when im bored in class i count how many people have blackberrys..lol
    10-13-10 06:23 PM
    and if you see the new movie Buried , the guy in the coffin (Ryan Gosling) has a blackberry ...
    10-16-10 06:37 PM
    It's Ryan Reynolds ^^^^^^^^^

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-10 08:36 PM
    I'm not sure if it is a Blackberry, but the Family Guy Episode "Brian Writes a Bestseller" looks like Stewie has a BB. Hulu - Family Guy: Brian Writes a Bestseller - Watch the full episode now.
    11-24-10 12:37 PM
    Lol. The best part is that I don't even know what McDonalds was advertising. Once I heard and recognized the message alert it became a BlackBerry commercial in my mind.
    EVERY TIME I hear a BlackBerry notification sound, I say "BlackBerry!" out loud. I can't help it. I'm addicted.
    11-24-10 07:46 PM
    Cleveland Show last night had a Blackberry mention. Donna's sister had one.
    11-29-10 10:42 AM
    hahaha, Every time a phone pops up from someones pockets/purses or whatever, I just gotta look what phone it is lol.
    gets a + if its a berry
    01-08-11 11:22 AM
    I see blackberries on people everyday. It's most common on the trains for some reason and I always try to see which blackberry they have once I figure it's a blackberry.

And I'm sure people look at me on my blackberry because there is never a time when I'm not looking at it on the train to avoid looking at people

01-08-11 02:55 PM
    Yep...has led 2 me giving lots of newbies the heads up about Crackberry lol.

01-11-11 09:52 PM
    LMAO like i see them from miles away!

Me: OMG is the the new one? I'm soo going to upgrade right now!

Piglet: Oh dear...

Last edited by BrusBerry; 02-16-11 at 02:37 AM.
    02-16-11 02:32 AM
    I'm a bartender, and I love phones so I notice who has what phones. I am starting to keep a nightly tally to see what phones are more popular, which is always BBs!

07-30-11 03:59 PM
    I started doing it when I got my first BlackBerry almost a year ago. I got the Red 8310 Curve for Christmas last year and my spotting got even worse. I love it when I see celebrities with my phone. It makes me feel special. I remember being on BreatheHeavy.com - The Number One Britney Spears Fansite With The Best Britney Spears News, Photos, And Media and saw a picture of Britney Spears with my exact BlackBerry. When I see that people have older models, I think to myself that they need to upgrade.

I just now realized what If you seek Amy means. I've sought Amy since I was a teenager.
    09-06-11 08:59 PM
    I've always been a phone spotter, but ever since I got my BlackBerry in Feb, I have been looking even more carefully to see what kind of phones people have, and if they have a BB, a big smile will usually come to my face. I love seeing people with a BlackBerry.

Call it BlackBerry Pride
    Last edited by Chaviv; 09-08-11 at 11:24 AM.
    09-07-11 07:29 PM
    Im a spotter, definitely. If I see one, then I tend to look even harder to see what BlackBerry it is.
    09-25-11 04:15 PM
439 ... 161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD