08-26-10 10:37 AM
743 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    You KNOW Your addicted when you start designing lil hats and scarfs!
    12-31-08 01:55 AM
    Make Sure That Your Phone Bill Gets Paid Before All Your Other "important" Bills Just To Keep The Service Going
    12-31-08 09:59 AM
    Make Sure That Your Phone Bill Gets Paid Before All Your Other "important" Bills Just To Keep The Service Going
    HAHAH LOVE THIS ONE !!!!!Cause its so true !!! I said this to a friend and my mother the other day lol
    01-01-09 02:33 PM
    You know your addicted when your hubby runs off to the bathroom with your BB and you SCREAM with your mouth jammed Under the door....

"It Can't Swim...It Can't Swim"
    01-01-09 02:44 PM
    When you see your LED light blinking and its really not hahahah...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    EVERY NIGHT!!!
    FAOMCLMFAO!!!

When you wake up at 3:00 AM and casually say to yourself "while I'm up, I might as well check on my BB."

Even though, you KNOW nothing is there.
    01-01-09 06:02 PM
    You know your addicted when your hubby runs off to the bathroom with your BB and you SCREAM with your mouth jammed Under the door....

ROFLMAO!

This should be a commercial... I could see it now, America laughing their asses off.
    01-01-09 06:05 PM
    When you buy the Crackberry book on Amazon and read about yourself on nearly every page! It was a great purchase!

01-01-09 06:12 PM
    when you copy something on your bb.. then turn around and try to ctrl-v it on your pc
    01-01-09 06:30 PM
    when your bf catches you reading text over his shoulder while making out...

okay..now ex boyfriend.
    im guilty!!! lolz.

For the record it was from mah mom tho. =]
    01-01-09 08:43 PM
    Bullfrog110MB wth does FAOMCLMFAO mean? Just wanted to know...

01-01-09 08:46 PM

hahaha lmao!!!
    01-02-09 08:40 AM

Omg lol i had a similar experience where my boyfriend took off for the bathroom with my phone after asking me numerous times to put it down since we were cuddling. He even went through the hassle of yelling "hunny listen" as he flushed the damned toilet. I knew he wasnt actually going to do anything to my phone (hes not completely stupid) but when he came back in the room and i couldnt see my phone i literally threw him down on a chair and patted him down til i found it. He had it stuck in his sock cause he knew i'd go for pants pockets etc first. Hes no longer aloud to touch my phone under any circumstance.
    01-02-09 11:17 PM
    Omg lol i had a similar experience where my boyfriend took off for the bathroom with my phone after asking me numerous times to put it down since we were cuddling. He even went through the hassle of yelling "hunny listen" as he flushed the damned toilet. I knew he wasnt actually going to do anything to my phone (hes not completely stupid) but when he came back in the room and i couldnt see my phone i literally threw him down on a chair and patted him down til i found it. He had it stuck in his sock cause he knew i'd go for pants pockets etc first. Hes no longer aloud to touch my phone under any circumstance.
    thats hilarious... ii wish someone would lolz.

New one:

yur completely lost when it comes to school because you bberry won't synch with your email and calendar anymore ((this is me next semester))
    01-02-09 11:27 PM
    You might be a crackberry addict of you viigo in church
    01-04-09 09:28 AM
    Every time you sit down in the mens room, you post a reply on crackberry...like I'm doing now. This has probably already been mentioned, but this thread is too long to read through.

01-04-09 09:58 AM
    When you dream about reading the forums!

01-04-09 10:07 AM
    All of the above!!! lmao
    01-04-09 10:07 AM
    when you try to click an iphone or regular old phone
    01-04-09 08:11 PM
    when you spend lots of time surfing crackberry on your laptop but turn round to reply emails off your bb!
    01-05-09 02:08 AM
    If when posting on the forums. If u don't have the berry by your side. It just aint right lol
    01-05-09 03:09 AM
    when u THINK u see ur led flashing, but then u realize ur eyes were CLOSED!
    01-05-09 08:20 AM
    i promise im not an addict

but what does it mean when you read page one, then the last page promising not to read the whole thread only to go page by page back to the beginning.....(@_@)
    01-05-09 08:52 AM
    are more pissed that the bums steal your usb cable, wall charger, and laptop (that had DM 7 and my latest beta OS of .124 and daily backups) installed for my curve, than the 2 dvd players and digital camera that was taken as well this past saturday from my place. What kind of sick criminal steals the wall charger? I only have my Car charger to get me by until i get another wall charger and usb cable.
    Last edited by johnsoj2us; 01-05-09 at 03:52 PM. Reason: spelling
    01-05-09 03:40 PM
    Scarfs and hats, do you sell them that would be sweet!
    01-05-09 04:12 PM
    I realized that I am addicted when I am thinking what I can buy my "Stormy" with my tax rebate check...
    01-06-09 07:13 AM
743 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD