You know your a BB addict when :
    You can type better on a blackberry than a computer. I'm so used to typing on my BB I use the keyboard like my phone and mess things up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-10 11:14 PM
    when you have to rely on spellcheck on outgoing emails for such language as - r, bc, ty, k, etc.

Thank God for spellcheck.
    02-05-10 01:41 PM
    You're on your blackberry texting your friends so much that they say shutup to you.daily because you text them so much.. And that you stay up until at least 12:30 at night-everynight- browsing CrackBerry.

Yea this is me lol

02-05-10 04:57 PM
    You know you're a BlackBerry addict when you're alone in bed at night and find yourself yearning to have a new BB with you, rather than someone of the opposite sex. (Or the same sex, if that's how you swing.)

I've been waiting for the Tour 2 for quite some time now. No one seems to know when it's going to be released and it's getting frustrating! I was browsing the forums last night in bed on my Pearl Flip and I was getting so frustrated. This phone sucks for forums and posting. I was really missing the landscape screen of my 8330, and it made me want the T2 even more. I found myself lusting for the T2 and wishing I had it in bed with me. It was then that I realized there was something very wrong with that picture.
    02-06-10 08:18 PM
    True story...When your home and 30 min til you have to be at work, 10 min drive and you see there is a new hybrid available. You think it won't take the full 30 min and start the update. 22 min later it's not done and you can't leave your BB at home so you unplug the power to your laptop with the BB still plugged in to the USB and just carry the laptop and BB to the car with you and take it to work still doing the update on your way to work.

02-07-10 03:16 PM
    True story...When your home and 30 min til you have to be at work, 10 min drive and you see there is a new hybrid available. You think it won't take the full 30 min and start the update. 22 min later it's not done and you can't leave your BB at home so you unplug the power to your laptop with the BB still plugged in to the USB and just carry the laptop and BB to the car with you and take it to work still doing the update on your way to work.

Wow that's crazy right here
    02-07-10 03:24 PM
    My brother who is an *** took my BB because "I'm always on it". He hid and left. It was on vibe so I couldn't call it. I searched for about an hour like a junkie. I was literally pissed off and freaking out! Finally called him and pleaded for ten minutes "to his great satisfaction" and he told me where it was. I felt like I had just found a missing child! It really upset me in a way that I believe is actually unhealthy, but an addict doesn't care when he has his fix! By the way my phone is in my pocket when my brothers over. NEVER AGAIN!
    02-08-10 09:30 PM
    when you break up with your girlfriend before Christmas so you can afford to get yourself that unlocked 9700 without a contract.

im loving my unlocked 9700 without a contract.
    02-09-10 06:09 PM
    when you have an 8 page essay due the next morning but still insist on reading about other peoples addiction to blackberries.

when you cant concentrate on ANYTHING cuz you keep looking over at your berry to see if that ****** red light is blinking.

DAMN YOU RED LIGHT.
    02-09-10 06:16 PM
    you don't want to lend it to anybodyy!
    02-14-10 10:17 PM
    you walk into work an hour late after buying your first BB (really happened)
    nearly getting hit by 2 cars and walking into 4 poles
    02-15-10 12:16 AM
    when ur sitting down,,u will always take out the phone and play with it
    02-15-10 12:45 AM
    When you go to the toilet and check CB
    02-15-10 04:15 AM
    You walk out the door and lock your keys in the house but your faithful blackberry is in your hand and you don't notice said keys aren't until you get in the truck and have nothing to start it with!! Really happened!

02-20-10 12:34 AM
    I'm always forgetting important stuff, I.E. homework, laundry, bills, etc, when I leave my house but I always remember my BB.
    02-20-10 12:27 PM
    when you cant concentrate on ANYTHING cuz you keep looking over at your berry to see if that ****** red light is blinking.

DAMN YOU RED LIGHT.

Haha! That's me. I'm always staring at my BB to see if that damn thing is flashing. Sometimes I think my eyes play tricks on me.....
    02-20-10 12:28 PM
    your at a club on the dance floor but still checking your emails
    02-20-10 12:31 PM
    I also experience ghost vibrations all a regular basis, separation anxiety from my BB, LOL.
    Soo true. I don't use vibration anymore cause of this! Haha
    02-20-10 12:51 PM
    ohh the red LED... I have literally stared at my BB for 30 to 40 seconds cause I swore I saw that light blink at me.... Just staring, waiting for that light to blink again... It doesnt matter why its blinking. SMS, email, BBM... as long as that light blinks. If it doesnt blink, I think somethings wrong with the phone.... lol... I need help....

Hello, My name is Chris. And Im addicted to.... oh, I got a text!
    02-21-10 10:58 AM
    your at a club on the dance floor but still checking your emails
    haha i do that to
    02-22-10 05:27 PM
    ..when you pick your blackberry even if the red LED is not blinking just to scroll around the menu and put it down...then pick it up again and look around for any scratches or smudges...and then a few seconds later, picking it up again just to admire it...lol..
    02-22-10 06:25 PM
    when you just found out you can subscribe to threads after being a member of crackberry for so long, that you search and search for other threads you should subscribe too so you can get some emails going
    02-24-10 01:05 AM
    you get a bbm from your fiance while he's in the bathroom to grab him some toilet paper...because apparently we're out.
    02-24-10 07:56 AM
    That made me lol literally.
    02-24-10 08:30 AM
    You start giggling because you're on a company's earnings conference call, & you hear notifier_lightspeed come from the speaker's line during his presentation.
    02-24-10 05:03 PM
743 ... 2627282930
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD