08-26-10 10:37 AM
743 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    You get up to go to the bathroom and subconsciously grab your BB and take it with you.

You fall asleep with it in your hand.
    05-28-09 07:07 AM
    Your CD in your car skips or pauses for half a second and you grab your BB thinking you got a message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 11:16 PM
    You Know You're A BB Adict When... You Go To Parties Just To Show Off Your BB
    06-02-09 05:06 PM
    You get up to go to the bathroom and subconsciously grab your BB and take it with you.

I always do both of these!
    06-02-09 09:15 PM
    When I find myself frantically searching for my BB
    06-03-09 07:41 AM

When I find myself frantically searching for my BB
    Guilty of both!
    06-03-09 09:24 AM
    when you proudly show off you're BB, but get defensive when people ask to explore it themselves.

when it feels odd to type on a keyboard, you thumbs just feel like they should be doing everything
    06-12-09 06:02 PM
    Just like many others who have posted on this thread. I knew I was an addict when I literally didn't stop doing something on it for 2 days after I bought my Bold.
    One week later and it still has barely left my hands. Even at work.

06-12-09 10:57 PM
    My 5 year old told my mom the other day "You need to get a BlackBerry, your phone is old school!" His exact words, I love my son
    06-13-09 01:10 AM

DONE THIS MANY TIMES
    06-13-09 01:13 AM
    i had a bb curve...it went black on me...while on the way out of town...i made a detour to the nearest at&t store bought a bold just so i wouldnt be without a berry
    06-13-09 02:15 PM
    .....when you are constantly browsing craigslist for blackberry's even though you dont have a need for one. (yes that would be what ive been doing)
    06-13-09 02:21 PM
    When you text the person next to you all while holding a different conversation orally.

When you start telling people "You might be a Blackberry addict" jokes instead of the "You might be a Redneck" jokes.

If you surf the internet on your phone while you are surfing the internet on your computer... you might be a Blackberry addict.
    06-13-09 02:38 PM
    When you text the person next to you all while holding a different conversation orally.

When you start telling people "You might be a Blackberry addict" jokes instead of the "You might be a Redneck" jokes.

If you surf the internet on your phone while you are surfing the internet on your computer... you might be a Blackberry addict.
    so true, I do all 3 of those.
    06-13-09 02:48 PM
    I do that too! Surf the net on BB instead of the computer...

06-22-09 09:11 PM
    When you constantly take it out of your pocket just to admire its beauty.

06-23-09 05:25 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    I NEVER EVEN KNEW YOU COULD DO THAT. MY LIFE JUST GOT SO WONDERFUL.

+ you know you're addicted when you read through half this thread going "so true, so true."
    06-23-09 06:56 PM
    When you chased a fly around your house for 20 minutes for landing and throwing up on your phone...

(I was just plain pi$$ed at the time too)
    07-02-09 10:58 PM
    How about when you're travelling and stuck in Shanghai, and getting 2 hours sleep a night because everyone you know is on the other side of the world, 12 hours away, and every time the bb buzzes in the middle of the night you pick it up to txt them back.
    07-03-09 08:24 AM
    You know you're a BB addict when you sign up a Crackberry.com account on your birthday and think it's the best gift you've ever gotten yourself.

...yes, even better then when I bought myself an Alienware gaming laptop.
    07-04-09 01:03 PM
    In the middle of the night you check your email!!!
    EVERY HOUR
    Or get online the second you wake up and it's still so dark, your eyes hurt from the bb light.

and you type your password wrong twice because you're so tired.
    07-04-09 01:52 PM
    Or when you take someone else's "domb" phone and hit the space bar twice expecting a period, hold a letter expecting it to capialize, or when you tell people you "left your phone at home..." when they want to see it or play brick breaker.

or when you get really mad at other people for pressing the trackball too much or too hard (or too much and too hard.. with dirty fingers)..

guilty of all.
    07-04-09 01:57 PM
    when you have your bb on silent and you know exactly when the red light blinks from in another room,

when you are leaving the fourth of july celebrations with enough traffic that the entire police force is directing it and you are responding to messages and hiding it from the cops
    07-06-09 02:53 PM
    You leave your BB in the front room, go into the dining room for the family dinner, think you hear a text on your BB and literally trip over things to get to it without asking to be excused.

Yeah, I just did that. lol

P.S.- fellow CB's... is there a keyboard shortcut for the apostrophe?
    Last edited by depictionsdesarah; 07-06-09 at 09:35 PM.
    07-06-09 09:31 PM
    You know you're addicted when...
    - you're playing a family game and get caught texting under the table
    - someone asks you if they can get on the computer soon and you shoot them a dirty look because you're busy being on crackberry.com
    - a family member is upstairs and you have to ask them a question so you bbm them
    - you hear a sound that sounds like your text alert and automatically your head snaps up and you're franticly checking to see if you got a new text.
    Yeah, I've done all of them... ;D
    07-06-09 09:55 PM
743 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD