Body Oil

Professional body builders like Jay Cutler (pictured here) know that coating the muscles with oil is a necessity when competing in IFBB championship matches. The IRS recognizes that body oil is a must-have product for professional bodybuilders, which is why a tax court ruled that all oils used in competition can be deducted as a legitimate business expense. However, the IRS will not allow deductions for bodybuilder favorites like supplements or buffalo meat, so don't go too crazy with those 1099's.
    02-28-11 07:32 AM
    so can a hooker can write off condoms? mom wants to know.....
    02-28-11 09:35 AM
    so can a hooker can write off condoms? mom wants to know.....

While in some countries like Australia it is legal for prostitutes to deduct the cost of the tools of their trade, including items like make-up, sex toys, condoms, lingerie, and lubricants, it is still against the law to do so in the U.S.A. The IRS refuses to allow deductions for illegal activities such as prostitution.

Sorry mom.
    02-28-11 09:37 AM
    hmmmm...maybe i can ship her down under? she's used to being down under anyway.
    02-28-11 09:53 AM
    What about Nevada? Isn't it legal there?
    02-28-11 02:07 PM
    Some parts of Nevada are considered down under and yes it is legal in some parts of Nevada. The streets of Vegas is littered with photo advertisments which are tax deductable.
    02-28-11 02:29 PM
    lol too funny !
    03-04-11 07:59 AM
    well the way mom acts you'd think it was legal here in ol' virginny.
    03-04-11 08:26 AM
    While in some countries like Australia it is legal for prostitutes to deduct the cost of the tools of their trade, including items like make-up, sex toys, condoms, lingerie, and lubricants, it is still against the law to do so in the U.S.A. The IRS refuses to allow deductions for illegal activities such as prostitution.

Sorry mom.
    So if it's legal prostitution can you deduct it?
    03-04-11 06:29 PM
    Gee I live in canada and starting to grow my owm medicinal
    Marajuna I wonder if I can deduct power, co2 ,etc ?as I need these
    Items ??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-11 05:40 AM
    hmmm....better give me your address so i can look it up for ya.
    03-08-11 09:22 AM
    I have no problem with that as it's legal here in canada (with
    Proper gov. License ) to grow medicinal pot ; )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-11 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD