Well I am a newbie but I must say I spot them everywhere now! I just saw Rihanna's new video "take a bow" and she has the pearl! Wow! Same as me!
    06-06-08 04:42 PM
    More and more I see people with them everyday.... People are even texting me asking if I know anyone who's selling them.... I'm a BB insider for my friends..lol.
    06-06-08 05:08 PM
    Before I had my bb, I didn't even know how they looked like lol, I knew they had a qwerty keyboard and business ppl use them. Now that I have one, I often look at ppl in suits to see what phone they are using. If its a bb, I try to start a convo but London ppl are not the most friendliest so I just walk away or do my thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 05:14 PM
    Yess i am guily as charged... i find myself always looking at peoples phones all the time... if its a blackberry I normally say somthing like Ah smart man rocking the berry and proceed to tell them about crackberry... if its a cute girl then I normally say somthing like "oh nice berry! maybe my berry can take your berry out on a date sometime...dont worry he's a gentlemen..." :: as i smile:: lol this normally gets a smile and a conversation started....
    06-06-08 05:20 PM
    I look for them everwhere i go. its like im looking for gold or something.
    06-06-08 05:29 PM
    I look all the time. When I was in DC, I found myself going up to random business people telling them what a nice bb they have. They smiled that "your crazy I going to run away now" smile

06-08-08 04:30 AM
    most of the time i see people with berries im at work and cant pull mine out. makes me sad.. lol
    06-08-08 11:22 AM
    i was just at the airport four times last week...the blackberry spotting was insane.
    06-08-08 05:24 PM
    Yeah count me in on this one. I do it all the time

06-08-08 05:29 PM
    I too look to see what phones other have now...lol.
    I've done this with every new brand of phone I had- especially with the iPhone. Not many ppl were plunking down $600-400 to get this new "state-of-the-art" phone. I think my @ss was just showing off!
    06-08-08 05:39 PM
    Yup since I got mine I do it all the time, recently I was at work and pulled mine out and my manager saw it and asked to see it, and said it's the one all the other managers had, she doesn't, she said she thought it was heavy, I guess because of the size.
    06-08-08 05:43 PM
    Ya, I would also say I fall into this group of berry watchers.

06-08-08 05:50 PM
    Yup since I got mine I do it all the time, recently I was at work and pulled mine out and my manager saw it and asked to see it, and said it's the one all the other managers had, she doesn't, she said she thought it was heavy, I guess because of the size.
    All the managers at my work have the 7100i or 7520 which I consider heavy. Tell your manager to hold one of them, then lets see if she still thinks the Curve is heavy.
    06-08-08 05:56 PM
    All the managers at my work have the 7100i or 7520 which I consider heavy. Tell your manager to hold one of them, then lets see if she still thinks the Curve is heavy.
    She did, and said she thought it was heavier than it was, but I loved her reaction to my phone, she was like wow.
    06-08-08 06:05 PM
    I've learned the most fascinating people own BB's.
    06-08-08 06:49 PM
    I usually can spot a Berry at a distance.
    06-08-08 07:04 PM
    I usually can spot a Berry at a distance.
    Yea, but can you tell the model from a distance?
    06-08-08 08:57 PM
    Just cant help myself. my gf thinks im crazy but I just cant help it and thanks to CB i feel at home
    06-08-08 09:36 PM
    Two weeks ago my son went on a trip to Cedar Point with his class and when we were supposed to pick him up from school there was this older guy (maybe 50ish or late 40's) in the car parked next to me.

I think this guy had a curve. And I sooooo wanted to go over to him and ask him for his pin lol yes he looked so good to me. But of course I chickened out.

I know you guys might think I'm weird for that lol but I'm kinda use to hearing that I'm "unique" LOL
    06-08-08 09:56 PM
    BBs are not popular in the UK at all, I barely notice them in the public
    06-11-08 12:48 PM
    Whenever I see someone with a BB I do the secret BB hand signal, if they look at me weird I run.
    06-11-08 01:01 PM
    All the time. Within the last two weeks the highlights include yelling "BlackBerry, BlackBerry!" to my brother in the car when the girl in the car next to mine sent off a message at red light, and admiring a guys 8800 in the elevator in Atlantic City. I also get a rush when I see their commercials on TV.
    06-12-08 12:28 PM
    I was watching 30 Rock and Jack (Alec Baldwin) had a BB. Its weird...I just got mine a few days ago and now I always check to see if people have a BB.
    06-12-08 02:08 PM
    Whenever I see someone with a BB I do the secret BB hand signal, if they look at me weird I run.
    What's the secret hand signal?

And yes, I'm guilty as well I spot a berry a mile away
    06-15-08 03:09 PM
    Who knew that a phone would become such an obsession for people! Seriously, we're like a secret society.

I never understood this until I got my first berry. Now, when I see someone with anything but a berry, I almost feel bad for them. Is that a bad thing?

06-15-08 03:14 PM
439 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD