I do it all the time and have no pangs of guilt either lol

I'm always curious as to what technology people are carrying and how they deck out their devices!
    09-27-08 06:58 PM
    I work in a bank and I always look to see if any of my customers have bbs. The funny thing is the one that do i seem to always have some sort of convo with them and then it turns into a business opp for me.
    09-28-08 05:43 PM
    The first BB I saw up close was my roommates pearl from TMO a year ago. And for a while only saw a few of them around town. I got my curve in auigust and since then have noticed that 10 of my night shift cowerkers have them from 88xx to 83xx and not counting a few older models from the management crew. Now I see them all around town.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 06:34 PM
    ya i stare
    and do the berry wave as someone mentioned
    09-28-08 06:38 PM
    Thats So Funny Because I Do The Same Thing. I Find Myself Staring At People To See If They Have A Blackberry. I Call This The Blackberry Movement!!!
    10-06-08 10:03 PM
    I too, am a blackberry spotter. I never really cared what phones others used until I got my BB. And I get really excited when I run into someone I haven't seen in a while and discover they, too, are just as addicted and own a BB.

10-07-08 01:26 AM
    I do it to prove to my wife how many people have them. She thinks iPhones and pink BJ's are cool. I think its working because the other day she told me I can get her a red Curve if I wanted. I'm just waiting for a good deal and I'll soon have my first convert.
    10-07-08 10:17 AM
    That mutual understanding really surprised me. You see another person with a BB and immediatly you exchange those looks of approval.
    10-16-08 03:24 AM
    Ever since I got my curve, I do it all the time.
    10-16-08 06:30 AM
    I cant help it...it's 2nd nature now... Its always in my mind when im out...
    10-16-08 07:56 AM
    Yep I have this urge to ask for their PIN lol
    10-16-08 09:56 AM
    I do it all the time.
    10-30-08 05:04 PM
    Yesterday a Kidd came on the train and he had a white pearl with a clear skin on it.. lol

SO i pout my pearl and he saw it and gave me a lil smirk lol

I wonder if hes on this site lol
    10-30-08 07:48 PM
    LOL i do it alllll the time, i notice blackberries all over the place. at one point i was on the train and this lady in a business suit boarded the train and stood next to me holding a curve and was busy punchin away at emails. suddenly the urge came over me to pull out my bold and the second she saw it; she gave a little smirk and the look on her face said it all. she was jealous of my bold and i guess she was wondering what in the world someone like me would need a BB for. little does she know; i need it more than anything in the world!
    10-30-08 07:56 PM
    This is pretty much like driving rare cars
    We always got to flash eachother.

BB's are not that widespread here.
    A while back, I was writing an email and bumped into a lady who was also writing emails on the stairs
    11-06-08 02:39 AM
    Yep I have this urge to ask for their PIN lol
    Try sitting next to someone on a plane for two hours with the SAME BB MODEL as you and resisting that urge! lol

In reality it'd be creepy if I asked haha Oh well
    11-06-08 03:49 AM
    This is funny- I was at a seafood festival in line with my daughter to get her face painted. The mom infront of me was holding her curve and it was everything I could do NOT to start running my mouth about the curve and crackberry. lol
    11-06-08 08:12 AM
    Had my BB a week now and notice everyone that has one now

11-07-08 06:58 PM
    Had my BB a week now and notice everyone that has one now

That's just the begining
    11-08-08 11:19 AM
    Yeah, its like all these ppl on the Crackberry commnity have Blackberrys and we all know that is A LOT of us!!! But when you see someone in the same area as you with one its all exciting especially when you don't know the person you then wonder are they on this site too!
    11-08-08 11:55 PM
    ...my worst, seeing someone you HATE in real life with a new BB and not asking them for their PIN.
    11-08-08 11:57 PM
    I'm a total BB spotter.My wife thinks I'm nuts cause I will talk to anyone and everyone with a BB.
    11-19-08 10:52 AM
    I love it when I see people with bbs. I always start a convo with them. I even got my current job because of my curve. So I think that if you have a bb you should say something ca_se it is a great networking tool

11-19-08 11:12 AM
    I'm a senior in high school and I was on my Storm in the Computer Lab of the school, the lady who is in charge of it likes me a alot and she was telling me she needed a new phone, and in a matter of 5 minutes after she told me she liked the touch of my phone but needed a physical keyboard I convinced her to get a Curve haha.
    12-04-08 08:21 PM
    I was at church last night and I took out my bb to turn it off. My friend saw it and her eyes fell and she said, "YOU have a blackberry?!" I'm the one that always hated cell phones so she was really surprised...then she called me spoiled.
    12-05-08 12:48 PM
439 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD