I have noticed lately I have totally turned into a bb snob. I don't talk to my non bb using friends as much, I don't really use my other messneger services as much, and I totally stick my nose up to and frown on anyone with just a reg cellphone. So I was wondering how many others have done the same thing??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-08 05:59 AM
    lol funny! :-) I admit that I do feel that those who don't have a blackberry are out-dated or old fashioned.
    03-27-08 06:03 AM
    03-27-08 06:14 AM
    LOL. No I'm not- I don't really care what other people have. I love my BB & that's all that matters.

03-27-08 06:30 AM
    I don't care really buy I feel bad for folks with regular phones though! They're missing out on so much good stuff.

03-27-08 06:36 AM
    I don't really care because i know I have a bb and that is all that matters.
    03-27-08 06:42 AM
    I still do talk with my non-bb friends, but ditto of those with other phone types are missing out on the good stuff!

I don't care really buy I feel bad for folks with regular phones though! They're missing out on so much good stuff.

03-27-08 07:13 AM
    i wouldn't go saying i'm a snob, but when i see people with "regular" phones i think of them like i would of someone who's still using a 90's pager

doesn't have to be a bb though.. as long as they have SOME type of smartphone

... and if they have a Treo i give them the evil eye
    03-27-08 07:20 AM
    I use JiveTalk more than BB messenger so I guess I still converse with the outsiders! =]
    03-27-08 08:26 AM
    I do look down on people who use, what are the called, flip phones? And I don't get the appeal of a Dash or Treo or Blackjack - at all. makes me think they are people who settle for less ha ha.
    03-27-08 08:29 AM
    I don't think I am but I've been told I am becoming one... When I see people with a regular phone I feel like I'm in an episode of the Twilight Zone, LMAO!!!
    03-27-08 08:30 AM
    If they're texting, we're talking. But I do notice people's cell phones more... Just on the lookout for more berries. I'm easing my way into turning my BB friends into CB users. I AM guilty of scoffing at people with "top of the line" cell phones though. One of my friends was debating on a new phone and said she wanted a style different than the flip, a bar like the blackberry or a slider. I almost punched her and said this is not just a phone!!!!

I'm careful to be too snobby though, in case something happens and I'm forced to revert to a turn of the century 'flip' phone lol.

03-27-08 09:45 AM
    We shouldn't look down on the ignorant. They know not what they miss. lol
    03-27-08 09:47 AM
    I don't look down on them. I feel sorry for them for not having achieved "BlackBerry enlightenment"

03-27-08 09:48 AM
    LOL amen to that!
    03-27-08 09:49 AM
    sometimes i like having a better phone than my friends...makes me feel like im ahead of the gang.

but i have never looked down on my friends who dont have blackberrys....

some people just dont find it necessary
    03-27-08 09:50 AM
    sometimes i like having a better phone than my friends...makes me feel like im ahead of the gang.

but i have never looked down on my friends who dont have blackberrys....

some people just dont find it necessary
    She's right. I don't look down on them but I feel bad for folks who are paying almost the same but missing out on other stuff they can get without paying more!
    03-27-08 09:53 AM
    exactly. to each his own, but my phone is better.. lol. hopefully they will see the light.
    03-27-08 10:00 AM
    not at all.
    03-27-08 11:04 AM
    guess I can be classified as a BB snob. Since I got it I look anyone with a regular phone sideways. and I dare someone to ask to borrow my phone. lol.
    03-27-08 11:09 AM
    Nah... I'm with hal737 I like having a better phone then the crowd... But in my family i'm the in house customer and tech support... Hahaha so it makes my head big!

03-27-08 11:11 AM
    mmmm, i'm like the last of my friends to convert to BB.. i was stuck to my Treo & then my iPhone..

but now, yess i do smile when i see i'm the only BB!
    03-27-08 03:49 PM
    I have to be nice navaise my hubby has a slider phone. I could never go back to texting on my old pebl. What a chore that was.

03-27-08 04:13 PM
    Navaise=because. Sheesh.

03-27-08 04:15 PM
    I've only had my Pearl for 3 weeks, but I'm still THE only one with a BB! I love it and I'm going to try to bring as many friends as possible over from the darkside.
    03-27-08 04:27 PM
264 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD