ok ive notice my posts and replies have been very negative recently towards the playbook,

and rightly so.

I really do love my Playbook but ffs get this god awful OS off it.
    Last edited by BackDaws; 05-19-12 at 08:41 PM.
    Willard814 likes this.
    04-27-12 02:52 PM
    Hi Troll!!
    04-27-12 03:05 PM
    Actually, I understand and sometimes I feel just as frustrated, but the fact of the matter is.......the PlayBook is not that bad.....it's really a decent device
    Willard814 and sashlon like this.
    04-27-12 03:23 PM
    Ya see now, what they do with you trolls, they put you in the hole

Now it's time for you to start dreaming 'bout Kevin
    04-27-12 03:50 PM
    LOL yep it has it times but I don't want to be without it.
    04-27-12 04:02 PM
    Hi troll; I have one question, why are you still talking smack about the PB? Oh, and one more thing....that avatar of yours, it's real...real....well, do you Village People much?
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 05-06-12 at 09:50 AM.
    05-06-12 09:48 AM
    Dear troll: true repentence for your herecy will cost you a finger. But who are we to judge.

Nothing is perfect in this world; there is no one-size-fits-all, especially when it comes to mass-marketed technology. There are a lot of things I'd change or improve on the PlayBook (not so much on my 9900, though), but I still wouldn't want any other tab. The fact that you have found so many uses for your PB despite earlier negative feelings about it maybe says more about its worth than any of us fan-types could. So I guess we can forgive you ... this time.
    05-14-12 09:15 AM
    Hi troll; I have one question, why are you still talking smack about the PB? Oh, and one more thing....that avatar of yours, it's real...real....well, do you Village People much?
    cool story bro !

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
    05-19-12 07:17 AM
    Dear troll: true repentence for your herecy will cost you a finger. But who are we to judge.

Nothing is perfect in this world; there is no one-size-fits-all, especially when it comes to mass-marketed technology. There are a lot of things I'd change or improve on the PlayBook (not so much on my 9900, though), but I still wouldn't want any other tab. The fact that you have found so many uses for your PB despite earlier negative feelings about it maybe says more about its worth than any of us fan-types could. So I guess we can forgive you ... this time.
    don't forgive me I've made my mind up, there is a reason RIM are behind and its because they can't deliver, its all smoke and mirrors.

playbook software is so lacking its painful.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2
    05-19-12 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD