09-25-11 04:15 PM
439 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    Well, I work in New York City, I see more than I can count every day.
    07-20-09 08:40 PM
    haha i always notice people with a bb, and usually ill say something like " nice berry" lol its a good conversation starter lol then i end up telling them how myine shoots video and stuff lol
    Yea me too, I start convos with people all the time once I spot their berry...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 08:49 AM
    its all about BB in Indonesia now. u can see everyone is using it :-) get used to it now

Hello Indonesian mate.. You're right blackberry is everywhere in Indonesia and still growing... especially in the mall, everyone is carrying a blackberry.
    07-23-09 08:56 AM
    Ohhh, glad I'm not the only one..thought I was weird..

Since I recently got a bb I find myself looking at ppls PDA to see if its a bb also.
    07-23-09 12:12 PM
    This thread is by far the one I can most relate to, glad there are 280 posts before me LOL.

07-23-09 12:28 PM
    When I went to France, I noticed everyone and their mother had a BlackBerry! So many berries in the airport's waiting room. I felt like a star, on my own Curve, hahaha.

When i am in Manhattan, and on the train, 50% of the people have their Blackberries out, and 50% have their iPhones out. I don't go looking, but I always notice when somebody has a BB in their hands.

Working the other day, a customer pulled out his BlackBerry Tour. I pulled mine out and went "we match!" and he said "oh you have the same phone, isn't it great?" lol
    07-23-09 11:27 PM
    whenever i see someone out and they're on their phone i have to see if its a bb.. if its not i usually roll my eyes.. if its a iphone i usually think bandwaggon haha
    07-25-09 11:18 AM
    Im definately a BlackBerry snob and I converted my hubby and he is one now also, I look to see if it is BB first then if its not I am thinking why no BB my friend...I find the only time I dont feel disappointed it not a Blackberry is if it is an Iphone. My son switches from Bold to Iphone weekly so I am conditioned not to react badly when the stranger has an iphone.
    07-25-09 11:36 AM
    I don't really spot them, but other people always seem to spot mine. Then, it always leads to me fixing something. Yay!

07-25-09 04:00 PM
    I notice all the time. I don't say something to everyone, but if I see a cool bb then I will compliment them on the coolness they have created.

07-26-09 12:28 AM
    I got caught staring at a man's Blackberry today just to see what type of model it was. lol!
    07-26-09 12:33 AM
    I got caught staring at a man's Blackberry today just to see what type of model it was. lol!
    Haha he prob thought you were perving at him LOL

07-26-09 09:54 AM
    I confess I am a BB spotter I love to see others with a BB its like hey I have a bb and so do you
    I have a storm and I love to see other Storm Troopers in action!! Love my BlackBerry!!

08-02-09 11:54 PM
    I love seeing business people on they're blackberries and the people around my young age of their playphones, I mean iPhones..
    08-15-09 06:41 AM
    I have to say I am not a BB spotter...I really don't care what phone someone else has.
    08-15-09 09:07 AM
    Haha whenever someone pulls out a phone that resembles a blackberry, I'm always looking to see if it is one. And I also have this habit that when someone pulls out thier phone around me, I pull mine out and start texting. I also walk around with my blackberry in my hand, almost like im talking on speakerphone even when i'm not.
    08-15-09 03:36 PM
    I am, and it's embarrassing. I find myself leering at people when I see they have a BB. I don't know why, but I do know I'd be freaked out if I saw me looking at me.
    08-15-09 09:30 PM
    yep. In fact, if they do have a BB, I'll go so far as to pull mine out (if I'm not already using it) and start doing something to see if I can get them to notice that I have a BB too. Then I'll start talking to them about the BB!
    08-17-09 11:29 PM
    yep. In fact, if they do have a BB, I'll go so far as to pull mine out (if I'm not already using it) and start doing something to see if I can get them to notice that I have a BB too. Then I'll start talking to them about the BB!
    Same here
    08-18-09 01:42 AM
    Same here
    Glad I'm not the only one!

I feel better now, Thanks!

08-18-09 01:48 AM
    Haha I was at a swimming place at this creek and there were 3 guys who were friends with my Aunt who were talking about their phones. So when we were getting ready to leave I heard the one guy mention blackberries and I took mine out to try to get him to see I had one. But he didn't notice lol.
    08-19-09 02:26 AM
    Who doesn't?
    08-20-09 12:45 PM
    Since I'm young its kind of funny to see peoples expressions when they notice I have a BB, let alone a Tour. Whenever I see an adult texting or something on their BB, I bring mine out and check Facebook, and wait for their expression. Most of the time its a mix of shock or jelousy, mostly shock.

Whenever I get on a plane to somewhere big like Pheonix or Richmond, I always see buisness people on their BB's. I also always look at theirs and name the model. You'd be shocked how many have 8330's. About 99.9% of the time they do.
    08-20-09 02:42 PM
    I notice television characters with them...ha!
    08-21-09 01:00 AM
    Yup i do that all the time..i work at staples and this lady was buying a gps from me and she had to call her husband to make sure it was the right one and she pulled out a Storm hahah i was like woah blackberry cause she looked like the type of person that wouldnt have bb storm at all
    08-21-09 05:06 PM
439 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD