I like to watch at the movies after the lights go down and see how many glowing BB screens/keypads/trackballs I can see!
    11-10-09 04:32 PM
    I get very giddy when I see someone with a blackberry..I just smile and think *uh huh*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 09:35 PM
    So it can be said the BB's can bring together total strangers.
    funny but true...I was at a club in WeHo a few weeks ago and ended up chatting with 5 different people in a circle...what device did they all have in common? They all including me(at the time)had the S1 and we were all proud. I kept boasting about the latest update and everyone was happy about it and sharing the apps that they had...it was cool
    11-12-09 10:29 PM
    Ever since I got my first smartphone, I've been able to identify every single phone in every movie, tv show, and in person. It annoys the **** outta whoever's with me. Haha.
    Do you watch Greys Anatomy? Did you see last weeks episode? Christina was carrying the S1 with her! I was like OMG they have the S1 on the show!!!!!
    11-12-09 10:32 PM
    Try setting in the busy lounge/caffe of a business hotel, where at least 10 people use the same notifier for new emails.

Everytime there is a *ding*, everyone grabs his/her phone.
    11-13-09 09:15 AM
    Try setting in the busy lounge/caffe of a business hotel, where at least 10 people use the same notifier for new emails.

Everytime there is a *ding*, everyone grabs his/her phone.
    That have to be very interesting watching everybody pull out their BB and see if it is them. Me and my husband both have Blackberries, we always trying to figure which phone is beeping.
    11-13-09 09:30 AM
    @cookie1069 ... me and my girlfriend (luckily) have different BB's and ringtones to avoid the daily confusion.

However, both were on "vibrate" a couple of hour back, and when we heard a vibration, we both jumped to grab our BB's
    11-13-09 11:07 AM
    haha me tooo i thought i was the only crazy one...... after i see someone pull out their berry i have to pull out mine and show it off lol.....
    11-15-09 12:34 AM
    @cookie1069 ... me and my girlfriend (luckily) have different BB's and ringtones to avoid the daily confusion.

However, both were on "vibrate" a couple of hour back, and when we heard a vibration, we both jumped to grab our BB's
    My and my husband both have Curve 8330, but I have personalize mine more than he has. I went to myxer.com and got a few alert ringtone to change my SMS, MMS, and calendar.
    11-15-09 10:07 AM
    I remember I was watching a poker show 2months 2 million one of the poker players pulled out his phone for 5 seconds and I knew it was a storm. I took a pic of the tv screen. My gf made fun of me for weeks.

11-18-09 12:35 AM
    I look at everyone's phones to see what type/carrier it is, and when its a blackberry....I always pull mine out; now if its the same model as mine, it makes me a little angry inside. ADDICTION.
    11-21-09 03:23 PM
    There was this girl who sat next to me during my break at school. She had a bb and I wanted to see which one she had. So at the corner of my eye I would just stare at her phone. Sometimes I'd look at the door to see who was coming in and look directly at her phone. I think she kinda got creeped out because she eventually got up and left lmao.

She had a trackpad and I wanted to see if it was the 9700! Sadly it was not.

11-29-09 08:26 PM
    Not many BBerry's in Britain yet so as soon as I see one I'm looking like a hawk lol!
    11-30-09 02:50 AM
    Not many BBerry's in Britain yet so as soon as I see one I'm looking like a hawk lol!
    I live in the US and there aren't many berrys in my area :/ but I do look for them!! llol

11-30-09 11:28 AM
    I hated when everyone would ask if my treo and moto q9m was a blackberry......but now that I have a berry I do the same thing
    11-30-09 11:48 AM
    Oh yeah I do ... Always scoping to see what other people have.

11-30-09 11:50 AM
    I love seeing people with BlackBerrys and I love to play with people's Berrys (sounds wierd). It's cool to see people with their taste buds well.
    11-30-09 01:00 PM
    yea i do it everynow and then
    12-16-09 03:37 PM
    Since I'm young its kind of funny to see peoples expressions when they notice I have a BB, let alone a Tour. Whenever I see an adult texting or something on their BB, I bring mine out and check Facebook, and wait for their expression. Most of the time its a mix of shock or jelousy, mostly shock.

Whenever I get on a plane to somewhere big like Pheonix or Richmond, I always see buisness people on their BB's. I also always look at theirs and name the model. You'd be shocked how many have 8330's. About 99.9% of the time they do.
    Its the same for me , since I'm quite young , I get a mixture of jealous/awed expressions , and I find loads of my friends and people ask about it , and then when I tell them all the cool things it can do , they're like wow , I want a BlackBerry !

I'm smug at the point and say , yeah they're pretty cool , you should get one
    01-16-10 01:49 PM
    Man, I do this all the time. I did it alot when I had my 8320 as my primary phone. I would see people with the same phone and it's like, "Aww! Tight!" I would always look at people's phones in their cars when I worked a drive-thru a year back, especially when the Storm came out! Now I find people burning a hole in my S2, haha. I like this reaction from people, "Pfft... iPhone, huh?" all condescending. "Nah, man. Storm2... BlackBerry... What do I look like?"
    01-16-10 05:51 PM
    I always look for other Blackberrys. I check everytime I see someone pull out their phone. I get weirdly excited when I do see someone with one. A couple weeks ago, my friend and I went out to eat. There was a group of girls close to our table, and each one of them had a BB. I knew one was the Pearl Flip (obvious) and the other was the 8330, but I couldn't figure the other one out. So I made my boyfriend turn around to look so he could tell me what kind it was. It irritates me if I can't figure out what kind it is.

I also check celebrityblackberrysightings at least twice a day. And I browse the archives there a few times a week, even though I've seen all the pictures many times.

*sigh*
    Last edited by mojo pin; 02-06-10 at 08:28 PM.
    01-16-10 06:29 PM
    on tv yes, they always pop out at me
    and im like
    hey they have a BB
    sweet! if a spy has one then it MUST be great
    01-31-10 10:09 PM
    I always check for BB's, but I'm starting to become a bit of a spotter snob, haha. If it's not a Curve 2, Bold 9700, or Storm 2 I just think "My god, if only they knew how much better the new ones are!"

Plus if I ever see other Storm 2's I almost feel like I owe that person a high five. I love my Storm2.
    02-01-10 12:49 AM
    I see a lot of BB users Even when I didn't have a BB I always checked out phones.
    I think it is because I used to sell them. I see a lot more BB than I do iphones.
    02-01-10 12:55 AM
    Everytime I see someone with a blackberry, I break it and run. So that mine is the only one.
    02-01-10 06:28 PM
439 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD