09-25-11 04:15 PM
439 ... 678910 ...
tools
    jaja im not the only one! i look at people's phones all the time, just to check if its a BB
    12-07-08 01:19 PM
    I would say that I look around to see what phone people are using, I have yet to see another Storm in the wild though...
    12-08-08 07:02 PM
    I'm always on the look out to see if others are using BlackBerrys. If it were up to me, everyone would have a BlackBerry
    12-20-08 11:44 AM
    spotted two in the hair salon
    12-20-08 11:48 AM
    I was not a BB spotter at first. However, I am with the new crop of BBs out. If I see a Jav er 8900 in the wild, I will probably act like a buffoon and try to get some time with it. Thanks a lot RIM.
    12-20-08 08:40 PM
    Guilty!!!!
    Was at the Dr Yeserday. In the middle od gettig test results and phone rings. Dr pulls out a Bold and starts chatting away.
    I bet she an addict too.
    Then tonight I spot a guy in the parking lot of Target waiting with his kids, using his Curve and I start laughing. My wife looks at my like I'm crazy. She doesn't get it.
    Anyway I always check and wonder if they are addicts too

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 10:13 PM
    Was at the airport today, heard the default BB message tone, looked around, saw this guy with a BB

12-21-08 09:48 AM
    Yea my girl hates me because im so addicted lol I work at verizon so I find myself not really watching movies but if a cell phone comes out ill say what it is. Blackberry is even worse but people like it because I can show them new things or they can show me new things.
    12-21-08 10:01 AM
    I just turned into one after discovering my newest addiction, and the worst part is I don't have one yet!
    Have you bumped your head, lol! What are you waiting for?
    12-21-08 01:49 PM
    Was standing in line yesterday, the person in front of me pulled out their blackberry and started talking to me...in less than 5 seconds..we were sharing BB tips & stories...gotta luv that
    12-21-08 02:55 PM
    Just today I was leaving work and I heard the defalut message sound and started looking around to see who would take out the berry and it was a really hot chick. I was in complete shock. So I asked if she like her bb and she said that she was a total bb freak. What a day it was

12-22-08 08:15 PM
    Just today I was leaving work and I heard the defalut message sound and started looking around to see who would take out the berry and it was a really hot chick. I was in complete shock. So I asked if she like her bb and she said that she was a total bb freak. What a day it was

That's always nice. Seems to be like that quite a bit. I was getting tattooed last week and the chick right next to me was texting away on her Pearl the whole time while getting hers.

Yeah, I was never a spotter at first but now I really am. And I'm starting to get real good at it. Whenever I see a phone out, I check right quick. I don't even know why. For some reason, that is a really good first impression to me.
    12-23-08 05:15 AM
    The other day I was driving and this man was trying to get over into my lane once I saw he was on his BB I let him right in with a wave. Lol
    I have had many convo's with people once I see that they have a BB.

12-24-08 08:28 PM
    Yea I am no matter where I'm at I have to see what kinda phone people have if they have a bb I feel like we are superior to other people lol

12-24-08 09:58 PM
    I always do, especially at work - struck up conversations with heaps of people just this week and made 3 new friends just from BlackBerry-related discussions! hahaha =]
    12-25-08 01:07 AM
    Simply put...YES! And I have not even had my phone a whole week yet...
    12-26-08 04:45 PM
    I'm a phone spotter in general. Always keep up to date with the latest modeks of everything.

12-27-08 02:18 AM
    I always look at peoples cell phones. Its a bad habit. But its fun to see how many of the newest models are out there (8900, Storm, Bold) that sort of thing. I also like deciding which model number the phone is (8800 or 8830, 8300 or 8330).
    12-27-08 10:51 AM
    Yes....I have been spotted spotting other blackberries....on the quiet though....other bb people look at me kind of strange at first cause i have the storm though!!!
    And the Apple people really look at me like an atraction at the damn circus whenever im on the phone
    12-27-08 11:24 AM
    A couple of weeks ago I was in the checkout at walmart and the cashier had a red pearl. I like seeing what phones people have, but I don't see very many blackberries. I saw my uncle on Christmas and was surprised to see he has the bold.
    12-28-08 06:15 PM
    Kinda off topic but um there was this girl In the subway and she pulled out a treo then she started typing on it and it froze and made a loud *** screeching noise so she had to do a battery pull. I couldn't help it but I chuckled and pulled out my bold lol

01-02-09 11:49 PM
    Last night I was at the Vancouver Giants hockey game. Before the game started they were showing the Canada / Russia game on the big screen . With just under a minute left in the 3rd and Russia leading 5 - 4 , they killed the connection to start the Giants game . Needless to say the crowd was not happy . They flashed back to the WJC game when Canada tied it up with 6 seconds left . Then killed it again . When they reached the shootout , the girl sitting beside my wife was giving us shot by shot updates . How ??? She had her Pearl out and was texting back and forth with a friend of hers . And watching her fly through suretype was magic . I can't type that fast on my laptop keyboard

01-04-09 12:32 PM
    ive been doing it so much since ive got mine ive been gettin yelled at by my girlfriend everytime i say oh look a blackberry
    02-02-09 01:39 AM
    LMAO one of my customers where i work pulled out her blackberry and i said AHHH its a crackberry and i asked her what she had on it. SHE SAID NOTHING i dont even know how to really use it...WHAT WHAT WHAT??? that is unaceptable so i gave her a reiceipt and wrote crackberry.com and told her to come here..We are not crazy everyone else is for not owning one of these amazing phones.My name is Tim and i am addicted to the crackberry it is my drug of choice.My friends all tell me to get off my "CrackleBerry"
    02-02-09 02:59 AM
    the sexiest oncology doctor in the word has a curve. whenever he has it down by the nurses station, i always think its mine but when i reach for it i realize it's not. random, but i stare at his curve lol
    02-02-09 05:05 AM
439 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD