When you spend more on accessories then you did on your 'berry?
    09-24-09 06:57 PM
    In the middle of the night you check your email!!!
    EVERY HOUR

I do the same thing!!! Even if I am all groggy and can barely see. lol
    09-24-09 07:11 PM
    Ive only had mine for a month, but the other day after school (I'm a nanny) a bunch of us were at the playground and we heard the default email alert - me and several nannies/mothers all went scrambling before someone yelled "It's me!" and we all looked defeated. Half of us (myself included) proceeded to check FB, Twitter, email, BBM, VM, etc just in case we missed our alert while listening to her alert.
    HAHAHAHA!! I do the same thing! Especially with my best friend. She saw that I had one, picked mine up and started playing with it a little bit....then she was hooked. Her fave saying???? "Once you go blackberry you never go back" hahhahaha.
    09-24-09 07:14 PM
    I see the red light blinking when its not. and i check my bbm msgs when i take a potty break from sleeping. shhh. hubby dont know.
    I do the same thing! At work I have to have it on silent but thank the lord for the "flashing red light" cause I know its flashing before I look as well! I take a bath with it, use the bathroom with it, sleep with it beside me. Is this a slight obsession???
    09-24-09 07:15 PM
    When you spend more on accessories then you did on your 'berry?
    I think the berry customizing is more addicting than the berry itself.
    Just spend like 4hours on ebay to find some new cases for my Storm
    09-25-09 01:21 AM
    When I find enjoyment in reading these post!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-09 09:02 AM
    I see the red light blinking when its not. and i check my bbm msgs when i take a potty break from sleeping. shhh. hubby dont know.
    Glad to know that this is not just me! When not looking directly at my BB I swear the light is blinking red out of the corner of my eye.

My BB has me conditioned by Pavlov's dogs...I get excited at red lights when driving! *pathetically shaking my head*
    09-27-09 09:45 AM
    you know you a bb addict when....................

(Is that my red light blinking?)

hold on brb
    09-27-09 09:13 PM
    When you are on all day and still have no clue what you are doing but can all of a sudden type almost 60 words a min and never typed before in less than a month

09-27-09 09:24 PM
    You know your addicted when your wife is divorcing you because you stay on your bb too much. And yet you STAY ON IT! Knowing she's leaving you for THAT REASON..... Yeah....
    Oh btw anyone know any good new fun entertaining apps for the 8330m? I need some more apps....

09-28-09 11:05 PM
    You know your addicted when your wife is divorcing you because you stay on your bb too much. And yet you STAY ON IT! Knowing she's leaving you for THAT REASON..... Yeah....
    Oh btw anyone know any good new fun entertaining apps for the 8330m? I need some more apps....

Hope you kidding...
    09-29-09 05:16 AM
    no i'm not.... but it wasn't all just the bb...she was starting to get on my nerves because of ALOT of other things she did... so well why not just get it over with instead of dragging it out.... oh and to add on to my addiction....
    You know your a crackberry addict when you can add 50+ contacts on bbm within an hour.... and they ALL but 2 add you..... lol
    09-29-09 05:28 AM
    no i'm not.... but it wasn't all just the bb...she was starting to get on my nerves because of ALOT of other things she did... so well why not just get it over with instead of dragging it out.... oh and to add on to my addiction....
    You know your a crackberry addict when you can add 50+ contacts on bbm within an hour.... and they ALL but 2 add you..... lol
    Hopefully you will find another wife on CB.
    09-29-09 05:38 AM
    When you wake up at 4AM 'because your blackberry binges that you have mail, you know by the notifier it's the b.s. Internet account, not the work account, but you wake up, and read the crackberry posts.

THEN fight with the site to log in, make a pointless post, and think maybe you'll go to sleep after checking the status of the much anticipated and rumered 8330 5.0 beta that you are denied from running because you have an 8330meid model and not the older 83300esn model.

But you keep looking for it and playing with hybrids, because well, it reminds you of computers from the 80's when computing was fun.

Did I mention I'm working on a Amiga Boing/Workbench theme, don't really know why, maybe because the Blackberry OS, being the first multitasking phone OS, just kinda reminds me of the Amiga.

Hmmmm AmigaOS as a phone os, heck, most phones have more horsepower then the Classic Mac, Amiga or IBM '386 Clones.

09-29-09 07:08 AM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    omg i have had Julio [[my bb]] less then a week and i am already doing that lmao.
    09-29-09 01:57 PM
    You know you are a addict when walking any where and you see a BB you can name the model AND number of the Berry the person has. Even more addicted when you can name the carrier. I would be walking at work and see a BlackBerry and be like that is a 9630 from Sprint! lol
    09-30-09 01:46 PM
    You know you are a addict when walking any where and you see a BB you can name the model AND number of the Berry the person has. Even more addicted when you can name the carrier. I would be walking at work and see a BlackBerry and be like that is a 9630 from Sprint! lol
    Yeah lmao that's pretty bad
    10-01-09 12:51 AM
    When your new girlfriend is already feeling like she's competing with your BlackBerry addiction.

AND

When you're on your BB during the first dressed-up dinner date and her first night staying over your place.

I feel so guilty!
    10-01-09 01:03 PM
    Your a BB addict when you immediately almost drop your shopping bags and car keys because you think you left you BB in the store you just left, only to realize you put it in your pocket instead of your holster!

Then you need to take a seat as your heart is pounding out your mouth!
    10-07-09 08:57 PM
    Ahhh yes, the "Where's my 'berry!!" panic attack, I get those.

I have 97.8% of my life in mine, loosing it would be worse then the time, 15 years ago, when I lost my DayTimer(r)
    10-07-09 10:29 PM
    when you send an email to your professors that your blackberry is a better multi-tasker than your computer and so they shouldn't be annoyed when I'm on it in class.....that didn't go over well
    10-07-09 10:48 PM
    You know your a blackberry addict when you see a UPS package and it has the UPS barcode and you go to grab your bb to add a new contact!!! I actually did that..... I felt stupid afterwards..... HAHA but I'm a bb addict and PROUD OF IT!!!!!

10-08-09 07:14 AM
    Your a BB addict when you immediately almost drop your shopping bags and car keys because you think you left you BB in the store you just left, only to realize you put it in your pocket instead of your holster!

Then you need to take a seat as your heart is pounding out your mouth!
    that is trueness
    10-08-09 07:24 AM
    You know your a BB addict when your working register (Panera Bread), and you get excited to see who comes up with a BB and have to ask if they're running a 5.0 OS, regardless of how long the line is.
    10-08-09 07:42 AM
    You know your a BB addict when your working register (Panera Bread), and you get excited to see who comes up with a BB and have to ask if they're running a 5.0 OS, regardless of how long the line is.
    I work as a cashier at a local grocery chain. And every time I see someone rocking a Berry I would be like hey you did you know there is a website called Crackberry.com? It is a great site to get free help, ringtones, wallpapers, and more!

Or worse if I see a co worker with one I would be like did you know could do this on the Berry....?

I need help with this addiction!
    10-09-09 08:45 AM
743 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD