we should put together a CB cookbook!

i Love to cook and i know i'm not the only one

what is you specialty??
    07-09-08 05:57 PM
    shrimp scampi with a basil,garlic, brandy and butter sauce its the ****!!!!!!! oh and i went to culinary school so i have alot of them
    07-09-08 06:00 PM
    OK here is the first entry
    I just cooked my 8320 fried all up.
    07-09-08 06:00 PM
    Everyone loves my lasagna. My potato salad is pretyt darn good too. Problem is I'm a dump and pour cook and it would probably be awful if I tried to measure stuff out to make a recipe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 06:02 PM
    Feel free to PIN me - I volunteer for the judging, sampling, reviewing.....I might EVEN set my BB down for a few (well, I guess I could still eat one handed)
    07-09-08 06:40 PM
    My specaitly is seared asapagus wrapped in a butter&herb seasoned piece if beef

07-09-08 06:55 PM
    Smoked BBQ ribs. I smoke them about 4 hours or so at low temp, and use applewood and a bit of hickory. I dry rub them beforehand, and serve them unsauced. That way people have their choice of what sauce they want, or try a different sauce on each rib. I'm from St. Louis and we BBQ alot here...
    07-09-08 07:08 PM
    Smoked BBQ ribs. I smoke them about 4 hours or so at low temp, and use applewood and a bit of hickory. I dry rub them beforehand, and serve them unsauced. That way people have their choice of what sauce they want, or try a different sauce on each rib. I'm from St. Louis and we BBQ alot here...
    i'm the general manager at a southern place called Red Hot and Blue ? have you heard of it ?
    07-09-08 07:10 PM
    CEREAL! LMAO I make a mean bowl of apple jacks.
    07-09-08 07:11 PM
    My mouth literally just watered... could be I have not eaten dinner yet and just got done working out, but still!! The food sounds amazing.

*As I head off to make Hot Pockets, Frozen Pizzas and some pasta*

(how pitiful that I am the biggest eater I know, and I cannot cook for myself... oh, the irony! )
    07-09-08 07:13 PM
    i can get down in the kitchen i do all the cooking in my house
    im kinda stingy with my recipes though sssshhhhhhhhhh
    07-09-08 07:29 PM
    I have lots of great recipes to share. I make the best homemade cannelloni and shrimp jambalaya. I love to cook.

07-09-08 08:01 PM
    Mmmm...sounds good! I could share some pretty good lo-fat recipes for spaghetti sauce, some really great chili, now I'm hungry again!
    07-09-08 09:50 PM
    So how do we go about setting up a recipe exchange?

07-09-08 09:58 PM

I am on my way Severe... You are bringing my fat girl out... .haha
    07-09-08 10:05 PM
    CEREAL! LMAO I make a mean bowl of apple jacks.

That's ok... You need mama to feed you... lmao
    07-09-08 10:08 PM
    My favorite thing to make is Spaghetti w/ Ground Turkey Meat & baby shrimp. I make the Spaghetti sauce extra spicy and top it off w/ parmesan and Bam ( in Emeril's voice) it is tasty.
    07-09-08 10:10 PM
    i LOVE cooking too!!!

My specialty? It's a filipino soup-based dish called sinigang (see-knee-gahng). It's made with pork ribs, green beans, tomatoes, onions and tamarind...mmmm. heheheh...

I also make a bomb *** red velvet cake!
    07-09-08 10:24 PM
    My favorite thing to make is Spaghetti w/ Ground Turkey Meat & baby shrimp. I make the Spaghetti sauce extra spicy and top it off w/ parmesan and Bam ( in Emeril's voice) it is tasty.
    ::my taste buds are fighting each other inside my mouth at the thought of how good that must taste::

as for me...my specialty is successfully baking my frozen, grocery-bought california pizza kitchen thai chicken pizza in the oven...without over or under-cooking it. i'm telling you guys; it takes skills...gotta know the right angle to turn the temperature knob, the right rack to place the pizza on...it's all in the art of time'ing
    Last edited by Hi-Definition; 07-10-08 at 10:40 AM.
    07-10-08 10:37 AM
    Want something easy

Bread
    Peanutbutter
    Cinnimon
    Sugar
    Bread

Makes a nice snack

Also can add honey if you like

07-10-08 10:45 AM
    Blueberry, I have never heard of that place. Pretty good i'm assuming?
    07-10-08 11:28 AM
    Blueberry, I have never heard of that place. Pretty good i'm assuming?
    ya we have some pretty damn good ribs and pulled pork
    07-10-08 11:34 AM
    i LOVE cooking too!!!

My specialty? It's a filipino soup-based dish called sinigang (see-knee-gahng). It's made with pork ribs, green beans, tomatoes, onions and tamarind...mmmm. heheheh...

I also make a bomb *** red velvet cake!
    oh

i am so coming over next time you bake a red velvet cake

i would Tear it up
    yummmmy
    07-10-08 12:46 PM
    That's ok... You need mama to feed you... lmao
    Sure do. Im waiting! LOL
    07-10-08 12:48 PM
    where do i begin. put my in front or a grill or smoker and i can cook anything you want. i love cookin wild game, deer is my best thing. i just recently tried my hand at greek cuisine and its coming along nicely. i love to cook
    07-10-08 12:59 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD