposely brick your phone just for the enjoyment of reloading the OS...

When you get up at 430a for work and before even getting out of bed; log into the crackberry wap forums.

when you break your trackball from scrolling mindlessly as a stress reliever..

When the server goes down and you dont get email; smsing peeps saying you cant get email... getting a sms back from your mother asking why you dont just log into your laptop.. you replying saying that you dont want to take the time; thats why you got a berry.

I could go on...
    09-13-09 11:45 AM
    ...when you break your trackball from scrolling mindlessly as a stress reliever..
    I am not alone.
    09-13-09 01:50 PM
    you are soo sick of your wife complaining/whining/******** to you about your addiction that you run out and get her her own Blackberry!
    I DID
    Did the same thing and asked her a lot of questions until she took mine. Gotcha!!! Now we both have one and she can't stop texting...
    09-13-09 02:11 PM
    When you go to see the pope and are on your berry the whole time

You see the pope and try to out text him...
    09-13-09 02:14 PM
    When you tell your staff you are only taking notes on your BB at the staff meeting!
    09-13-09 02:17 PM
    When just before you get intimate with your wife you change your BBM profile to BUSY.

Billbo
    09-13-09 02:52 PM
    When just before you get intimate with your wife you change your BBM profile to BUSY.

Billbo
    LMAO
    09-13-09 03:12 PM
    I like the stress reliver part and how true is that heheheh cheers
    09-13-09 04:41 PM
    when you purposely brick your phone just for the enjoyment of reloading the OS...

When you get up at 430a for work and before even getting out of bed; log into the crackberry wap forums.

when you break your trackball from scrolling mindlessly as a stress reliever..

When the server goes down and you dont get email; smsing peeps saying you cant get email... getting a sms back from your mother asking why you dont just log into your laptop.. you replying saying that you dont want to take the time; thats why you got a berry.

I could go on...
    When you post a reply to the forum, from your blackberry rather then your desktop 'cause your faster on the 'berry.

09-13-09 04:57 PM
    I know that I am addicted when I always have and extra charge battery on hand............and visit crackberry.com the first and the last thing everyday....
    09-13-09 05:47 PM
    LMAO
    I like the stress reliver part and how true is that heheheh cheers
    TOO FUNNY!!!
    09-13-09 06:53 PM
    You know you a bb addict, if you think like me and wish that you could post to your online class from your blackberry...it would make life so much easier.
    09-13-09 07:25 PM
743 ... 2021222324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD