you know your an addict when, your in the house and whatever room your in your blk berry is as well... or your out shopping and your blk berry never leaves your hand even with tons of bags... lol, yeah it pretty bad... I sleep with it too... and sometimes cant go to bed because I'm up 2 in the morning on the cb site.
    Your still using your blackberry inside the bathroom!

When your BB share your bed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    When you leave out of a room for 3 minutes max you take your blackberry with you...
    or you keep checking to see if anybody has responded to your posts.
    Im addicted to all of these acts and more!!!!
    03-14-09 02:38 PM
    U know ur addicted when ur a gamer, up on xbox 360 or PS 3 and u send msgs on CB when u pause the game. Or whenever u catch a brake in between playing a game
    n
    Annfj

03-14-09 04:01 PM
    U also know ur addcted when u obviously send 5 forum replies in a row everytime u think of somethin new to add

03-14-09 04:12 PM
    my fiance had to remind my bestman to make sure I left my phone somewhere not at the church....the look my new wife gave him when it rang at the alter, I got the same look when I answered it.....
    WHAT!!!!!!!
    03-14-09 04:16 PM
    ... when you become Research In Motion C.E.O.

03-14-09 05:01 PM
    ...when you spend tons of hours on CB.
    ...when you don't even want to let it on the table for 1 min
    ...when you browse the web with your cpu and BB at the same time
    03-24-09 03:42 PM
    ...when you browse the web with your cpu and BB at the same time
    LOL guilty on that one as well. Its even worse when you have 2 24" monitors browsing the web and you still use the BB to browse at the same time.
    03-24-09 07:38 PM
    you are looking for ways to make it better than your friends
    03-24-09 07:43 PM
    when you constantly look at your BB to see if its blinking and sometimes you swear it does but it really hasnt lol
    04-08-09 06:40 PM
    Can I just say one thing.... This thread is the reason BB's are as glorious and amazing as they are
    04-08-09 09:40 PM
    ...When you cancel ur myspace page and tell ur friends to look you up on crackberry..
    Last edited by ThicknLovely; 04-12-09 at 02:48 PM.
    04-11-09 10:38 PM
    I don't get it, when you're married it's not an addiction, why should a relationship with a blackberry be labeled as such? lol
    04-12-09 11:45 AM
    when you constantly look at your BB to see if its blinking and sometimes you swear it does but it really hasnt lol

OMG....I am addicted!!!! i just never knew it..
    04-24-09 08:48 AM
    i know i have already posted on here
    but i've hit a new level of addiction...

yesterday i got out of the shower and replied to bbm's and emails while in a towel, for like 20 minutes...

*sigh*
    I do this every night! My parents always yell at me for it.
    04-24-09 09:39 PM
    I'M NOT ADDICTED I COULD QUIT WHENEVER I WANT! STOP YELLING AT ME!

Posted From My BlackBerry
    04-24-09 09:52 PM
    id rather bb message than have sex :P
    04-24-09 09:59 PM
    That is so true I just did that.
    I always do that.
    04-24-09 10:17 PM
    when you're no more than 20 feet from a computer, and you use the browser on your phone to look something up
    04-24-09 10:20 PM
    .....When you're browsing CB on 3 different devices at the same time. (BB, netbook, laptop)
    ....when you browse CB in the car on a netbook.
    .....When you always have 30 tabs of different threads open on each computer.
    .....When you never check your email on your computer because it all on your BB.
    ......When you read all 28 pages in this thread.
    .......When you pause writing this post to go add new autotext entrys.
    ......When you fall and the first you check is if your BB is ok.
    ......When you don't set a password on your BB because it would slow you down in checking the latest threads.
    ...... When you write this many reasons that you're an addict.
    .......When you stay inside all day reading CB when its nice outside.
    ......When the only thing you think about while at school is CB and your BB.
    .....When you memorize your pin in the first 2 days of owning it.

Last edited by branden3112; 04-25-09 at 05:00 PM.
    04-24-09 11:19 PM
    you fall asleep with your bb on your stomach......
    Lol I do it every nite! It is the last thing I touch before I fall asleep and the first thing I touch when I wake up!
    04-25-09 12:53 AM
    ^^^^^especially if you're very comfortable and watching a good movie on the couch.

04-25-09 01:05 AM
    When its raining cats and dogs outside and you still run across a parking lot to get your BB out of the car even though you will only be there 5 mins.

04-25-09 01:34 AM
    id rather bb message than have sex :P
    Doing both is good.You should try
    04-25-09 08:01 AM
    A Success Story!
    I was the last in my extended family to get a BB. But now my kids have new nicknames: Nigel is Bold, Trevor is Storm and of course Isabel is Curve.
    My wife was not happy about my new addiction. She would get mad when she would be at the computer an I would IM her "whatcha doin?",when we were in the same room. My addiction was hurting our marriage, so fearing a tough decision and seeing the look of pain in her eyes, I reached out for professional help.
    Thankfully the Sprint rep (Dr. Phyllis?) understood. She asked me several probing questions, like:
    Do you know what a shared data family plan is?
    Have you seen the Pearl?
    As she spoke I saw my addiction in a realized light. I aske myself "what would Jesus do?". Of course I saw the futility of even trying to treat my illness, but, out of love for my wife I could drag her into it as well!
    Not only did the Sprint chick seem like someone from the future but she had 2 super powers. 1. She could ship next ay air for free. 2. With a twitch of her nose the activation fee vanished!
    Now there is peace and quiet in our marriage. Without needing to talk, my voice is rested and am able to help my community by yelling "step away from the ledge!" clearly and with force.
    BB has also helped my wife because she can now finish a sentence now through a communication technique called :BB messenger.
    I feel stronger as a person, too. I used to think I was a bad person. Now with the power to make people around me behave LIKE me; I now feel "normal"!
    Thank you BB. I now have the courage NOT to change and can peacefully change people to accept my behavior.
    Damn, I should write a book!

04-26-09 07:43 AM
    OMG that was put together well. Thank You! For the entertainment. I liked the part where you said now my wife can finish a sentence. I feel her cuz I'm the one that gets cut off. Happy Marriage.

04-26-09 10:25 AM
743 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD