You'd rather look at radar on your BB to get up and look out a window to see if is raining

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:33 PM
    Make Sure That Your Phone Bill Gets Paid Before All Your Other "important" Bills Just To Keep The Service Going
    Actually, my service was out for TWO days last week. It was the longest two days of my life. I was going insane. Needless to say the day I had money to turn it back on I was at the AT&T store right at 8am lol

08-15-09 11:04 PM
    No, I do that as well. I even have abbreviations for names and everything. Rarely do i type a full word. Especially if there's a useful abbreviation.

I don't understand the need for abbreviations, when you have a full QWERTY keyboard.
    08-18-09 07:25 PM
    I clean my BB for about 30 minutes before I go to bed each night. Then I clean my wife's BB. Then I stare at the two of them and think of how lucky we both are. I get excited from the glow of the keyboard in dim light. I practice texting when my phone is shut down. I also type messages to myself on the memo pad explaining (to myself) the virtues of being a BB owner. Wenever I have a bad day, I pick up my BB for comfort. I would rather type on my BBs keypad over the computer. I cut my thumb nails so that I can text better and not hurt my BB. I also stare in wonderment when I see another BB user. It doesn't matter what device they have - new or old - I want to touch it. I think I may have a problem.

08-18-09 07:43 PM
    You hear the phras "Are you still playing with that Dingleberry?!" A lot!
    08-18-09 08:16 PM
    Your Girl, Your Mother, and even Your Dog hide your BB so they can have your attention.
    08-18-09 08:29 PM
    When ur wife goes into labor and the first two things you grab is ur blackberry and your charger.
    True story my son was born at 2:22 on 8/8/08 and his first picture was taken with a blackberry curve

Very cool! (The baby part) although I completly understand the bb and charger!
    08-18-09 09:46 PM
    When when your in class and your playing brickbraker instead of doing work

Or when your browsing the internet when the teachers arnt looking

While this might be bad to some but I'm a crackberry addict so its ok... I think

I got news for you guys...teachers assign work then get on their own bb! lol!
    08-18-09 09:59 PM
    My wife (who doesn't have a Blackberry) said, "You know you're an addict when sit on your Blackberry joking about being a Blackberry addict!"
    lol! She's got a point!
    08-18-09 10:08 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    I do this so much, it's ridiculous!
    08-19-09 10:48 AM
    I knew when my computer was down and I wanted a pizza and my first thought was "i can order it on-line from my BB" before I thought "or I could just call them." And I check these forums all through the day and night.

My name is Andrew, and I'm a Crackberry addict.

Thanks for getting me in trouble Andrew! Your post was too hilarious i was sitting at my desk and all you can hear all across my floor is me dying of laughter. MY boss come over and asks "whats so funny"? obviously i cant say i was using company time to check crackberry,er ,well not just "check" seeing as im on page 26 of this thread but ya... i do %90 of the things listed in this thread. All in all were all addicts.
    My name is Matt and I'm a crackberry addict.
    08-20-09 12:29 PM
    I did that yesterday at work when I was typing an email to some co-workers! I was left looking like WTH?! LOL
    Lol i do this on a daily basis. Oh and to finish your sig.
    "Open up her legs to filet mignon that P****,Imma get IN and ON that P****,If she let me innnn imma OWN that P****!

Weezy Baby
    08-20-09 02:12 PM
    my fiance had to remind my bestman to make sure I left my phone somewhere not at the church....the look my new wife gave him when it rang at the alter, I got the same look when I answered it.....
    WHAT!!!!!!!
    This one made me jump outta my seat. I was like " oohhhhhhh no he didnt"
    ahahhahahaha
    08-20-09 02:16 PM
    It actually does do that on MS word...

I am mad at myself! I turned my PC on just to see if this was true...my addicted self can not get past the disappointment!
    08-24-09 10:37 AM
    lol I am such an addict!!!!
    08-28-09 10:27 PM
    gee, i didn't know i'm an addict until i read this thread.
    08-30-09 03:04 PM
    gee, i didn't know i'm an addict until i read this thread.
    Well, then, welcome to the sweet, sweet addiction that is the BlackBerry!

08-30-09 03:08 PM
    I know I'm addicted for many reasons, however I noticed a new "symptom" the other day. Phantom vibrations... Lol. I wear it on my waistband same place everyday when I am at work. Yesterday when I went to check for a message there wasn't one! I swear I felt it move ;-)

08-30-09 08:32 PM
    You know you're addicted when....

You take your daughter to her college classes and decide to sit in the parking lot and wait for her for 4 hours so you can read CB. Because if you go home, you know your husband will complain if you are reading CB instead of spending time with him.

You tell your husband you are sitting in the parking lot studying for your own classes, saving wear and tear on the vehicle....etc...but really you are reading CB and posting here!

You find ways to be alone with your BB because no one understands the need to check your BB every minute!

During a thunderstorm the electric goes out, and you run to your vehicle to sit in it with your BB on the charger and read CB until the electric comes back on.

You are hiding your BB addiction from everyone you know. They don't understand the love.
    09-02-09 08:56 AM
    ..when you're at a stop sign and cars are behind you honking in a no honking area. :/
    09-02-09 09:51 AM
    Whattup!! i'm on number 3 cause the first two didn't work sooooo yeah.............................................. .....................................Maybe this one will work?
    09-02-09 11:49 AM
    Can't believe how many of the things in the thread I do.

My name is George,
    And I'm an addict.
    09-02-09 11:56 AM
    When you're "I love BlackBerry" app has your Monthly Use average at 110hours 35mins 6secs... OMG!!!
    09-08-09 12:13 PM
    you go grocery shopping and only buy things with blackberries in them!
    09-08-09 06:59 PM
    You spend countless hours playing with Hybrid OSes that don't do a [expletive deleted] thing except provide 1MB more free memory 8)

OK, OK, the 8330 one does run a bit faster.
    09-08-09 08:39 PM
743 ... 1920212223 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD