I am both a spotter and a ..."spottee?"...
    I have seen quite a few people with BBs when I'm at work...and I always try to talk to them and make sure they know about Crackberry right off the bat...then, if it turns out they are a fellow 8100 Pearl user, I make sure they know about ColorPearl...
    But I have also BEEN spotted by BB users, since mine is virtually attached to my right hand...and they have always come up and said ooooo, nice Pearl, or something similar.
    The community is GROWING!!!
    05-14-08 04:22 PM
    Oh, you actually SPEAK Chamorro.
    A little :P I am half

I lived in Guam for a year when I was 9.
    I was born and raised there then moved to NY for college. Been here 5 years now.

PIN me and tell me more. Gotta go hit the highway for my drive home now, and I don't wanna threadjack.
    Soon enough I will be able to.. I ordered my Curve yesterday and it will be my first BB.. Should be here on or before Friday *woo*

to the OP - sorry for this little threadjack (its rare to find people from Guam tho :P)
    05-14-08 04:25 PM
    Lol wow this is def home to me, I honestly thought I had a problem spotting and showing off my berry,lol everyday when I get on a train I pull out my berry and either be on crackberry, viigo or I be txtn, LOL. And I always get people starring, I had the 8703e for over a year now just waiting for my curve to arrive

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-08 10:12 PM
    Lol wow this is def home to me, I honestly thought I had a problem spotting and showing off my berry,lol everyday when I get on a train I pull out my berry and either be on crackberry, viigo or I be txtn, LOL. And I always get people starring, I had the 8703e(luv it to death) for over a year now just waiting for my curve to arrive

05-14-08 10:14 PM
    I just started doing it and I done spotted two or three so far

05-16-08 10:34 AM
    I do this. However I rarely ever see people who have em around here. (Portland)

05-16-08 05:04 PM
    I find myself doing this as well... All the time. "Curve"

The other day I saw this guy opening up a box and I knew it was a "refurbed" 8310 from the packaging.
    05-18-08 01:23 AM
    I am a BB spotter too.
    05-18-08 11:37 AM
    I am and I'm always smiling when I see one. I was happy when my new company that I work for are BB users.
    05-18-08 11:54 AM
    I was in the er bringing in a patient and a dr came up and asked me how I liked my curve...she got all excited and pulled out hers and we started talking about how much we liked our phones lol everyone was looking at us like we were nuts!

05-24-08 04:34 PM
    my gf laughs at me... every time i see one i say BB haha its funny
    05-24-08 06:14 PM
    Hi all! Its so good to know that I am not the only one who spots and actually seeks out other BB users! For some odd reason when I discover they don't have a BB I feel sort of let down.

05-28-08 11:35 AM
    I just love tech so I'm always looking at people's phones. I used to hate Blackberries...

now I find myself going out of my way to set unsual alerts since so many ******** people have blackberries lol! My first time out I was nearly driven mad when someone else's phone was going off with the stock alerts...

But spending time here I do notice other blackberries more often. Just like when me or my friend got a new car and I started seeing them all over the road suddenly.
    05-28-08 12:05 PM
    Haha I find myself doing this in public all the time

05-28-08 03:27 PM
    Blackberry spotter, wonderer (if they are a newbie, user, addict, abuser or whatever) & admirer
    05-28-08 09:30 PM
    Guilty! I commute from NY to CT and I see alot of people with BB's on the Metro North. Ive been a Blackberry watcher since I first saw the curve, but I had to wait for the sCurve since I was with Sprint! Now it's on!!!
    05-29-08 12:37 AM
    Haven't had the chance to wave at a stranger. Have not seen anyone carrying a BB.
    05-29-08 12:41 AM
    When I ever I see someone on their cell I automatically look to see if its a BB.
    05-29-08 01:26 AM
    You know I honestly didn't start looking for other bb users until I saw this thread title a few days ago lol. Now I'm checking to see what everyone has then I wonder if they are a crackberry.

05-29-08 09:22 AM
    i do it especially on TV
    05-29-08 05:24 PM
    I started doing it when I got my first BlackBerry almost a year ago. I got the Red 8310 Curve for Christmas last year and my spotting got even worse. I love it when I see celebrities with my phone. It makes me feel special. I remember being on BreatheHeavy.com - The Number One Britney Spears Fansite With The Best Britney Spears News, Photos, And Media and saw a picture of Britney Spears with my exact BlackBerry. When I see that people have older models, I think to myself that they need to upgrade.

05-29-08 05:47 PM
    Guilty, ever since my company started getting BB's a few years back I started noticing. Got worse when I got my first berry and worse still when I got m� Curve. Yikes, good to know I am not alone.

05-29-08 06:21 PM
    Yes I find myself looking at other's phones...it use to be just cause I was curious and liked how it looked, but now it is a addiction! Having 3 BBs myself makes it even better, I just look if its a BB I give a nod & smile...if not I just sing a little song..."Step it up to the best & the best is a BLACKBERRY..."

05-31-08 03:41 PM
    I was getting off work and I was on the elevator checking my BB, when a girl that I work with got on and saw me. She then proceeded to pull out her BB and starting doing something on hers.

If she was actually a cool person, I would have struck up a conversation with her about our addictions...Too bad she has a stuck up attitude....
    06-01-08 09:40 PM
    Always! Been doing it for years.
    06-06-08 04:25 PM
439 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD