When u just bought a dare and now wanting a bb. Also posti this from my dare and checkin cb 24/7 on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-08 01:08 AM
    When you panic cause you forgot the batt charger and you have a long day of emails and CB surfing to do. You dim the screen, turn off Bluetooth, and put into standby to conserve power!

I have been known to go to Walmart for a charger in this case. I have a charger for almost every room in the house and one at work. I am also considering getting another battery to keep around "just in case"
    08-04-08 02:16 PM
    When you start naming your BB
    08-05-08 05:05 AM
    ... when you're supposed to work weekdays from 8am to 4:30pm, but the day after you first get your new BB you don't even show up to work until 2pm!

That's how it happened to me.

CC
    08-05-08 08:14 AM
    U check celebrity blackberry sightings, themes4bb and crackberry everyday hahaha

08-05-08 08:22 AM
    When u just bought a dare and now wanting a bb. Also posti this from my dare and checkin cb 24/7 on it.

lmaooo sounds like me before i made the switch..lol
    08-05-08 08:24 AM
    Wake up in the middle of the night, get a glass of water, go to the bathroom, check the BBerry.

08-07-08 07:42 PM
    ... when you're supposed to work weekdays from 8am to 4:30pm, but the day after you first get your new BB you don't even show up to work until 2pm!

That's how it happened to me.

CC
    LOL-- that's hilarious!

08-07-08 07:44 PM
    I have been known to go to Walmart for a charger in this case. I have a charger for almost every room in the house and one at work. I am also considering getting another battery to keep around "just in case"
    I carry my charger in my purse! LOL

08-07-08 07:46 PM
    When you adjust your budget to eat cheap to buy an eight gig card for your bb it works to
    08-09-08 02:30 PM
    When you go to see your parents for the weekend, and you go out to your car with your charger, but never even remember to go back for the Luggage.
    08-09-08 02:34 PM
    You know you're a BB addict when..
    • You go to AT&T store to buy an iPhone and ask the rep "where's the keyboard on this thing?".
    • You think to yourself "Man, it would be great if I could just push a button on a Curve to make it go into vibrate mode like on a Pearl", then you look at your spouse and thinking the same thing about her.
    • Someone hands you some blackberries for snack and you politely say "No thanks. I 'll only take the kind that will fetch my emails for me".
    • When you thought BBB stands for BlackBerry Bold.

Last edited by Edd; 08-09-08 at 02:53 PM.
    08-09-08 02:48 PM
    when your co-worker's post a picture of you on your blackberry instead of working.....
    The boss wasn't too happy!
    08-09-08 02:53 PM
    In the middle of the night you check your email!!!
    EVERY HOUR
    It sad but I admit to doing this as well... Someimes reply to those and don't even realize till the next morning...

08-09-08 06:16 PM
    When you are in the travelling to the US, and you don't want to incurr roaming charges, but you also need to message a friend while in a group setting, so what you do is start "BB Messaging" each other using the "Notes" application, where you type the message and then pass the BB between each other....... (subtly)

hope that made sense.
    08-09-08 07:27 PM
    When you go to see your parents for the weekend, and you go out to your car with your charger, but never even remember to go back for the Luggage.

Lol... This had my laughing as I've done similar things.

08-09-08 10:34 PM
    Wake up in the middle of the night, get a glass of water, go to the bathroom, check the BBerry.

The usual, sounds pretty normal to me lol
    08-10-08 12:59 AM
    When you start naming your BB
    My BlackBerry's name is RICOOO!!! But I just call him Rico. lol
    08-10-08 01:07 AM
    you fall asleep with your bb on your stomach......
    Hahaha I do this pretty much every night. Last night I fell asleep in bed with my BlackBerry underneath my pillow and I woke up @ 3am in full panic mode because I reached over to the nightstand didn't feel it, only to find out I was clutching it like a stuffed animal, still between the pillow and the side of my face.

08-10-08 01:17 AM
    another sign...
    When you have created a huge custom autotext dictionary, to the point that you only have to type out a few abbreviations to type an entire paragraph.

And then you get on a regular computer and you get mad because "u" doesn't automatically turn into "you" and you have to type out "because" instead of just typing the initials "bc".

Am I the only one who uses "autotext" like it's my b*@#?

08-10-08 01:25 AM
    another sign...
    When you have created a huge custom autotext dictionary, to the point that you only have to type out a few abbreviations to type an entire paragraph.

And then you get on a regular computer and you get mad because "u" doesn't automatically turn into "you" and you have to type out "because" instead of just typing the initials "bc".

Am I the only one who uses "autotext" like it's my b*@#?

No, I do that as well. I even have abbreviations for names and everything. Rarely do i type a full word. Especially if there's a useful abbreviation.
    08-10-08 01:29 AM
    you know ur an addict when its rrainning outside and you grabb a ziplock so your bb dont get any typ of moisture but you get soaked ........
    08-13-08 10:12 PM
    You sit with your roomie in the living room, but instead of talking to each other you use BBM.
    08-15-08 12:22 AM

Lol... This had my laughing as I've done similar things.

yeah....even worse, my friend was with me (no, I didnt forget him) and he had his luggage, i still get mocked for it.
    08-15-08 12:27 AM
    You know you're a BlackBerry addict when, during sex, you insist on being on top so that you can have both hands free for texting.

And to answer the question that's in your heads now....Yes.
    08-22-08 01:02 AM
743 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD