09-25-11 04:15 PM
439 ... 1112131415 ...
tools
    Spotted a girl with a Bold at Chipotle the other day...wanted to point out we had the same phone when I, at first thought it was a tour. Not meant to be to make a new friend that day.
    08-21-09 09:52 PM
    guilty. im always looking at ppls phones. if they have an iphone i make sure to give them a little dis. lol
    08-21-09 10:04 PM
    Had an interesting conversation with my supervisor after a meeting. She had her Blackberry w/ holster on the table, right next to where I had shamelessly flopped mine out (my phone). The conversation was almost " I'll show you mine if you show me yours". To which I said, "Yes, it really IS a curve" (8330).
    The company is upgrading its BB's. Yes, I do get somewhat excited at the sight of other peoples BB's, but not enough to 'spot'. Ripvanwinle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 10:56 PM
    yea i allways do, the majority of my customers have one so its a good convo piece!! i love showing ppl how to use it
    08-23-09 05:20 AM
    All day, every day.
    I never ever cared about what phones people had until I got a BlackBerry...
    When I see people using something that's not a Berry, I kind of feel bad for them. I want to explain to them how much they could love a BlackBerry if they give it a chance, lol.
    And when I tried to ditch for the Palm Pre, I seemed to noticed BB EVERYWHERE! It was like the Berry spirit was taunting me...and in the end, I gave in and went back to where I belong.
    08-28-09 11:27 PM
    it's a great way to pick up chicks...
    08-29-09 06:23 PM
    it's a great way to pick up chicks...

lol I love men with Blackberries, I confess!
    09-02-09 06:56 PM
    I am also guilty guilty guilty. Love spotting them and if oppurtunity presents itself I ask if they use crackberry. Was at the sprint store the other day the cs rep looked at my phone(she had an 8830) asked me what that big cb icon was for. Well u can guess the rest. I touted the virtues of cb all the themes apps and info. Also I was sporting the free Ed Hardy theme (I was old enough to be her mom) doesn't get any better

09-02-09 07:32 PM
    When I hear the notifier_lightspeed beep. That's how I know. :/
    09-02-09 10:19 PM
    Yup I'm a spotter. One of our execs finally upgraded her phone from a 8830 to a tour and I noticed and congratulated her and she looked at me like I was crazy. She said you knew what kind of phone I had ? It was weird but I felt proud

09-05-09 07:45 PM
    Guilty.. But I not only spot BBs but all kinds of "new" phones. If it looks cool I'm gonna sneak a peek! But I prefer spotting blackberries
    09-05-09 08:10 PM
    me too...=)
    11-04-09 02:42 AM
    I'm certainly a spotter :P

I was on the bus yesterday, sending some messages and checking facebook when I noticed the girl in front of me take her phone out of her bag

I took a brief glance, it looked like my Bold but with a white skin and what looked like a white-ish keypad?! Rather strange, nonetheless, a second glace confirmed it was a Bold.

Love it.

11-04-09 05:13 AM
    Ever since I got my first smartphone, I've been able to identify every single phone in every movie, tv show, and in person. It annoys the **** outta whoever's with me. Haha.
    11-04-09 06:56 AM
    Just been doing a bit of 'spotting'. Some guy smoking had an iPhone 3GS and another dude sitting across from me had a Nokia N97 :/

No joy.

I feel compelled to find a fellow Berry owner!

11-04-09 11:43 AM
    i always check to see what kind of phone someone is using. If they do have a bb.... we always talk about the different apps, and which ones work for us.

I'm surprised by the number of people that don't take advantage of a bb..... why even have one if you're just gonna use it as a "regular" phone?
    11-04-09 12:41 PM
    I've begun to notice other BB users. i try to identify which BB they are using - Bold, Storm, Tour, etc. I periodically notice the ones on TV.
    11-04-09 08:41 PM
    I'm definitely a spotter. I look out for 8900's and 9000's in particular =]
    11-08-09 11:25 PM
    I'm always looking for a blackberry in strangers, in the media etc etc... If I spot one I try to day something really freaks some people out.

11-09-09 08:22 AM
    Definitely!! I'm especially looking for others with a Storm but I almost never see them! Just yesterday I spotted a man texting on what I believe was his Curve (it looked just like my husband's) as he was waiting for his wife/gf in the dressing room at the mall. And later the chick next to me in the check out line had an iphone. I never did that until I got a bb back in January.
    11-09-09 08:36 AM
    Funny how this works. No sooner had I gotten my 'berry than I started noticing who else did or didn't have one.

The desire for solidarity is too strong: I have to see!
    11-09-09 11:28 AM
    I LOVE PHONE SPOTTING. Ever since I got a BB, I've been following on almost every smartphone. Love seein berry's on Bart. I actually had a pretty sick convo with a guy on bart regarding the pandora app, slacker app, and his storm and my 8900. I love phone spotting.

11-10-09 02:23 AM
    i must be the biggest bb spotter. just today at the drive thru of my job i spotted a girl using her storm and struck a convo then i scanned her barcode after i asked for her phone to show her. she was pleasantly surprised. what a way to exchange info so quickly... nice girl. my gf wont like that lol ouch
    11-10-09 02:47 AM
    i must be the biggest bb spotter. just today at the drive thru of my job i spotted a girl using her storm and struck a convo then i scanned her barcode after i asked for her phone to show her. she was pleasantly surprised. what a way to exchange info so quickly... nice girl. my gf wont like that lol ouch
    There is a forum in the 8900 forums that advise you on how to cheat. Lol the forum is called "cool tricks on the 8900" or something like that.

11-10-09 10:30 AM
    Guilty also!! I have been trying to find more ppl with a Storm also I guess Arizona doesnt show no love for them... All I get to see are BB Curves and Bolds!!! Argggg... Where are all my Storm ppls in AZ!!! Send me some love mofos!!! Peace!
    11-10-09 11:25 AM
439 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD