When one of your dating requirements is that your boyfriend already has his own Blackberry....

(That's the only way he can possibly begin to understand my obsession!)
    01-13-09 09:19 AM
    agreed, sfinney!!
    01-13-09 01:24 PM
    thats too funny my charger is within arms reach ! i see we both dont play games lol the worst is if you forget to charge it and wake up in a panic if you have to leave to go out ...so u weigh the options ....1. stay back a little later just so you can get some juice in your bb or 2. bring the charger ....i usually do both lol
    Haha! I think I'm gonna have to buy a extra battery one day. I'm gettin' worse now with more and more apps.
    01-13-09 03:10 PM
    You know your a BB addict when it gets taken in for repair

and you have to live without and nothing can fill the void in your life and your missing using bbm and internet at your fingertips everyday
    01-18-09 03:03 PM
    ...When the last thing you (ok, *I*) do at night is pass my hand over the bold, to check it has dimmed after entering bedside mode.
    And the first thing I do in the morning is cancel the alarm and unlock it before getting dressed.
    The next stage must be dreaming about it...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-18-09 03:39 PM
    Ok so I am Kristal And I am Addicted to my BB, I finally realized this when I sat here and read all 21 pages and and shook my head at everything listed.
    But, you are addicted when the last thing at night to go to sleep is your BB and the first thing you reach for in the morning is your BB.
    Last edited by Curlysue1973; 01-18-09 at 05:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    01-18-09 05:46 PM
    I did THE EXACT SAME THING!!!! now alls well and good
    Me too.

Got her an 8320 with wi-fi...now she wants my Bold.

Ji

01-18-09 06:29 PM
    You know your a bb adict when it's the last thing you've touch when you finally fall asleep and the first thing you reach for when you finally wake up.
    01-18-09 06:39 PM
    when your professor in class says (while looking at me on my bb) 'i see all up here, i prefer you turn your cells off cause no texting will go unoticed in my class' didn't phase me at all and while everyone else turned off their cells, i checked my email! lol
    01-18-09 06:41 PM
    When you're telling people how great your lover or "Lova" is but you're talking about you're blackberry and not a man, LOL.
    01-18-09 06:45 PM
    We've got it bad my other half and I talk thru bb msg. about the tv show were watching sitting in the same room
    01-18-09 06:52 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    Haha that's funny because that happens =\

When you wake up and your crackberry isn't right next to you and you freak out.
    01-18-09 07:51 PM
    When you think every screen is a touch screen. My tv screen, laptop screen etc. I have storm

01-18-09 10:09 PM
    Haha that's funny because that happens =\

When you wake up and your crackberry isn't right next to you and you freak out.
    LOL I do that all the time....
    01-18-09 10:28 PM
    • You think to yourself "Man, it would be great if I could just push a button on a Curve to make it go into vibrate mode like on a Pearl", then you look at your spouse and thinking the same thing about her.
    If anyone figures this one out, please let me know.
    01-19-09 12:21 AM
    When ur wife goes into labor and the first two things you grab is ur blackberry and your charger.
    True story my son was born at 2:22 on 8/8/08 and his first picture was taken with a blackberry curve

01-19-09 10:27 AM
    I did THE EXACT SAME THING!!!! now alls well and good

01-19-09 10:37 AM
    you are soo sick of your wife complaining/whining/******** to you about your addiction that you run out and get her her own Blackberry!
    I DID

01-19-09 10:39 AM
    Sounded good to me works great

01-19-09 10:40 AM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.
    LOL...I do this at work ALL the time!!!
    01-21-09 10:15 PM
    You know your a BB addict when it gets taken in for repair

and you have to live without and nothing can fill the void in your life and your missing using bbm and internet at your fingertips everyday
    Dammmnnn! What did you do to that BB?!?
    01-22-09 09:00 PM
    when your professor in class says (while looking at me on my bb) 'i see all up here, i prefer you turn your cells off cause no texting will go unoticed in my class' didn't phase me at all and while everyone else turned off their cells, i checked my email! lol
    LOL that's not addiction... that's having cajones!!! (balls)
    01-22-09 09:02 PM
    Ok I got a new one: You know you're addicted when you're at work in a training class, replying to posts on both the computer AND your BB....
    01-22-09 09:07 PM
    i know i am a addict when i brought my 12 year old daughter a BB Pearl for christmas. Training them young lol.
    I sincerely hope you put insurance on that thing....
    01-22-09 09:09 PM
    you are soo sick of your wife complaining/whining/******** to you about your addiction that you run out and get her her own Blackberry!
    I DID
    x2 I did the same thing. She loves her pink Curve!
    01-22-09 09:15 PM
743 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD