08-26-10 10:37 AM
743 ... 1819202122 ...
    you lose one of your BlackBerry's in the house so you "ping" yourself from one of your other BlackBerry's just to locate the first BlackBerry....
    07-18-09 01:44 PM
    ....you let everyone add you on there BBM and you dont even know them just so you can have more contacts listed and feel cool.
    07-18-09 09:38 PM
    ....you let everyone add you on there BBM and you dont even know them just so you can have more contacts listed and feel cool.
    Same here
    07-19-09 05:59 AM
    when you check for updates to apps on an almost hourly basis just to make sure urs are current almost immediately upon release
    07-26-09 12:40 PM
    Updating my Facebook status and replying to a friend on BBM, while checking for hot spots after containing a structure fire.
    07-27-09 07:12 PM
    I still think its all better than drugs
    07-27-09 09:09 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    I do that $hit allll the time, so annoying when it doesn't do it!

Your still using your blackberry inside the bathroom!

...when you can do a battery pull with one hand.
    mad skills!

...you can shift a 5 speed BMW, drive and use your BB at the SAME time
    I drive a 6 speed Subaru STi......
    07-27-09 09:42 PM
    ... when you come on these forums just to boost a post count lol... and damn it, why isn't mine accurate?!!? lol
    07-27-09 10:52 PM

I drive a 6 speed Subaru STi......
    I envy you... I mean I have a Mazda 3 and love it but one of those would be sick
    07-27-09 10:53 PM
    When you have more fun fondeling ur phone than ur spouse

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-09 04:28 PM
    When you spill your latte and grab for your BlackBerry's instead of the paperwork that took you 2 days straight to pull together... because come **** or high water not one drop will hit those BlackBerry's!
    07-29-09 06:52 PM
    When I installed the 131\160 hybrid os on my 8330 I couldn't perform the JL 'wipe' for like 3hrs. I felt like I was killing a loved one. LOL
    07-29-09 07:39 PM
    Being crippled / confined ,my new BB Bold is my new best friend ,sorry kitty.

08-02-09 03:50 AM
    When you do a battery pull in your sleep! When I woke up yesterday, the battery was out of my Tour. I don't remember doing that at all.

I really am a BB Addict.
    08-03-09 03:09 AM
    when you play brick breaker every time your waiting for the train, on the train, at work, watching t.v, etc.

Me too!!! I was at a bar and my friends caught me playing! LMAO!
    08-03-09 05:00 PM
    - When you hear another BB go off and you check yours.
    - When you're in your car and your phones on Vibrate and the music is so loud it tricks you into thinking your phone went off so you check it.
    - When you act 4 and sit on the kitchen floor cause someone hid your BB from you.
    - when you're too busy to reply to an IM on your computer cause you're on your BB.
    - when people call you to tell you that your boobs just called them. [ I put my BB in my boobs when my hands are full.]
    08-03-09 11:00 PM
    AND ...

when you call your carrier to ***** about how you cant use your BB's full potential cause the service sucks where inside your house.
    08-03-09 11:02 PM
    When you fall asleep with the damn thing in your in hands.
    Oh BB 8900, how I love thee <3
    08-03-09 11:07 PM
    ...when you can do a battery pull with one hand.
    08-03-09 11:12 PM
    When your a hairstylist and a cleint sits down with a storm and you immediately say check out my tour

08-03-09 11:15 PM
    -when you drive 30 miles back home because you forgot the beloved machine on the kitchen table.
    -when you don't trust it in anyone else's possession.
    -when you stop being friends with someone because they think their Iphone is better.
    08-03-09 11:16 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    It actually does do that on MS word...

08-07-09 04:30 AM
    when you're depressed when you have under 10 friends on your BBM.

You know what BBM means when someone says it
    08-07-09 08:50 AM
    This actually happened to me the other day.....

You know you're a BB addict when...

You're writing an email on your laptop and think Alt-V will give you a question mark.
    08-07-09 09:31 PM
    You know your a BB addict when:

1) You grab your BB but forget your keys and lock yourself out of the house and car ALL day. No food, no water, and you spend so much time playing Sudoko you don't have enough power to call for help. (happened to me today)
    2) You post a new house rule on your refrigerator: "From here on, it is announced that everyone but owner of BB is to be within 10 feet of said device. Violators of said restraining order will be prosecuted to the full extent of Mom's authority.(kids please read as " no X box, Wii, or visits to or from friends will be allowed")
    3) You expect your PC keyboard to work as if you are using BB.
    4) You forgot how to use spell check on PC, so you create a phantom SMS message on BB to work as your spell checker.
    5) You call spending time with your significant other, time spent at work or working on your PC "cheating" on BB!
    6) Your friends call your BB your husband...

Send me to rehab and take away my BB, I dare ya!! It will be the LAST thing you ever do on this earth!!!
    08-07-09 10:26 PM
743 ... 1819202122 ...