09-25-11 04:15 PM
439 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    I look all the time i also like to see how other people use it maybee try to pick up some pointers. you can never no enough about it just when you think you know it all you can always learn a little more.
    03-28-09 08:16 PM
    i chekc out the phone no matter what if its a BB i compair it to mine and ask them how they like it whose there carrier and other odd questions....if its not a BB i ask basicly the same questions but then try and convince them to get a BB and show them how well mine works
    03-29-09 12:56 PM
    Yeah I do.
    The thing is, people always notice my smile when I see that they have a BB.
    NO I'M NOT A WEIRDO!!!!!It just that I'm happy to see another BB...that's all.
    03-29-09 03:40 PM
    I am for sure i love it.
    03-29-09 07:05 PM
    I do the same. When I am at work I walk with my bb in my hand facing out so that people can see I have a bb so that other bb users will be able to know and to the ones that don't have a bb, so they can be jealous. But out of about 800 people that work at our site, only maybe 40 have bbs. So it is kewl when I do see another owner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 10:41 AM
    I spot when I'm at work...other than that, I'm too busy on my phone to spot others....
    03-30-09 12:43 PM
    I do that alot lately also, unfortunately I see alot of young children with BBs and misusing it and that ticks me off but I am very good at spotting the newer versions (javelin, storm, bold, flip)
    03-30-09 03:22 PM
    I always do that with whatever phone I had. But now I'll just be looking for BBs the rest of my life.
    03-30-09 06:38 PM
    Haha. I am definately a blackberry spotter. Soon as I see one I start a convo about them to whoever. Haha. I went to go get my hair cut the other day and the worker there just got hers and that was so much fun telling her all about them. I even taught her a lot and have her this site and where to get free ringtones and stuff. I did feel like such a nerd though knowing so much it made me feel like I didn't have a life. But my blackberry is my life! <3

03-30-09 09:45 PM
    I always watch out for BBs when I go to the mall. I saw one BB so far at the mall when I was with family and it was a curve .

I love BBs so I look out for them always.
    04-02-09 11:39 PM
    Hehe, I look at people's cell phones now to see if they have a BB. I'm too shy to start up a convo though. I think I have my dad almost convinced to get a BB for his next phone. I let him play with my Storm but when I told him the price he wasn't too sure. So then I told him to play with my husband's 8800 work phone because I know he can get one for like $50. But he likes my Storm better! LOL
    04-03-09 10:03 PM
    I never did before I got my Curve, but now I always check out other people's phones. If it's a BB, my opinion of the person improves. If it's not, I wonder where they went wrong...haha.

04-03-09 10:09 PM
    I am a spotter at work and around town.

04-03-09 11:02 PM
    ive been one ever since i got my curve! and all i see are curves, lol.... ive had my storm for almost 4 mths and have yet to see another person with one! omg.... curves are EVERYWHERE!!
    04-03-09 11:06 PM
    I do this as well.

At work, however, seeing as how I work at an Apple Authorized Dealer, I have to contend with the very smug iPhone crowd. Despite this, there is still the occasional berry user who'll drop by.

04-09-09 01:24 PM
    In the Restaurant I work, I saw 12 blackberry devices that were visible. The youngest user was about 8 yrs old.
    04-09-09 02:03 PM
    In the Restaurant I work, I saw 12 blackberry devices that were visible. The youngest user was about 8 yrs old.

I feel like a old head trying to be cool with my BB right now
    04-09-09 02:08 PM
    Yeah. I'm guilty as charged. Even more so since I upgraded from the Pearl to the Curve.

Went to Boston last weekend - saw 3 or 4 on the train ride up, probably spotted at least 2 dozen walking around Boston all weekend. In the past two days I've seen at least another 6, in random places. Usually if I see someone with one at a bar, I smirk, they notice, look down at their BB, and smirk back - it's almost like an unspoken "hey". Actually happened at a bar last night, LOL!

Of course at least 7 of my close friends also have BBs (and only one lone friend has an iPhone, hah), so it makes for some interesting fun.
    04-09-09 02:11 PM
    i am deffintly a spotter...however...i got spotted yesterday i was like wtf no way
    04-13-09 01:35 PM
    I do that for all phones. You can tell alot about a person based on their phone and the condition it's in.
    04-13-09 06:55 PM
    That is verrry true! I hate when I see people with a good phone that's being held together with paper clips and duct tape!

04-13-09 06:57 PM
    I so am. I scared this one guy at work the other day because his Curve went off and I reached for mine. (He had the same message tone as I do.) He looked at me like I was crazy till he saw my phone. We looked at each other and laughed till my boss came over and yelled at me .
    Last edited by simsx28; 04-15-09 at 03:41 PM.
    04-15-09 03:36 PM
    I so am. I scared this one guy at work the other day because his Curve went off and I reached for mine. (He had the same message tone as I do.) He looked at me like I was crazy till he saw my phone. We looked at each other and laughed till my boss came over and yelled at me .
    That was funny!
    04-16-09 01:39 AM
    There's'a girl who sits in front of me to the side in my bio class who has a storm and i always can see her red LED blink in the corner of my eye haha. I get phantom lights on her phone. Everyone probably thinks i got a crush on her cause im always looking in her direction. I just got a crush on her bb!

04-16-09 04:50 AM
    Same, especially on TV, I can totally tell if it's a BB and what model from any angle
    04-19-09 02:03 AM
439 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD