Ohh yeah can always spot a BB.. The hard part is fighting back the urge to Talk to everyone I see with one..lol
    02-03-09 12:29 AM
    I look at everyone's phone to see if its a blackberry or just an imposter...lol...
    02-04-09 01:54 PM
    Haha I think most people with a bb are a bb spotter. I know I am, funny thing is half of the ppl at my job have one, but don't have half the fun that I do on mine!
    02-04-09 02:07 PM
    i am a bb spotter. i always look at people's phones and usually end up talking to them if they have a berry. plus i see them on tv all the time. my husband thinks i'm ridiculous. i always say "i see a blackberry!" when i spot one on tv. the tv show Fringe has them.. i even saw Bridget Marquardt from The Girls Next Door has one! lol!
    02-04-09 02:09 PM
    Here in the UK, BB's arent as popular as they are over in America/Canada. I go to Canada quite often as my bro and his family live there and its like every second person has got one lol.

Saying that though, where i work in London UK...it does seem like quite a few people are now going over to the BB. Heck i just converted my missus to one the other day...she with Vodafone here in the UK and got the Storm...shes only started using it today and is already telling me how addictive it is lol. I had my doubts about whether she would get on with one but she seems to have it pretty nailed on...shes already set me up on BB messenger and is already starting to install apps...guess im lucky to have a smart cookie as a gf aka soon to be wife.

But i do have a look if i see someone with a BB...just curiousity but so far only seen 3 people other than me with a Bold.
    02-04-09 02:13 PM
    i hate people people who have blackberrys and you ask them what they have on it and the nothing! what!? buy a D*** hip new env2 or a voyager or an awesome sliding chocolate phone but please dont waste a good blackberry
    02-04-09 02:14 PM
    and the adjectives i used in the comment before to describe the "dumb" phones were complete and total sarcasm that i used to the full extent
    02-04-09 02:16 PM
    im not one to talk to people i dont know but i was at this party and i saw someone had a bb.. so i struck up a convo and told her she shoud visit crackberry.. but it seems she isnt addicted..
    02-07-09 09:11 AM
    I find myself doing this more and more. My wife hates it
    02-07-09 10:01 AM
    I am a BB spotter to the fullest lol. I always look at what devices people are using. I sell phones for a living and it was funny a 55 year old guy came in looking to upgrade to the Bold from a Pearl and he was like "yea i cant live without my crackberry". I was laughing my *** off when he said that. But i love phones so much that i am always striking up conversations with people asking what they like or disslike about their device lol.
    02-07-09 10:09 AM
    I am. I always recommend people here when I see they are using a BB with the default theme.

I even like going here Celebrity BlackBerry Sightings to see which BB's celebs are using.
    02-07-09 12:00 PM
    Yes...I totally look for them everywhere I go. When I see one I always ask myself "Are they on Crack too?" If I get the opportunity to talk to them I always ask if they know about CB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 12:14 AM
    Yes all the time. I know a berry from anywhere!! I will scope out one from anywhere and instantly get happy if someone has one and I'm in the same room as them LOL. But now I spot or see them everyday being that I'm not the only person with a BlackBerry in school anymore. man these kids are really starting to catch up!
    02-08-09 12:19 AM
    I get so happy when I walk around campus because almost everybody has a blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 12:26 AM
    haha i soooo do this!!!!
    02-08-09 05:13 PM
    i work in a gas station...so i see alot of people on there phones...i cant help it when someone comes in with there BB but to star at it..
    02-08-09 05:38 PM
    I'm spotting as I am posting this. I'm on the bus and I see someone tapping away at bold. Almost tempted to go and ask if they've heard of/been on CB
    02-10-09 04:15 PM
    yep, I too am a berry spotter. lock me up, toss away the key
    03-22-09 11:16 PM
    I am a spotter for sure. Last week I spotted two while I was filling prescriptions. One girl needed her left side convenience key switched from voice dial so I fixed that for her. The other had a quesion about deleting a theme so I helped her with that too. While I had the opportunity I got in a plug for crackberry.com.
    03-22-09 11:45 PM
    yeah I do the same thing lol
    03-27-09 11:21 AM
    I do it all the time. I finally saw my first bold besides my dads and mine at work yesterday. I, of course, had to go say something to the guy. lol
    03-27-09 09:07 PM
    Wow!! I thought I was the only one that did this. As soon as I got mine Istarted to notice like every bb in like a 20 feet radius lol
    03-27-09 09:31 PM
    Yea I look for bb users the other day I spotted 3 within 10 min at a store.
    03-27-09 09:40 PM
    i am definitely a bb spotter. its quite terrible because i feel i have a duty as a blackberry user to ensure that everyone else in the world is making the same transition as i did. i get so bothered when i see a good looking guy all dressed up in business atire on a regular cellphone. *ugh..everyone should own blackberries lol
    03-28-09 05:58 PM
    Oh yes! I spot them everyday. I notice them sitting on bars, tables, wherever I am.
    03-28-09 06:02 PM
439 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD