I see someone with one I'll either say smart man or smart woman then pull mine out. Especially if it's the same model I have.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 10:25 AM
    It Happened again yesterday. I went to my favorite watering hole / BAR and i swear i saw atleast 20 diffenent people with BB's. I still wonder if they are ever on here.

Also I feel sorry for people with Razor's or other Cells that are there pounding away that there phone taking for ever to send a text....LOL
    07-20-08 03:25 PM
    I definitely look for other BB users where ever I go, I've had mixed reviews from the people I talk to.

07-20-08 03:28 PM
    I too am always checking out other people's phones to see if it's a BlackBerry - not only in person, but tv too. Just last night, I was watching Army Wives and I think I spotted two!

If anyone else was watching, I think Roxy may have had a Pearl. Also, I am almost positive that Joan was e-mailing on a Curve while she was in her OB/GYN's exam room - on the table and in the stirrups! That's addiction!

Anyone else see that?
    07-21-08 04:23 PM
    While on my way to work this guy was watching my Berry hard. I wanted to ask him why he watching my Berry so hard but he pulled out his Razor and I started smiling and told him he need to step up his game. lol
    07-23-08 10:45 AM
    OMG

i just spotted a BOLD @ work, and i told the guy i was gonna stab him and steal his berry. he laughed and said, "you weren't supposed to see that"

then he wouldn't let me hold it

at least i spotted it
    07-26-08 01:17 PM
    whenever i see someone on their cell, i do find myself staring to see if it's a BB, lol.

i mean, it's great when i get a smile from the person but pretty awkward when they just stare back.
    LMAO Glad im not the only one...
    07-28-08 11:47 PM
    I was watching Runs House the other day and he was letting his New Born play with his BlackBerry. He said to his wife "Don't let her Start on this, You know they call these things CrackBerries.."!!!!!!!!!! I was like , YES YEESSS YES I DO AND WE HAVE OUR OWN WEBSITE...!!!!!
    07-28-08 11:51 PM
    I was at my nail spa and a girl across from me was sitting getting her pedi, as was I, when I heard the "notifier". I looked up, from texting, and she was smiling at her screen. I noticed she had a berry curve. I smiled and thought, "I wonder if she's on CrackBerry". When I see someone with a barry it's like finding a fellow countryman when you're in a foreign country.
    07-29-08 05:11 PM
    Sure am, I always notice the trackball and wonder if they're on CB lol

07-30-08 04:59 PM
    Ya I love to spot Blackberries. There was a lady buying a Berry at Best Buy and I was pumped for her. It was kinda weird but w/e.
    08-03-08 05:41 PM
    Can't help it either. I got so excited about seeing a CNN reporter with one that I swear was a Bold, I had to start a thread here! Of course after I calmed down, I realized it was probably a little too much, haha.

08-03-08 08:47 PM
    I was in London about 2 weeks ago, damn, if I had a penny for every berry I was, I could easily take the trip agian
    saw lots of 8700's and curves, and lots of people who just carry their's around bare.

Oh, and my sister made me stopping telling her if I saw one I poked her about every 2 minutes :d
    Sounds like it's time for a new game, based on Slug Bug... We'll call it POKE BERRY... Of course like your sister, the people around you will begin to hate and even fear you and your BB sightings... heheh
    09-25-08 03:20 AM
    Yes I am... And if they are hot or interesting I feel like asking them for their pin. Instead I pull mine out and start playing with it and most times they will come over and ask me about mine then I'll get a message and it messes up my play. Darn!!!
    09-25-08 03:37 AM
    I look really hard to find BB's! I also have to know what their phone is if it's not a BB too, I need this rehab real bad

09-25-08 05:07 PM
    I'm at my usual after work watering hole -and there's BB pearl off the starboard bow

Last edited by UrbanD_Phx; 09-26-08 at 01:53 PM.
    09-25-08 07:18 PM
    I do that to ANY phone i see out in public in general. Jessica gets pissed everytime I do. You should've seen me last weekend during the Bengals/Giants game during commercial when I saw a Blackberry commercial...
    09-26-08 06:39 PM
    I always look for the blinking light
    09-26-08 06:44 PM
    Ahhh yes, the blinking light...

The blinking light is soooo calming.... let's me know everything is alright in the world.... that the world is a better place

Wait...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIGHT!?!

Thats what I get for working inside of a federal building.
    09-26-08 06:57 PM
    Guilty!!! But not a lot of people where I live have BB's, they mostly have Treo's and Rzrs... that makes me sad...
    09-26-08 07:39 PM
    I usually do not care if someone else has Berry or not. Now, if I see a Bold or Jav er Curve 8900 in the wild, then I may change that tune.
    09-26-08 07:47 PM
    you have to be careful with that too sometimes. Some WinMo phones blink as well. My T-Mo Wing did.
    09-26-08 08:00 PM
    I've found that I notice it a lot more now that I have one.
    09-26-08 08:12 PM
    Gotta always look for the silver and curve look. that is what gives it away to me

Looking for the lighted ball
    09-26-08 08:16 PM
    I was at a football game the other night and a woman sitting next to me had one sitting on her lap and the red light started flashing and I told she had a new message. But yea I can pick one out in a huge crowd of people. Wow I need help.

09-27-08 04:57 PM
439 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD