http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

i only like this article because i work for Comcast so this is good news for me. lol
    03-27-10 01:43 PM
    Where do you live, in the woods? Fios came out two years ago. =]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-10 07:46 PM
    i know they came out 2 years ago but where they are now are going to only be and they are not expanding.
    there are a bunch of people i see and meet and they say "i cant wait untill fios comes to my town" truth is it is not going to happen.
    03-28-10 11:32 AM
    I'm in Philly, and FiOS is supposed to be building out as we speak. I guess in preperation for it we JUST got the Xfinity upgrade and my internet got much faster and we got a bunch more HD, but the price did not go down.
    03-28-10 12:38 PM
    I'm in Philly, and FiOS is supposed to be building out as we speak. I guess in preperation for it we JUST got the Xfinity upgrade and my internet got much faster and we got a bunch more HD, but the price did not go down.
    nope, lol. thep prices arent going down but the internet is faster and more hd and a few other secrets that i cannot say, lol
    03-30-10 10:37 PM
    We have both available in SE PA. The people I know who switch from Comcast to Verizon hate it and can't wait for their 2 year contract to expire so they can switch back.

When did faster Xfinity internet start and how can I tell?
    03-31-10 07:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD