LOL... I just gave my GF my 8520 so i could upgrade to the 9700!!! Now she understands why i play on my phone constantly!!
    11-24-09 02:24 PM
    You hear your phone going off and it's not even on....
    11-24-09 05:12 PM
    You hear your phone going off and it's not even on....
    LMFAO same here llol. everything posted has been basically the same with me. i sleep with my berry everyday. its always charged. im always on it. unfortunately when im driving too, i try to stop, but i was bbming in a group today whilel doing deliveries, bad habit. also, when i stop at a light, i check my phone. when i think i have a bbm rmail or text coming i look and bam! i get one!, im up till 2am 3am 4am on crackberry and on my phone. i bring my phone with me to the bathroom, the kitchen, everywhere. it never leaves me. i was vacuuming today with one hand!! i just got a case and 2 apps for him. and looking for more i am a bb addict, 8330
    11-24-09 10:54 PM
    when you pass a cop going 20 over and don't even realize it because you are bbming someone and when the cop pulls you over you only get a warning because you have the same model and color as the cop.
    11-25-09 04:26 PM
    your car makes funny noises while you're driving.

...so you decide to do a battery pull.
    11-25-09 06:44 PM
    Your still using your blackberry inside the bathroom!
    I have done this...almost all the time.
    11-25-09 11:55 PM
    when you pass a cop going 20 over and don't even realize it because you are bbming someone and when the cop pulls you over you only get a warning because you have the same model and color as the cop.
    LMAO!!!
    We should create a thread with stories ike that.PROPS!!
    11-26-09 01:30 AM
    I have done this...almost all the time.
    *quoting from the bathroom*
    11-26-09 01:42 AM
    your car makes funny noises while you're driving.

...so you decide to do a battery pull.
    hahaha thats hilarious
    11-26-09 10:43 AM
    you know your addicted when on Thanksgiving day, with your family and everything, you still find a way to get on Crackberry!!!
    11-26-09 11:41 AM
    when your on crackberry forums checking new posts (on Thanksgiving) regardless of how pissed off your wife is at you!
    11-26-09 11:44 AM
    when your on crackberry forums checking new posts (on Thanksgiving) regardless of how pissed off your wife is at you!
    Lol i swear crackberry is really crack, my mom keeps walking by the computer saying whats crackberry????? LOL
    11-26-09 11:49 AM
    when you pass a cop going 20 over and don't even realize it because you are bbming someone and when the cop pulls you over you only get a warning because you have the same model and color as the cop
    Hahahahaha that has to be the funniest one I've heard yet llol. And to the last few posts, I'm on crackberry on thanksgiving andposting off my bb!! Yay for us addicts

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 11:54 AM
    Hahahahaha that has to be the funniest one I've heard yet llol. And to the last few posts, I'm on crackberry on thanksgiving andposting off my bb!! Yay for us addicts

+1, i really need to get off lol, but i feel like i may miss something!
    11-26-09 12:10 PM
    you have gotten to the point where you type fast on your berry than on your actual computer. its happening to me now. i either type words wrong, add more letters or not enough. and i keep deleting to fix things. i think i type fast on my berry now its crazy!! llol
    11-26-09 07:16 PM
    Hi. My Name is Zenstorm. And I'm an Addict
    11-26-09 07:34 PM
    you are soo sick of your wife complaining/whining/******** to you about your addiction that you run out and get her her own Blackberry!
    I DID
    I can relate lmao

11-26-09 08:45 PM
    For me its when I'm on crackberry through my bb and I have to go to work in 5 hrs. And when ppl ask why I'm so tired my reply will be "I was on my phone."

11-27-09 12:54 AM
    when youre having sex and you hear your sms ring and u dont know if u should just pull out and go get the phone.....of course i didnt the girl would have dumped me
    01-12-10 09:13 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    So agree with you! And expect all your sentences to automatically capitalize the first letter.
    01-12-10 10:00 PM
    Your still using your blackberry inside the bathroom!
    I do that all the time! I'm like yes! And it makes time go by so much faster! LOL! I know so gross!
    01-12-10 10:01 PM
    when you take the blackberry to the bathroom with you.
    02-04-10 06:09 PM
    When you feel your BB vibrating your pocket multiple times a day, and it isn't even there.

02-04-10 09:51 PM
    Another one that I am quite guilty of is not just using my BB when I'm using the restroom, but actually pretending to use the restroom just so I can use my BB! While at the movies, in meetings, social events where I don't want to be on it the whole time while I'm supposed to be enjoying the company of others, etc. I know, I have problems when it comes to BB :/ Lol.

02-04-10 09:58 PM
    ...When your on crackberry on thee pc; and you FINALLY decide to log off; buhhh right when you logg off you logg right back in or alreadyy are logged in on your BB and continue right from there
    02-04-10 10:34 PM
743 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD