...when you go to a job interview and the first thing you notice is that the person conducting the interview has a berry...after that all you can think of is what apps they have..OS..etc etc...interview down the drain..
    10-10-09 09:59 AM
    Every single day you looked at the picture of the Curve you were going to buy when your money came in and couldn't wait to get it in your hands! Then you got almost the angriest you've been when that one seller on amazon sent the wrong cases for your phone (not the same person who I bought my phone from) so you couldn't even keep the new baby safe!!!! (BTW I went and got me a silicone case from Wal-Mart to protect 'er)
    10-10-09 10:43 AM
    It's the most money you've ever spent on, no, ever even thought about spending on a phone. AND YOU BOUGHT IT PRETTY CHEAP CONSIDERING!!!!!!!! (I got my 8320 for only $223, oh yeah!!)
    10-10-09 10:50 AM
    you are soo sick of your wife complaining/whining/******** to you about your addiction that you run out and get her her own Blackberry!
    I DID
    hahah get her hooked too..lol love it
    10-10-09 10:51 AM
    Sorry fellow addicts, I've got another! LOL!

You research apps and how to set up wifi before you get your BB and annoy the crap out of your friends everytime you ask to play with their BB to get used to the feel.
    10-10-09 10:53 AM
    You Know You're A BB Adict When... You Go To Parties Just To Show Off Your BB
    LOL!!!!! done it!
    10-10-09 10:54 AM
    Sorry fellow addicts, I've got another! LOL!

You research apps and how to set up wifi before you get your BB and annoy the crap out of your friends everytime you ask to play with their BB to get used to the feel.
    10-10-09 01:42 PM
    you know you're a bb addict when you think of your bb as an animate object and name it.
    10-10-09 06:35 PM
    I was going to say bathroom use but that's taken, use in bed that's taken, so how about have set up speakers at work to listen to moodio (sports) pandora music, averaging about 1,000,000 kb (1000 mb) data the last 2 months and have a charger at home, work, and a car and house charger in car just in case it gets low and need to charge or when thumbs start to stick from tetris.:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-10-09 06:52 PM
    When you have to go to the bathroom while on crackberry and hold it so long that you don't have to go anymore

10-10-09 09:37 PM
    Well I just cant seem to put the thing down seems as though I always got just one more thing I need to do before I put it down, only to pick it right back up again! Whats up with that?
    10-10-09 11:01 PM
    When you have to go to the bathroom while on crackberry and hold it so long that you don't have to go anymore

Go to the bathroom with it.You won't have to hold anymore
    10-11-09 08:59 AM
    When u find ur self using ur bb for daily uses..to amuse ur slef when ur suffering from bordum

10-11-09 11:32 AM
    When you say no to a friend when he asks you to tag along for dinner, because you bought a new Berry and you want to go home to play with it!

*big grin*

(I apologise to my friend).
    10-11-09 01:18 PM
    when you start to feel like you developing "blackberry carpal-tunnel"
    10-11-09 09:38 PM
    When your at work and in a room with 2 of your supervisors and a coworker and a BB_Notifier tone goes off and you all pull out your bbs some multiples and check to see whose went off and the person who got the msg has to buy drinks that night. Kinda a game lol

10-12-09 01:42 AM
    When you try to hurry people out of your line at work to check scoremobile... when you try to water the plants at work and update facebook at the same time, heck of a time, but i managed without ruining my berry lol
    10-12-09 03:59 AM
    When you're drunk walking down the street with Blackberry in hand and step in a storm drain, sprain your ankle, fall down, Blackberry goes flying, and the first thing you check is to make sure your Berry is ok.
    10-12-09 07:27 PM
    when you get on a computer and get on crackberry and try to use "b" to goto the bottom and "t" to goto the top.... >_< do it many times lol
    10-13-09 02:15 AM
    When you use a hat with a cup on each side with a straw so you don't have to take your hand off your bb keyboard to get a drink

yea I know... Some should know what I mean?

10-13-09 03:39 AM
    Hahahah that's funny I don't think I have ever been in this situation but I can picture it hahah ..
    when you get on a computer and get on crackberry and try to use "b" to goto the bottom and "t" to goto the top.... >_< do it many times lol
    10-13-09 10:37 AM
    When u see/hear the messages notifications before it actually makes the sound =/ idk how it happens there must be a very silent sound or something..... Maybe I said too much...

oh and lol @the when u double space on ur PC keyboard! I do that ALL the time! That and I keep pressing on the letters waiting for them to capitilize themselves..... Ok lemme stop =/

10-14-09 03:36 AM
    When your in the bathroom for an extra 15 minutes cause your busy playing Brickbreaker.
    10-14-09 03:49 AM
    When u see/hear the messages notifications before it actually makes the sound =/ idk how it happens there must be a very silent sound or something..... Maybe I said too much...

oh and lol @the when u double space on ur PC keyboard! I do that ALL the time! That and I keep pressing on the letters waiting for them to capitilize themselves..... Ok lemme stop =/

Too Funny..especially the pressing on the keys waiting on them to capitalize LOL..
    10-14-09 07:16 AM
    When u pull the bb out in the middle of conversation..:ahaha..

10-14-09 12:20 PM
743 ... 2324252627 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD