09-25-11 04:15 PM
439 ... 15161718
tools
    I admit I do look to see which berry they have. Another addiction!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-10 07:36 AM
    haha i always spot them when I'm out and about too!
    07-12-10 06:40 AM
    I find myself doing that. I always get a happy little jolt when I see people carrying Berries. It tells me that we haven't been pushed under by iPhones and Androids just yet.
    07-12-10 10:58 AM
    I spot. Glad it's not just me! I usually do this when I'm on a very boring train ride to London. It seems than every second person in the train carriage has a BB.

I don't usually engage another BB owner in conversation though-except on one occasion when another passenger's BB looked like it was going to fly off the table and land in the aisle between the seats. I stuck my hand out to catch it if necessary. The other BB owner just said he wasn't too worried because his employer had paid for it!
    08-26-10 05:30 PM
    I see a lot of BB users.
    08-30-10 12:27 AM
    i'm more interested in themes... every person that i've seen with a BB always has the OEM theme with some lame wallpaper... i love bustin' out the custom themes
    yea i always see people with the normal themes and lame cases...so i put them on.
    09-04-10 03:05 AM
    Whenever someone gets their phone out, I look to see what it is. Gets boring when everyone at school has the same phones, but you'll be happy to hear that "same phones" = "BlackBerries"
    09-04-10 03:15 AM
    A friend of mine (new to BB) was using the calculator, and he went to delete the number. I wasn't looking at him at this point, and I heard the "ding", and looked at him and said "calculator!" He looked so confused, and asked me how I knew.

It's gotten to the point that when I hear a vibration, I recognize it as a Blackberry vibration. Comes with the addiction
    09-12-10 06:30 PM
    It's gotten to the point that when I hear a vibration, I recognize it as a Blackberry vibration. Comes with the addiction
    I know what you mean. I was watching a detective show on tv and a key clue was a cell phone with a case around it so I couldn't tell what kind it was. I was assuming it was an iPhone until they went to open the video. The icon on the screen was clearly the BlackBerry video icon.

09-12-10 08:42 PM
    I think its funny I got so excited the other day and "liked" someones picture on Facebook because I spotted the BB symbol first thing. I figured liking was better than commenting "love the blackberry" on a self picture.

09-15-10 10:46 PM
    my addiction has gotten to the point where I actually got excited for a scene on family guy when peter and joe were texting back and fourth and I noticed joe was using a blackberry.. I swear I screamed like a little girl in happiness.
    09-17-10 08:10 PM
    yep, I look for it too, I noticed in the movie Valentines Day a few of the characters had blackberrys...
    09-17-10 08:59 PM
    Ok so I was watching the movie Date Night last night and saw a white and black Bold 9000. My girlfriend just looked and me and laughed.

09-19-10 10:59 AM
    So do I. Don't worry. It's part of the nature of being a Crackberry addict.
    09-19-10 04:27 PM
    I do it all the time. I work at a dealership and when I'm in the drive(where customers drive into) I look at peoples phones as they get out. A lot of people get out with blackberries in their hand. Seeing all the berries that the customers have and the co worker have is giving me bb fever. I'm ready to come back home with that new Torch.
    09-29-10 09:42 PM
    Im a Berry spotter and promoter. I always tell people when the phone conversation comes up that Blackberry is the best. and then they get one, and I have fun showing them all the stuff you can do, how to do it, app must haves..its like falling in love all over again...
    09-30-10 02:04 AM
    ya ! this happens.. to me..
    when everi see a bulky phone in India.. either its a blackberry or blackberry -copy phones that i feel ashamed to take my phone out of the pocket..

damn u copycats...
    09-30-10 09:04 AM
    A friend of mine (new to BB) was using the calculator, and he went to delete the number. I wasn't looking at him at this point, and I heard the "ding", and looked at him and said "calculator!" He looked so confused, and asked me how I knew.

I'm a conference call facilitator & I always smile when I hear a BB notification tone ding over someone's line . I really miss those!
    09-30-10 10:46 AM
    Yes. Everywhere. Once you pull out your phone I WILL notice it.

Once I was int he club with a good friend and she saw this hot guy. She's no blackberry expert but uses a 9700. The hott guy pulled out a phone. She turned to me and was like "Omg, is that a blackberry??!!"

With my keen blackberry knowledge, and sharp eyes, the distance between me and the guy was no match. I told her yes, it's a Storm2

It was. She eventually got his pin that night. Blah blah blah.
    09-30-10 10:53 AM
    Yup, I tend to be more open to people that use Blackberrys too. I always wonder how many of the random people I see with Blackberrys are addicted as I am.
    09-30-10 09:43 PM
    I just saw in S06 E02 of How I Met Your Mother.... Cobie smulders use a BlackBerry to send mails to her friends , overselling Ted Mosby

09-30-10 09:52 PM
    Caught a BlackBerry in a radio ad. That's right I said radio.

The ad was for McDonald's. The person in the ad received a text about some new menu item and the sms ringtone was Notifier_LightSpeed.

I'm sa little concerned that my addiction has crossed the line now that I'm picking out BlackBerry by sound.
    10-11-10 06:09 AM
    Caught a BlackBerry in a radio ad. That's right I said radio.

The ad was for McDonald's. The person in the ad received a text about some new menu item and the sms ringtone was Notifier_LightSpeed.

I'm sa little concerned that my addiction has crossed the line now that I'm picking out BlackBerry by sound.
    thats really awesome.. getting to know the blackberry sounds.. is jus so into it, right !!!
    10-11-10 07:00 AM
    thats really awesome.. getting to know the blackberry sounds.. is jus so into it, right !!!
    Lol. The best part is that I don't even know what McDonalds was advertising. Once I heard and recognized the message alert it became a BlackBerry commercial in my mind.
    10-11-10 09:34 AM
    I went to a baseball game a few weeks ago and they must have been giving out bbs at the gates. I spotted 8 bbs in my section alone! And mike wolfe and frank fritz have curves on american pickers on history channel

10-13-10 01:35 AM
439 ... 15161718
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD