Texting while driving my 5 speed manual transmission pickup is probably the nadir of my habit.

I do have the phone in a holder.

Or maybe it's my decision that my replacement GF must have a 'Berry just for basic compatibility purposes.
    The EX was an I-Person, and I've decided that mixing BlackBerrys and IPhones results in an unhealthy relationship

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-08 03:43 AM
    you are soo sick of your wife complaining/whining/******** to you about your addiction that you run out and get her her own Blackberry!
    I DID
    you are FAAAAAAR too nice .. couldnt have the gf having a newer BB than me .. she got mine .. i got a new one !!
    10-12-08 11:13 AM
    When You Have a diffrent theme for every Day of the week that just happens to match your outfit.
    10-12-08 12:51 PM
    When you actually lament the fact that you'll have to let go of your data plan for a while! And you feel as if your letting a part of your life go, and you post a thread about it! Because you will no longer be able to post mobile.

I will be fine tears are coming to my eyes though.

10-13-08 01:35 AM
    When you send your blackberry for repair and you call everyday to check up on it like its in summer camp.

10-13-08 01:43 AM
    You know ur an addict if you purchase a brand spanking new Bb Curve after having your Bb pearl for 5mos.. Guilty as charged!

10-13-08 03:57 PM
    when the wife asks, are you going to eat your steak (outback steakhouse) or are you going to keep going with your crack fingers?
    10-13-08 04:51 PM
    When you go to bed and wake up for any reason and find your BB is already in you hand.
    10-13-08 05:10 PM
    In the middle of the night you check your email!!!
    EVERY HOUR

Yeah...that drives me crazy! I'm OCD when it comes to my email. I hate leaving/having unread messages, so, once I get the notification I have to check it or it will bother me until I do. But, it sucks when it's spam! I hate spam!!!
    10-13-08 05:13 PM
    When you get a new email on your yahoo account, you move the laptop to the side so you can reply on your blackberry.
    10-13-08 08:38 PM
    You're driving in your car and u think the red lights are new messages.

10-15-08 07:11 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    I do that all the friggin time and get so dissapointed! Why can't PCs do that?

10-15-08 07:14 PM
    I had my blackberry in the tanning bed with me the other day...addict.
    10-15-08 07:21 PM
    Your on your blackberry texting your friends so much that they say shutup daily. And that you stay up until 12:30 at night-everynight- browsing CrackBerry.

Its sad but it is the last thing I have been doing before bed. I have to stop myself or I will read this all day and all night.

10-16-08 07:44 PM
    when you dump a guy because he doesn't have a blackberry to date a guy who does-ok that's not completly true, but it was a factor - (we even have second chargers at eachothers houses) - wow -can't belive I just admitted that
    Last edited by UrbanD_Phx; 10-17-08 at 02:34 PM.
    10-17-08 02:32 PM
    When you spend $750 for an unlocked bold just so you can still receive emails and bbm's while you're on the phone.
    10-17-08 05:47 PM
    True addict above me! They didn't buy the bold because of all the other features they got it because they don't want to miss ANY messages! Can't say I blame them though haha

10-19-08 11:14 AM
    I've had a pearl for about 2 months now. At first I would have it charging on bedside table, using the alarm. Now with otterbox, I am reading up to the minute news, watching vids, and txting until I literally fall asleep with it in my hand. It powers down, and up again to wake me up, its usually either on the floor, or buried around my feet. I even found it it the next room one morning, must have tossed it. We also like to go camping together. Sick, I know.

10-19-08 11:41 AM
    You know you're addicted when you get back in your patrol car and instead of checking your laptop or your pager,you check your berry...I got that bad.
    10-19-08 11:50 AM
    You know its bad when you make your 3 week old baby wait just a little longer to feed him cuz your on your BB..
    10-19-08 12:08 PM
    I knew a friend who always took their cell into the tanning bed with them. One day she showed me the tan lines on her chest with the rectangular outline within the tanned area I was laughing my a$$ off. Funniest thing I had seen. Lmao

I had my blackberry in the tanning bed with me the other day...addict.
    10-19-08 06:54 PM
    You know you're addicted when ya gotta be asleep early on a sunday night. Due to a 3am start on monday at work. And it's 8pm and you're still playing with your bb. Hence me posting...

10-19-08 06:56 PM
    When you go to sleep with you Berry next to you just to ensure no one will touch it. LOL

... and to make sure that you don't miss any emails, texts, etc ..
    10-22-08 07:52 PM
    as you are reading down the list an nodding your head in total agreement with everything here
    10-22-08 09:59 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    Hahaha! I do the saaaame thing

10-22-08 10:09 PM
743 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD