Oh yes I got the olivetree niv on my bold read it in bed everynight before playing with the bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-08 01:04 AM
    When you put your bb in a ziplock bag so you e-mail, bbm, CB, and txt in the shower

Last edited by UrbanD_Phx; 11-12-08 at 05:57 PM.
    11-11-08 08:07 PM
    you know your an addict when, your in the house and whatever room your in your blk berry is as well... or your out shopping and your blk berry never leaves your hand even with tons of bags... lol, yeah it pretty bad... I sleep with it too... and sometimes cant go to bed because I'm up 2 in the morning on the cb site.
    11-12-08 04:01 PM
    Your own your Blackberry while at church.

11-12-08 04:07 PM
    you know your an addict when, your in the house and whatever room your in your blk berry is as well... or your out shopping and your blk berry never leaves your hand even with tons of bags... lol, yeah it pretty bad... I sleep with it too... and sometimes cant go to bed because I'm up 2 in the morning on the cb site.
    Same here, I was helping someone moves something, and i had my BlackBerry held tight in between my fingers not letting go
    11-12-08 04:46 PM
    When your eye dr. tells you to perform eye exercises for spending too much time reading
    on your BB.

11-12-08 11:33 PM
    When your girlfriend gets mad at you because you're browsing CB, and not sleeping with her. I got my balls bit off for that one yesterday...

11-13-08 01:44 AM
    When your girlfriend gets mad at you because you're browsing CB, and not sleeping with her. I got my balls bit off for that one yesterday...

heh umm Ouch? =)
    11-13-08 02:59 AM
    heh umm Ouch? =)
    Tell me about it.

11-13-08 07:58 AM
    when your girlfriend checks hers during sex.
    11-13-08 09:04 AM
    when your girlfriend checks hers during sex.
    Ha! That would suck.

11-13-08 09:21 AM
    using ur bb while your boss is writing you up for using ur bb??? anyone? lol
    It has happened to me and when I got it confinscated by my history teacher I begged him so much he gave it back. Cell phones are not allowed out during class at my school. (not college last year of high school). And I use my berry while in church.

Last edited by simsx28; 11-13-08 at 06:34 PM.
    11-13-08 06:28 PM
    You know its bad when you make your 3 week old baby wait just a little longer to feed him cuz your on your BB..
    Ok, that's not addiction...that's neglect. Shame on you.
    11-16-08 03:39 AM
    I was just typing a message and when putting in ... it came out as >>> because I'm so used to holding the alt key. Oops.
    11-16-08 03:41 AM
    ... I'm reading this thread.

11-16-08 03:44 AM
    When you are dressed up as Luke Skywalker for All Hallows Eve, and have you bb on your belt holster, and then explain that it a Special Edition Jedi Crackberry.
    Ok, THAT made me giggle!
    11-16-08 03:45 AM
    When you actually sit here, and read this whole thread of repetitive post!

all 13 pages! YEpp thats me! LOL
    11-16-08 08:17 PM
    Lmao, omg.. Me too (repetitive reading)

11-16-08 09:20 PM
    I did THE EXACT SAME THING!!!! now alls well and good
    SAME HERE!!

11-16-08 09:49 PM
    When you get 100 posts on crackberry apparently.
    11-16-08 09:50 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    lol happens with me all the time like right now .
    11-18-08 11:39 PM
    When you bug your best friend about getting her own bb until she gives in!
    LOL... Okay!! 1 of my best girlfiends is such a CB addicts now! We're working on our other friend. She's scoping out the Storm!

Yes, I knew I was an addict when I realized my Berry was always in 1 hand and everything eles was being did with the other... LOL! I even had the habit of holding it while driving!!! Shameful!!! I lost the holster and haven't bothered to replace it.
    11-19-08 12:21 AM
    LOL... Okay!! 1 of my best girlfiends is such a CB addicts now! We're working on our other friend. She's scoping out the Storm!

Yes, I knew I was an addict when I realized my Berry was always in 1 hand and everything eles was being did with the other... LOL! I even had the habit of holding it while driving!!! Shameful!!! I lost the holster and haven't bothered to replace it.
    Holster, a true addict has no need of a silly holster, as the true addicts BB never leaves there hand.
    11-19-08 02:34 AM
    when you give your coat to your bb cuz u dont want it getting wet
    11-20-08 06:09 AM
    Same here, I was helping someone moves something, and i had my BlackBerry held tight in between my fingers not letting go
    lol that happened to me only i was helping my dads friend put his entire house in a container and my dad thought it was fun moving while me and his friend would stop every 3 minutes and pull out the bb
    11-20-08 06:11 AM
743 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD