When you get a new email on your yahoo account, you move the laptop to the side so you can reply on your blackberry.

Guilty!!! I feel liky my bb is smarter than my laptop sometimes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 12:30 AM
    1.When you feel like anyone who doesn't have a blackberry just DOESNT UNDERSTAND and they really don't deserve to be spoken to

2. I always stare at it waiting for the red light

3. My dad used to have 2 bbs and we drove from MA to virginia for vacation and he thought that he forgot one of them in MA so he got in the car to drive all the way back home to get it but then 15 min later my brother found it in one of the bags

4. Its horrible that I've had my bold for a week and 2 days and I've already named it (blueberry) and I never put it down and when someone wants to see it they can only hold it for a few seconds lol

11-22-08 12:50 AM
    Yeah I see people with regular phones, then look @ my BB and shake my head on how they can settle for that LOL. I think the main reason I stay with BB is BBM though lol
    11-22-08 11:51 AM
    when you're on your way to the hospital at 1230 am due to an allergic reaction and you wont put your BB down so they can put the IV in your left hand and get your pulse with your right hand so you make them do it one at a time so your BB is in your hands at all times and wont fall and get lost when we hit a bump

(i did this yesterday and was also attempting to write this on CB while i was in the hospital bed but they had no service!!!)
    11-23-08 09:48 AM
    When your BB share your bed.

Mine gets put under my pillow, some nights or should I say early mornings
    11-24-08 07:56 PM
    I am currently dreeding going to my parents for Thanksgiving becasue Mom has stated it is a phone free zone........ No BB allowed, I'll have to go to the bathroom alot while I am there just so I can check email,viigo and of course CB.
    11-24-08 08:02 PM
    I am currently dreeding going to my parents for Thanksgiving becasue Mom has stated it is a phone free zone........ No BB allowed, I'll have to go to the bathroom alot while I am there just so I can check email,viigo and of course CB.
    I'd die if that were to happen to me!
    11-25-08 09:30 AM
    when you're on your way to the hospital at 1230 am due to an allergic reaction and you wont put your BB down so they can put the IV in your left hand and get your pulse with your right hand so you make them do it one at a time so your BB is in your hands at all times and wont fall and get lost when we hit a bump

(i did this yesterday and was also attempting to write this on CB while i was in the hospital bed but they had no service!!!)
    I did something similar to that. I was in the ER, and refused to put my BB down, despite the nurse telling me numerous times to put it down. Fortunately I had a spare battery with me!
    11-25-08 09:40 AM
    The smallest knock or bump and you go BALLISTIC worrying if you have damaged your BB's exterior or internal workings
    11-25-08 07:57 PM
    when you fall asleep and wake up with your phone in hand...and continue where you left off before you fell asleep

when you're in church with your head down and you're on crackberry
    11-25-08 08:43 PM
    I had a terrible dream last night, in it I dropped my phone & cracked my screen, I woke up from my dream & quick reached for my phone, I HAD to know it was only a dream!
    11-26-08 03:29 PM
    I don't know if someone has said this, but... When you'd rather be on your BB instead of a computer that's right next to you, that's when you know you're addicted!

11-28-08 02:53 AM
    When your BB is nuked and wonder should I get my Wife an Anniversary gift or spend that money on my New BB
    11-28-08 03:04 AM
    you have your PIN memorized (probably already posted).

11-29-08 03:37 PM
    yes, all hours of the early morning and late night , who called, who emailed? instant message??? Tv and radio I sleep with my earbuds on...addicted ...YES! and loving it!
    Jfitzs likes this.
    11-29-08 08:21 PM
    When your BB is nuked and wonder should I get my Wife an Anniversary gift or spend that money on my New BB
    LOL I hope you're used to sleeping on the couch if you do that.
    11-29-08 08:49 PM
    I knew I was addicted when one strange night I was laying in bed playing with my raspberry - which I do every night - and suddenly it disappeared! After a few minutes of total confusion, I realized that I had been dreaming about my yummy little berry. When I woke up, I didn't even realize that I been asleep. But then I found my berry in its usual resting place - right beside me on the nightstand! Whew, that was weird!

11-29-08 11:12 PM
    A "raspberry" huh? So that what you kids call it these days LOL.
    11-30-08 03:55 AM
    I don't know if someone has said this, but... When you'd rather be on your BB instead of a computer that's right next to you, that's when you know you're addicted!

HAHAHAHAHA I do that! Even while its docked with that very computer (dell xps 1530)! LOL

AIM is just down right cooler from ur BB
    Last edited by RicanMedic78; 11-30-08 at 08:52 AM.
    11-30-08 08:48 AM
    You know you're addicted when you think about your crackberry during sex!
    11-30-08 12:33 PM
    You BBmsg your mate who's just sitting beside you.
    12-04-08 04:49 PM
    When you wax the battery cover and screen to keep it looking good.

12-04-08 05:16 PM
    When talk to your BB and maybe ask it if it would to share your combos with it. Then you talk to it say silly me. BB can't eat you ask your BB to confirm this

12-05-08 01:21 AM
    when you fall asleep and wake up with your phone in hand...and continue where you left off before you fell asleep
    haha i do that too!
    12-07-08 01:28 PM
    i know i have already posted on here
    but i've hit a new level of addiction...

yesterday i got out of the shower and replied to bbm's and emails while in a towel, for like 20 minutes...

*sigh*
    12-07-08 08:03 PM
743 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD