View Poll Results: Are you an audiophile?

14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I love my music

13 92.86%
  • No, I don't love it THAT much

1 7.14%
12-11-10 10:13 PM
27 12
    I'm in this category for sure. For me singers must SING and rappers that I listen to must RAP. Nothing annoys me more if I can't understand the lyrics of a particular song. So a majority of my vinyl and CD collection are people and groups that do one or the other very well. Sound plays a part in what I listen to especially in the mix of a record or CD. Good sounding music will always get my attention.

Posted from my CrackBerry at
    12-09-10 05:35 PM
    My ears frighten me and I've fell in love with my MotoRokr Canal buds, I forgot which model but the sound quality is phenomenal.

They haven't blown and I crank them all the time to get the full amount of bass but they do sound wonderful at very minimal level too. I think this model was discontinued cause of the Beats by Dre...I tried them but honestly they don't compare to these rokr's.

Its most likely the 2007 model w/mic and I can't live without them. I also listen to all types of genres of music but my collection is on Pandora.

I have trained my ears well when it comes to sound and some have mentioned that I should become a sound engineer but that really ain't my cup of tea.

I have a picture of canal buds below and will try to find more info on them asap.

Thnx, Tripster

Posted from my CrackBerry at
    Last edited by Tripster; 12-11-10 at 10:16 PM.
    12-11-10 10:13 PM
27 12