Hello Everyone.
    I just want to say (I LOVE CRACKBERRY)Had to shout that to the world.
    Now I see all the interest in the social user groups.We have to stay within the rules of the forum if not the Mod's will start to lock thread.Now we all have come to grips with our addictions BUT please think before starting threads we all have to remember that there may young kids with the same love for crackberry as us .So keep your comments ,Topics rated G please. To All Mod's of Crackberry I personally take the blame for the post your pin post which has gotten out of hand in the past week.I know your berries have not stopped ringing like mine.I never knew the 4 letter word (Pimp)would cause such a movement in Crackberry. Peace your crackberry friend Yeager.
    08-10-07 10:27 AM
    Hello Everyone.I just want to say (I LOVE CRACKBERRY)Had to shout that to the world.Now I see all the interest in the social user groups.We have to stay within the rules of the forum if not the Mod's will start to lock thread.Now we all have come to grips with our addictions BUT please think before starting threads we all have to remember that there may young kids with the same love for crackberry as us .So keep your comments ,Topics rated G please. To All Mod's of Crackberry I personally take the blame for the post your pin post which has gotten out of hand in the past week.I know your berries have not stopped ringing like mine.I never knew the 4 letter word (Pimp)would cause such a movement in Crackberry
    Yeager I think it was very noble of you to take one for the team. Personally I feel as though your contribution to cb.com is astounding. Not only are you a plethera of knowledge, but your always available to assist any member at any time without reservation. I enjoyed your upbeat, side splitting contribution to the site. Unfortunately some threads went astray and we all are suffering the "domino" effect of the locked/closed threads.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Trevor; 08-10-07 at 09:14 PM. Reason: activated your quote
    08-10-07 09:11 PM
    Yeager, it isn't anyones fault. We mods are not mad at anyone for creating those threads. But as our site grows, we need to determine what type of content we want on the site. Even in the off topic section. Until we determine what we find appropriate, all threads in question have been locked. It is not that they violated the rules, some locks may only be temporary.
    08-10-07 09:16 PM
    Geeez. Whizzz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-07 12:23 AM
    See my Reply to this here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/how...606/#post24271
    08-11-07 09:09 AM
    Thanks Kevin for taking the time to let everyone know what's up.For the record so no single person group or new crackberry user gets it twisted.I wrote that I took the blame 3hr's before these post got shut down.Not after not during.Now The lgb what ever post I never saw a point in that one.most of the people here dont really care whether your gay straight or bent sideways If you have a crackberry and a working thumb Great.Ladies I'm still sorry you had to lose your post.As far as the guys fella's come on we run 75% of the board anyways there really wasn't a need for it in the first place.
    I'm glad we have had a huge growth of new members on this site I didn't really mean to say We Cause im not a Mod a admin or a worker for the site but I am a addict like the rest of you.I you all want to keep up your addiction, Keep everything going smooth.Kevin is a great guy and without him we would't have a place to come everyday all day,As far as the spot for hookin up if thats what your here for go to Myspace and search blackberry users there.Here at crackberry.com We act like adults.I'm done if you want to come down on my one cup of coffee rant pin me 24038240 I here for everyone's input.Peace love and Shaqberry
    08-11-07 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD