I just turned into one after discovering my newest addiction, and the worst part is I don't have one yet!
    05-14-08 01:45 PM
    whenever i see someone on their cell, i do find myself staring to see if it's a BB, lol.

i mean, it's great when i get a smile from the person but pretty awkward when they just stare back.
    05-14-08 01:58 PM
    haha i always notice people with a bb, and usually ill say something like " nice berry" lol its a good conversation starter lol then i end up telling them how myine shoots video and stuff lol
    05-14-08 02:00 PM
    yup..
    i do all the time.
    i saw this girl the other day and she had a white pearl 8100 it was beatiful! lol
    and i was at work and i pulled out mah phone and started textin and then this other guy that was lookin at me and pulled his out and started textin also!
    i love spotting BBs
    05-14-08 02:01 PM
    I do the "BlackBerry Wave." Sometimes when I see someone with a BB, I pull out my Curve, hold it up and wave it at them a bit.
    05-14-08 02:04 PM
    So it can be said the BB's can bring together total strangers.
    05-14-08 02:08 PM
    I too look to see what phones other have now...lol.
    05-14-08 02:08 PM
    Same Here!!! I Look At The Phone That They Have, And If It's A BlackBerry I Say To MySelf.........."Ok Ok, Good Stuff"

But If They Don't Have A BlackBerry:
    They Better Step Their Game Up!!!
    05-14-08 02:24 PM
    I find myself looking at other people's phones to see what kind they have. I never did this until I got a bb. I went to the LPGA golf tournament a couple weeks ago in Tulsa, and one of the golfers had her bb in her back pocket signing autographs. I got so excited, and my non bb friends were looking at me like I was crazy. They just dont understand
    05-14-08 02:25 PM
    When I went to Vegas for a trade show I saw a lot of people with BBs.
    05-14-08 02:28 PM
    Yup, noticed Ellen's Pearl in the
    05-14-08 02:46 PM
    Not only do I look to see if it is a blackberry I have to know what it is if not a blackberry. Usually I am at work when I do this and it has led to some interesting conversations. I am more into the phone "stuff" than the teenagers who work for me, although, they text a lot more than I do. di
    05-14-08 03:10 PM
    YES I am. and i hate it when people with blackberries look at me like i don't have one... like i have somehow reached the point of retardation... hahahahah anyways avid reader of Famous People Use BlackBerrys — Celebrity BlackBerry Sightings
    05-14-08 03:22 PM
    Guilty as charged...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-08 03:23 PM
    Hi. My name is Justin. I have a serious problem. I stare at people's phones to see if they have a bb.
    05-14-08 03:24 PM
    I never did this until I had a Blackberry...but now that I have one I do it all the time...
    05-14-08 03:26 PM
    I have started doing that ever since I got my BB. I thought I was being weird but looks like many BB owners share that behavior I love how all human minds are programmed alike.
    05-14-08 03:26 PM
    Also guilty. It was bad the day I ordered my Curve. It was Monday. I noticed how many people already had VZW Curves in hand...I got jealous and felt like an outsider with my Pearl, lol.

05-14-08 03:27 PM
    Also guilty. It was bad the day I ordered my Curve. It was Monday. I noticed how many people already had VZW Curves in hand...I got jealous and felt like an outsider with my Pearl, lol.

lol wonder if you ran into me, I was the one with a big smile on my face for atleast 5-7 days before it was even heard of, the VZW store people were shocked
    05-14-08 03:35 PM
    I too am guilty of this. My wife thinks I'm crazy. LoL

05-14-08 03:38 PM
    I Honestly am guilty of doing this when I was getting both my Pearl & my curve. I saw a lot of people looking at the WE & The Curve AND they were there for a new 2 year upgrade but when the time came, I saw a few get the voyager, and some other phone. No one with a BB . Even the employees, they all had Env's or Voyagers...but I do find myself staring at people's phones if they are BB's...I duno why but since I've gotten mine, I haven't seen anyone with one?
    05-14-08 03:45 PM
    then i end up telling them how myine shoots video and stuff lol
    which one shoots video? the curve 8320?
    05-14-08 03:46 PM
    which one shoots video? the curve 8320?
    Anything running OS 4.3, I think. My 8300 will, whenever 4.3 comes out.........*sigh*

SO, guamishkind, if I said "Hafa adai," would you freak out?
    05-14-08 04:16 PM
    SO, guamishkind, if I said "Hafa adai," would you freak out?
    todu mauleg, how are you?
    05-14-08 04:17 PM
    Oh, you actually SPEAK Chamorro. I bow to you. I lived in Guam for a year when I was 9. I'm DYING to go back. PIN me and tell me more. Gotta go hit the highway for my drive home now, and I don't wanna threadjack.
    Last edited by rrrebo; 05-14-08 at 04:22 PM.
    05-14-08 04:19 PM
439 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD