You know the addiction spreads when you and your superiors only communicate via bbm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-08 09:44 AM
    When you are dressed up as Luke Skywalker for All Hallows Eve, and have you bb on your belt holster, and then explain that it a Special Edition Jedi Crackberry.
    Special Edition?! Lol

12-16-08 05:38 PM
    You know you're additcted to CB and a BB after reading 16 pages of a thread about You Know You're A BB Addict when.....

I'm laying here on the couch on CB and the wife is making a Holiday calendar on the computer and she couldn't understand why I would laugh at the stuff being said on here. I laughed for about 15-20 minutes reading all the pages. This is so much fun and I love my BB.

12-16-08 11:13 PM
    Ok, I'm scared. I'm a new BB user (2 weeks with a Storm) and I have done many of these.
    12-17-08 02:29 PM
    LOL, I actually had one happen that hasn't been mentioned yet....

I went out for a smoke and my cigarette burned down in the ashtray while I was on my BB. So I lit another one and it happened again. Doh!!!
    12-17-08 02:43 PM
    Hit the spacebar twice on your pc expecting a period.

lol I am starting to do this!

also i hold down a key expecting it to capitalize!
    12-17-08 04:14 PM
    I've hit the ALT key on my keyboard at work and expected it work like the BlackBerry keyboard
    12-17-08 04:59 PM
    You are asked to make a "wishlist" for X-mas and you just send people Shopblackberry.com
    12-17-08 05:20 PM
    1. I ask the waitress at the restaurant if I can have her pin so I can text her if I need anything during dinner.
    2. I only date women with BB's
    12-17-08 06:11 PM
    when you're walking and stop to type on the blackberry, you believe that time stopped.
    12-17-08 06:21 PM
    You know when you are addicted when you tuck your BB in at night.

You know when your addicted when you should be doing something important, you instead play BrickBreaker.
    12-17-08 08:05 PM
    You know youre an addict when ....you go online to find cites about bb's and to find out who's more addicted than you are so you dont feel as bad lol.
    12-17-08 09:49 PM
    1. I ask the waitress at the restaurant if I can have her pin so I can text her if I need anything during dinner.
    2. I only date women with BB's
    this was too great
    12-17-08 09:49 PM
    When your sitting on the toilet reading cracberry forums and repling to this and other threads.
    12-17-08 09:56 PM
    not sure if this has been posted yet:

but when your significant other accuses you of loving your BB more than you love him/her.

yep, this really did happen, ladies and gentleman.
    12-18-08 11:51 AM
    not sure if this has been posted yet:

but when your significant other accuses you of loving your BB more than you love him/her.

yep, this really did happen, ladies and gentleman.
    To tell you the truth if I had a GF and I was given an ultimatum of the BB or her, I'd take the BB in a second. (Especially since I don't put up with ultimata).
    Last edited by poe1983; 12-22-08 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Spelling error
    12-18-08 05:44 PM
    i know i am a addict when i brought my 12 year old daughter a BB Pearl for christmas. Training them young lol.
    12-21-08 04:26 PM
    When your pastor playfully calls you out about it at the church Christmas banquet, but he really can't say anything...because you've been watching him typing up a storm all night on his own BB.
    12-23-08 09:55 AM
    When you see your LED light blinking and its really not hahahah...

12-23-08 10:18 AM
    You are addicted when you bug friends, and strangers about their berries, like I do..."What model ya got there...?", "What OS are ya runnin'...", "Why don't ya upgrade to 4.5 like I did...?" "Here, just give it to me and I'll fix ya up in no time..." Yes, being obnoxious about anything is a sure sign of addiction!
    12-23-08 11:28 AM
    You stop people mid-conversation to look at an email/pin/sms. Or just to surf to the crackberry website.

12-23-08 01:02 PM
    When you ask your Dr if you can bring your BB into the operating room during your surgery.

Your still using your blackberry inside the bathroom!
    LMAO at these and the many others...

You know you are addicted to your bb when you go to bed at 6 o'clock in the morning after waiting to check the last thread at crackberry to see if there are any updates that might be useful on your bb...
    12-23-08 09:59 PM
    I have been known to go to Walmart for a charger in this case. I have a charger for almost every room in the house and one at work. I am also considering getting another battery to keep around "just in case"
    That's what I'm talk'n about !! The other day, I found myself in downtown Houston with no wallet and no money, but of course, I had my Storm with me !
    12-23-08 10:49 PM
    When its 1:49am and you're on the CrackBerry.com websites reading these posts!
    12-24-08 03:50 AM
    My friends said it would become an addiction. Had my bb for almost 2 weeks. Already don't know how I got along without it.
    12-31-08 12:11 AM
743 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD